Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,607 members, 7,827,288 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

Nigeria International Passport - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigeria International Passport (4793 Views)

Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport / 44 Countries You Can Travel To With A Nigeria International Passport / How Do I Get An International Passport? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria International Passport by Woke4all(m): 1:31pm On Mar 11, 2010
How much will it cost me to get an international passport and how long will it take for it to be ready?
Re: Nigeria International Passport by Udoch: 1:47pm On Mar 11, 2010
Please go to immigration office for enquiry and aviod shortcut for such vital document. I ope u will get wot u want when u get there
Re: Nigeria International Passport by Nobody: 2:00pm On Mar 11, 2010
Woke4all:

How much will it cost me to get an international passport and how long will it take for it to be ready?

Woke, it would help if you at least stated where you're currently living, country, and state, as the advice you'll get will depend on these to an extent.
Re: Nigeria International Passport by Woke4all(m): 2:06pm On Mar 11, 2010
@Udoch, thanks bro but i just need a clue
@Siena, I live in Delta state.
Re: Nigeria International Passport by switchmax8: 11:04am On Mar 12, 2010
Woke4all,
if you need it in 3-4working days time 20k just did for my uncle via a family immigration officer and if you want it next yr then you can start preparing for it with 10k.
Re: Nigeria International Passport by justwise(m): 11:31am On Mar 12, 2010
@op,
Take Udoch and Siena's views, don't listen to anybody here telling you how he or her did it though a family immigrantion officer or uncle. Walk in to immigration office in delta state and do it,
Re: Nigeria International Passport by Woke4all(m): 1:31pm On Mar 12, 2010
Thanks bro. I think i will be Justwise.
Re: Nigeria International Passport by Nobody: 1:23am On Jul 31, 2013
pls everyone
this is my first time of applying for visa to uk which i need to do with my father's state of origin-OYO STATE but just realized i already have international passport registered under my mother's state of origin-ONDO STATE. WILL THIS NOT DELAY OR AFFECT THE UK VISA PROCESSING? and if it will, what can be advised to be done? can i apply for another international passport under the needed OYO state of origin meaning i will be having two international passports, is it possible?

i need answer asap

(1) (Reply)

The New Trending African Country; KENYA (visa Requirements) / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant / Pics From The Accident Scene Where Anambra Security Chief, Kenneth Okonkwo Died

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.