Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,513 members, 7,850,771 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:43 AM

Otedola Fails To Make The Latest Forbes' 2010 Billionaires List - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Otedola Fails To Make The Latest Forbes' 2010 Billionaires List (1259 Views)

3 Youngest Nigerian Billionaires Today.No.1 Is Lagos Island Biggest Boy(pics) / The Simple Phones Billionaire Femi Otedola Uses (photo) / Forbes 2015 Billionaires List Released. 5 Nigerians Made The List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Otedola Fails To Make The Latest Forbes' 2010 Billionaires List by mukkiee: 12:44pm On Mar 11, 2010
Extracted from Forbes' website:
The World's Billionaires
#463 Aliko Dangote
03.10.10, 06:00 PM EST
Commodities keeping Dangote afloat despite Nigeria's financial meltdown.

Net Worth: $2.1 bil
Fortune: Inherited and Growing
Source: sugar, flour, cement
Country Of Citizenship: Nigeria
Residence: Lagos
Education: NA
Marital Status: Married, 2 children
Commodities keeping Dangote afloat despite Nigeria's financial meltdown. Stocks of his sugar and flour companies are both up in the past year. Meanwhile, stake in Benue Cement has doubled, helped by demand from China. Dangote now expanding cement operations in Senegal and Zambia. Overcame negative reports about debts owned to banks and share price fixing allegations to become the newly installed President of the Nigerian Stock Exchange last August. Settled row with businessman Femi Otedola, who fell off the billionaires list this year. Dangote began career as trader; built his Dangote Group into conglomerate with interests in sugar, flour milling, salt processing, cement manufacturing, textiles, real estate, and oil and gas.

http://www.forbes.com/lists/2010/10/billionaires-2010_Aliko-Dangote_64RI.html
Re: Otedola Fails To Make The Latest Forbes' 2010 Billionaires List by Nobody: 12:46pm On Mar 11, 2010
Kai!  shocked Hope i will be this rich some day.  grin
Re: Otedola Fails To Make The Latest Forbes' 2010 Billionaires List by mukkiee: 1:12pm On Mar 11, 2010
abi nw, grin dnt worry 1 day 1day shogbo? lol
Re: Otedola Fails To Make The Latest Forbes' 2010 Billionaires List by Fhemmmy: 6:59pm On Mar 11, 2010
mukkiee:

Extracted from Forbes' website:
The World's Billionaires
#463 Aliko Dangote
03.10.10, 06:00 PM EST
Commodities keeping Dangote afloat despite Nigeria's financial meltdown.

Net Worth: $2.1 bil
Fortune: Inherited and Growing
Source: sugar, flour, cement
Country Of Citizenship: Nigeria
Residence: Lagos
Education: NA
Marital Status: Married, 2 children
Commodities keeping Dangote afloat despite Nigeria's financial meltdown. Stocks of his sugar and flour companies are both up in the past year. Meanwhile, stake in Benue Cement has doubled, helped by demand from China. Dangote now expanding cement operations in Senegal and Zambia. Overcame negative reports about debts owned to banks and share price fixing allegations to become the newly installed President of the Nigerian Stock Exchange last August. Settled row with businessman Femi Otedola, who fell off the billionaires list this year. Dangote began career as trader; built his Dangote Group into conglomerate with interests in sugar, flour milling, salt processing, cement manufacturing, textiles, real estate, and oil and gas.

http://www.forbes.com/lists/2010/10/billionaires-2010_Aliko-Dangote_64RI.html

Nice to have rich papa and mama oh.
I will make sure my kids never lack jare. . . . .so help me God
Re: Otedola Fails To Make The Latest Forbes' 2010 Billionaires List by Nobody: 7:04am On Mar 12, 2010
Fhemmmy:

Nice to have rich papa and mama oh.
I will make sure my kids never lack jare. . . . .so help me God
no spoil them o! i hate spoil kids.
Re: Otedola Fails To Make The Latest Forbes' 2010 Billionaires List by bashydemy(m): 9:16pm On Mar 12, 2010
if people like Obasanjo, IBB, Abacha famliy are to declare there assets hmmm i guees Dangote will be no where near them
Re: Otedola Fails To Make The Latest Forbes' 2010 Billionaires List by Nobody: 7:11pm On Mar 14, 2010
hmmmm!So much for corrupt political leaders.
Re: Otedola Fails To Make The Latest Forbes' 2010 Billionaires List by porka: 2:44pm On Mar 15, 2010
Are they ever going to rate Mike Adenuga Jr.?

(1) (Reply)

Custom Auction Sales Paper / Custom Duty On Various Imported Heavy Plants And Machinery / Pure Water Factory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.