Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,642 members, 7,813,156 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:55 AM

Omosede Igbinedion Slammed For Wearing Cleavage-Baring Top In Korea - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Omosede Igbinedion Slammed For Wearing Cleavage-Baring Top In Korea (57512 Views)

Hon. Omosede Igbinedion Aka "PDP Chop I Chop" Loses Her Seat (Video) / Omosede Igbinedion Congratulates Femi Otedola As "Next Governor Of Lagos" / Omosede Igbinedion Shades Ex-Husband, Prince Akenzua, On Father's Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omosede Igbinedion Slammed For Wearing Cleavage-Baring Top In Korea by Nobody: 10:44pm On Oct 13, 2017

Re: Omosede Igbinedion Slammed For Wearing Cleavage-Baring Top In Korea by classicfrank4u(m): 10:46pm On Oct 13, 2017
so she should were suit to bed?? because she's on national assignment, Nigerians are something else

1 Like

Re: Omosede Igbinedion Slammed For Wearing Cleavage-Baring Top In Korea by Reeefe(m): 10:47pm On Oct 13, 2017
grin[center][/center]Don't forget she is an edo girl . . They have high desire for foreign travel she fit dey find her Chinese love ;DDon't forget she is an edo girl . . They have high desire for foreign travel she fit dey find her Chinese love
Re: Omosede Igbinedion Slammed For Wearing Cleavage-Baring Top In Korea by Ellixlimswag(m): 10:47pm On Oct 13, 2017
Her breast her problem... where my garri sef
Re: Omosede Igbinedion Slammed For Wearing Cleavage-Baring Top In Korea by Nobody: 10:51pm On Oct 13, 2017
sureteeboy:
Some Nigerians clearly have comprehension issues. Were they expecting her to be fully dressed in her room as at 3:45am, or does that picture look like it was taken on the main street?

Which ever way! Let's call a spade a space. For crying out loud, she is a public figure whom majority of people are gazing up to

Sensitive things like this should be kept discreet.

1 Like

Re: Omosede Igbinedion Slammed For Wearing Cleavage-Baring Top In Korea by Firefly2017(f): 11:02pm On Oct 13, 2017
Nobody can sleep with that much make up on. Take off the makeup and u will sleep soundly
Re: Omosede Igbinedion Slammed For Wearing Cleavage-Baring Top In Korea by talk2percy(m): 11:30pm On Oct 13, 2017
So my ideal sugar mama cannot expose her breasts again and receive fresh air ndi Korea in peace even in her hotel room??
Re: Omosede Igbinedion Slammed For Wearing Cleavage-Baring Top In Korea by vicky3(m): 11:32pm On Oct 13, 2017
Nigeria what do you want her to put on around 3:45 am that midnight make una fear God oo

1 Like

Re: Omosede Igbinedion Slammed For Wearing Cleavage-Baring Top In Korea by orbis(m): 12:06am On Oct 14, 2017
She aint on no official assignment....just jetlagged....

But wait oh....why some nigerians just de think like mumu

1 Like

Re: Omosede Igbinedion Slammed For Wearing Cleavage-Baring Top In Korea by godofuck231: 12:21am On Oct 14, 2017
bro4u:
Retired but still active Olosho....

Ooooo, that's like the realest thing on earth right now
Re: Omosede Igbinedion Slammed For Wearing Cleavage-Baring Top In Korea by Nobody: 12:45am On Oct 14, 2017
Kylekent59:
Our Bobo is now a grown man
grin
Re: Omosede Igbinedion Slammed For Wearing Cleavage-Baring Top In Korea by victor8269: 12:54am On Oct 14, 2017
agabaI23:
All of you are hipocrites.
When the bikini photo of Croatian president was posted here, you all were hailing her. Most wished Nigerian politicians could be more "ordinary".

Now one of your own, in her bed at night decided to communicate with her constituency from thousands of mile away, all you could see are firm boobs.

I think I am tempted to call all of you perverts but I won't.

Fine woman no mind them jare. Nothing do you.
Y u chop two spaces for FP?
Re: Omosede Igbinedion Slammed For Wearing Cleavage-Baring Top In Korea by Trex4(m): 1:12am On Oct 14, 2017
EliteBiz:
We have a talent in Nigeria, Reacting to everything undecided
So True Bro....So True
Re: Omosede Igbinedion Slammed For Wearing Cleavage-Baring Top In Korea by wink2015(m): 1:19am On Oct 14, 2017
BINI-JAMAICAN GIRL!
Re: Omosede Igbinedion Slammed For Wearing Cleavage-Baring Top In Korea by seguno2: 2:46am On Oct 14, 2017
vicky3:
Nigeria what do you want her to put on around 3:45 am that midnight make una fear God oo

sureteeboy:
Some Nigerians clearly have comprehension issues. Were they expecting her to be fully dressed in her room as at 3:45am, or does that picture look like it was taken on the main street?

