Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,210 members, 7,815,226 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

Tony Nwoye Meets With President Buhari (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tony Nwoye Meets With President Buhari (Photos) (20946 Views)

Aguleri People Destroy Tony Nwoye's Office, Property At Otuocha (Video) / President Buhari In Anambra State For APC's Dr. Tony Nwoye Campaign (Live Update / Tony Nwoye Wins Anambra APC Governorship Primaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tony Nwoye Meets With President Buhari (Photos) by akelicious(m): 5:08pm On Oct 13, 2017
Hon Tony Nwoye, the November 18, APC governorship candidate today meet with President, Muhammadu Buhari.

The chairman of the APC National Campaign Council and Governor of Bauchi State, Mohammed Abubakar, presented the APC candidate to Mr President at the Presidential Villa Abuja.

During the presentation, the President promised to attend the grand finale of the the APC campaign in Anambra.

Meanwhile, The President, also met with some southeast governors and Senators at the presidential Villa Abuja.

Others in attendance were the Vice President, Yemi Osinbajo, Deputy Senate President, Ike Ekweremadu and the leadership of the Ohaneze.

http://www.akelicious.com/2017/10/breaking-tony-nwoye-meets-with-buhari.html?m=1

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tony Nwoye Meets With President Buhari (Photos) by Akinya17: 5:09pm On Oct 13, 2017
Congrats . Finally I made ftc. Don't ever give up on your dream. �� I pray he wins.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tony Nwoye Meets With President Buhari (Photos) by madridguy(m): 5:12pm On Oct 13, 2017
tongue
Re: Tony Nwoye Meets With President Buhari (Photos) by Mynd44: 5:14pm On Oct 13, 2017
He is still going to lose tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

70 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tony Nwoye Meets With President Buhari (Photos) by Evablizin(f): 5:16pm On Oct 13, 2017
Okay.

For more information on those who are going to lose in 2019 election hookup with the OP above me,thanks.

SIGNED;THE MANAGEMENT.

13 Likes

Re: Tony Nwoye Meets With President Buhari (Photos) by ismail4sure: 5:16pm On Oct 13, 2017
k
Re: Tony Nwoye Meets With President Buhari (Photos) by hucienda: 5:19pm On Oct 13, 2017
Still wonder how some politicians manage to go on acting as if all is fine when they know deep down it is obvious they are going to lose a particular election.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tony Nwoye Meets With President Buhari (Photos) by Ucpaker13: 5:23pm On Oct 13, 2017
His visit will only cause more harm than good after the python dance lead to the unlawful killing of the most industrious race on planet earth. #king of the north my foot undecided tongue

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tony Nwoye Meets With President Buhari (Photos) by bedspread: 5:34pm On Oct 13, 2017
I REPEAT WHAT I SAID MONTHS AGO

"It will be Easier for a Camel to pass thru the Eyes of a Needle than APC to win in Anambra state"

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tony Nwoye Meets With President Buhari (Photos) by Nobody: 5:38pm On Oct 13, 2017
The party is seen as rubbish in Anambra grin

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tony Nwoye Meets With President Buhari (Photos) by aolawale025: 5:42pm On Oct 13, 2017
He should save a greater part of his campaign funds.

8 Likes

Re: Tony Nwoye Meets With President Buhari (Photos) by zombieHUNTER: 5:50pm On Oct 13, 2017
Mynd44:
He is still going to lose tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

UPP have won already
There is no competition in destiny

3 Likes

Re: Tony Nwoye Meets With President Buhari (Photos) by femo122: 5:56pm On Oct 13, 2017
Will he come undecided
Re: Tony Nwoye Meets With President Buhari (Photos) by DonVikings: 5:59pm On Oct 13, 2017
Obiano we know! cool

9 Likes

Re: Tony Nwoye Meets With President Buhari (Photos) by Kingsley1000(m): 7:29pm On Oct 13, 2017
congras to them all
Re: Tony Nwoye Meets With President Buhari (Photos) by DonVikings: 8:36pm On Oct 13, 2017
zombieHUNTER:

UPP have won already
There is no competition in destiny
You know nothing.

