Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

Direction To Gbagada - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Direction To Gbagada (4954 Views)

I Need Help To Get To Gbagada From Ikorodu Via Bus Transportation / Please How Do I Get To Gbagada Phase 2 From Ajah? / Urgent! Direction From Egbeda To Gbagada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Direction To Gbagada by absnaira(m): 6:14pm On Oct 13, 2017
please I need direction from mile 2 to workforce in gbagada beside ups
Re: Direction To Gbagada by haywayboi(m): 6:19pm On Oct 13, 2017
it's straight road ... board oshodi from mile2.. u drop at last oshodi.... then enta Anthony gbagada new garage.. then drop at ups or first pedro.. u wil then cross to other side.. u wil see d ups or workforce building...

2 Likes

Re: Direction To Gbagada by ahamonyeka(m): 11:14pm On Oct 13, 2017
Please don't cross the express o you might be arrested just stop at Charley boy busstop then use the bridge to the other side ask any body of workforce beside ups.

Na for safety o.
Re: Direction To Gbagada by absnaira(m): 4:43pm On Oct 15, 2017
ahamonyeka:
Please don't cross the express o you might be arrested just stop at Charley boy busstop then use the bridge to the other side ask any body of workforce beside ups.

Na for safety o.
thanks bro is it motor calling gbagada I we board or new garage ? I need more explanation pls
Re: Direction To Gbagada by tuto: 4:49pm On Oct 15, 2017
BRI, if it is workforce at gbagada, get ready oh,na GNLD work be that oh.so no waste t-fare
Re: Direction To Gbagada by absnaira(m): 6:25pm On Oct 15, 2017
tuto:
BRI, if it is workforce at gbagada, get ready oh,na GNLD work be that oh.so no waste t-fare
gnld? dnt understand can u pls give more explanation on that cos I applied for graduate sales executive with them
Re: Direction To Gbagada by tuto: 8:09pm On Oct 15, 2017
Gnld is like for ever living products. when you get there you might be asked to pay 4k. a trial will convince you oh
Re: Direction To Gbagada by absnaira(m): 9:08pm On Oct 15, 2017
tuto:
Gnld is like for ever living products. when you get there you might be asked to pay 4k. a trial will convince you oh
Rilly? bro pls gime ur digit let's talk I need to talk to u before I decide whether to go or nt
Re: Direction To Gbagada by tuto: 9:24pm On Oct 15, 2017
08035781293 but you can still go maybe things have changed oh. they might have a better job than what they use to have before
Re: Direction To Gbagada by ahamonyeka(m): 10:35pm On Oct 15, 2017
absnaira:
thanks bro is it motor calling gbagada I we board or new garage ? I need more explanation pls
board bariga new garage, stop at Charley boy busstop use the pedestrian bridge is either Charley boy or 2nd Pedro while the busstop facing ups is 1st Pedro but,you will need to cross the express which is dangerous and besides taskforce men at times arrest people crossing the express.is for you safety o abeg.
Re: Direction To Gbagada by ChyOmaa(f): 10:41pm On Oct 15, 2017
tuto:
Trash! Arrant Nonsense!!!

Get your facts right before typing rubbish here.. Workforce is consulting firm, they recruit for various organisations like banks, oil companies and so on.

Pls don't give the OP fake information.

You're blessed!
Re: Direction To Gbagada by ChyOmaa(f): 10:44pm On Oct 15, 2017
absnaira:
Rilly? bro pls gime ur digit let's talk I need to talk to u before I decide whether to go or nt
So he's now your google?
Human beings sef? Didn't you google the company that called u for an interview to know more about them?

So he's the one to determine if u should go or not? Chai!
My brother workforce is not GNLD
Re: Direction To Gbagada by izzou(m): 4:08am On Oct 16, 2017
tuto:

Destiny Killers

Enemy of People's progress

If you don't know shii about Workforce, why not save your kilobyte instead of wishing someone else evil?

(1) (Reply)

National Insurance Commission Recruitment 2018/2019 - Method Of Application / Aldelia Group Job Recruitment (7 Positions) / Montaigne Place Sales Executive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.