Is instagram also part of her private room
Make una come see awon defenders.
Re: Omosede Igbinedion Slammed For Wearing Cleavage-Baring Top In Korea by COvo(m): 4:07am On Oct 14, 2017
Bobugee:

Which ever way! Let's call a spade a space. For crying out loud, she is a public figure whom majority of people are gazing up to

Sensitive things like this should be kept discreet.
Hipocrite!
There's nothing wrong with what she's wearing,you're here claiming people are looking up to her.
If it were a picture of Beyonce you for dey scream she's very sexy.
As in ehn
What is wrong with you?!
Re: Omosede Igbinedion Slammed For Wearing Cleavage-Baring Top In Korea by BamideleOJ: 5:01am On Oct 14, 2017
See Op. Think whatever you like. I don't see any bad shii in these.
Re: Omosede Igbinedion Slammed For Wearing Cleavage-Baring Top In Korea by Wallade(m): 5:59am On Oct 14, 2017
Honesty, I see nothing wrong with the dress.
Re: Omosede Igbinedion Slammed For Wearing Cleavage-Baring Top In Korea by okrote4real: 6:19am On Oct 14, 2017
Go to Korea and see how Koreans dress. I have been there. Americans are upcoming.
Re: Omosede Igbinedion Slammed For Wearing Cleavage-Baring Top In Korea by Odani: 6:46am On Oct 14, 2017
EliteBiz:
We have a talent in Nigeria, Reacting to everything undecided

Meanwhile where dem suppose react them go mute
Re: Omosede Igbinedion Slammed For Wearing Cleavage-Baring Top In Korea by governor2022(m): 6:47am On Oct 14, 2017
i have confirmed it all news you posted by this poster is FAKED
Re: Omosede Igbinedion Slammed For Wearing Cleavage-Baring Top In Korea by kabillion(m): 6:49am On Oct 14, 2017
She is YAGI. It ain't easy being green
Re: Omosede Igbinedion Slammed For Wearing Cleavage-Baring Top In Korea by vyncentino(m): 6:57am On Oct 14, 2017
Retired but still active Olosho... his dad will feed your generation for life
Re: Omosede Igbinedion Slammed For Wearing Cleavage-Baring Top In Korea by agarawu23(m): 6:57am On Oct 14, 2017
Her business
Re: Omosede Igbinedion Slammed For Wearing Cleavage-Baring Top In Korea by LLKJSays(m): 7:27am On Oct 14, 2017
No be you GUYS dey shout No Bra day,
up and down yesterday?

Your Rep self show say she is willing and able
to serve you 'As you like it' you wanking vaseline crew
as you kids like to dub yourself...

Slightest mention or sighting of female body,
vaseline this,olosho that..

Continue...
Re: Omosede Igbinedion Slammed For Wearing Cleavage-Baring Top In Korea by Pat081: 7:28am On Oct 14, 2017
enemyofprogress:
I prefer her lips to her breasts
but mi prefer between her legs den any other place but I can b pressing her boobs so dat d game will nt b dulling
Re: Omosede Igbinedion Slammed For Wearing Cleavage-Baring Top In Korea by vicky3(m): 8:33am On Oct 14, 2017
seguno2:

Is instagram also part of her private room
Make una come see awon defenders.
guy you funny oo

1 Like

Re: Omosede Igbinedion Slammed For Wearing Cleavage-Baring Top In Korea by bigtt76(f): 9:18am On Oct 14, 2017
Don't mind them. Nigerians look first at the personality before deciding whether to judge them or not. Lady pointed out it is 3.45am and I can't sleep, that alone should have sent the signal that babe was in her hotel room and not the presidential palace in South Korea angry

sureteeboy:

1 Like

Re: Omosede Igbinedion Slammed For Wearing Cleavage-Baring Top In Korea by collum(m): 9:25am On Oct 14, 2017
nigerians with the bias mind... so u expect her to wear suit to bed because she is a legislature? una well done ooh
Re: Omosede Igbinedion Slammed For Wearing Cleavage-Baring Top In Korea by komekn(m): 9:33am On Oct 14, 2017
Bobugee:
Coming from Edo?? I'm not surprised. Edo women has been walking out unclad since 1643BC.

But on a more serious note, this is total arrant nonsense.
What message is she passing across to other people, being a highly respected public figure.

That's an assumption.

Most of our legislators bear the term honourable but are very far from it. I wonder what qualified this person to be more qualified than any other person in the entire Ovia constituency.

Beyond my father is a convicted criminal and failed politician that looted Edo state dry for 8 years.

I remember we reduced the age qualification to contest the national legislative houses. Some misguided people celebrated all that will happen our politicians will simply nominate thier 21 year old children and they will be selected essentially because we rarely have people elected in the true sense of the word.

What we have is Nigerian democracy at work. I can imagine anyone who contested against her would probably do so at thier peril.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari & Osinbajo Said This About Fuel Subsidy In 2011 During GEJ Time(pics) / Nigeria Recalls Ambassador To South Africa, Pulls Out Of World Economic Summit / Patience Jonathan Leaving Skye Bank (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.