4 Likes

Re: Tony Nwoye Meets With President Buhari (Photos) by chimerase2: 8:40pm On Oct 13, 2017
Oya after meeting jubrin in abuja, come and meet us at home angry

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tony Nwoye Meets With President Buhari (Photos) by Omeokachie: 8:43pm On Oct 13, 2017
They should give him the unknown vaccine the army are sharing.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tony Nwoye Meets With President Buhari (Photos) by Kyase(m): 9:00pm On Oct 13, 2017
Evablizin:
Okay.

For more information on those who are going to lose in 2019 election hookup with the OP above me,thanks.

SIGNED;THE MANAGEMENT.
na Inec chairman be that. grin

1 Like

Re: Tony Nwoye Meets With President Buhari (Photos) by Sapiosexuality(m): 9:08pm On Oct 13, 2017
This one seems like he's going to be a worse puppet. I will not encourage anyone to vote in a puppet. Time for men to grow some balls.

6 Likes

Re: Tony Nwoye Meets With President Buhari (Photos) by senatordave1(m): 11:42pm On Oct 13, 2017
Wow,up apc,up tony nwoye.nonsobaba come and see.you claimed that buhari has rejected tony and would not meet or give him audience.you have been put to shame you apga paid agent.apc,ebe na kpotu.kai gaba oh.

3 Likes

Re: Tony Nwoye Meets With President Buhari (Photos) by sarrki(m): 8:42am On Oct 14, 2017
Obiano will win again

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tony Nwoye Meets With President Buhari (Photos) by Nobody: 9:05am On Oct 14, 2017
Why anyone would want to Vote for someone who identifies with Buhari is beyond me!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tony Nwoye Meets With President Buhari (Photos) by kay29000(m): 10:33am On Oct 14, 2017
"During the presentation, the President promised to attend the grand finale of the the APC campaign in Anambra."

Hmm! I don't think this is a good idea.
Re: Tony Nwoye Meets With President Buhari (Photos) by tolexy123: 10:34am On Oct 14, 2017
That broke ass mod whey ban me for 2weeks! Thunder dey load oooo
Re: Tony Nwoye Meets With President Buhari (Photos) by Sunnycliff(m): 10:34am On Oct 14, 2017
Ofe nsala and mourning day for our fallen heroes is in Anambra on 18 November

4 Likes

Re: Tony Nwoye Meets With President Buhari (Photos) by kokomaster3d: 10:34am On Oct 14, 2017
Issokay

www.yakata.com.ng now loved by millions of Nigerians. Growing fast
Re: Tony Nwoye Meets With President Buhari (Photos) by tolexy123: 10:35am On Oct 14, 2017
GODKID98:
Why anyone would want to
Vote for someone who identifies with Buhari is beyond me!
the same way they voted for akeredolu of ondo state and that of Edo state

3 Likes

Re: Tony Nwoye Meets With President Buhari (Photos) by hardywaltz(m): 10:36am On Oct 14, 2017
Loser
Re: Tony Nwoye Meets With President Buhari (Photos) by Naziridamos: 10:40am On Oct 14, 2017
Jubrin please inject that slowpoke with the deadly vaccine the python are sharing tnx tongue

1 Like

Re: Tony Nwoye Meets With President Buhari (Photos) by lonelydora: 10:42am On Oct 14, 2017
Ok
Re: Tony Nwoye Meets With President Buhari (Photos) by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 10:44am On Oct 14, 2017
The way this Tony and his Godfather Arthur Eze would loot Anambra if they successfully rig, Kogi ,Benue and Osun would be better than Anambra. Thank God for Apga and Obiano,Anambra is among the top 5 states in Nigeria today.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governors Plan NEC Meeting To Replace Oshiomhole As Court Suspends APC Chair / 2023: Why Afenifere Won’t Support Tinubu, Atiku – Adebanjo / Obi: ₦‎1.5Bn For First Lady Unconstitutional, Her Job Is To Care For Her Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.