Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,737 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

Beware Of Fraudstar Data Seller!! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Beware Of Fraudstar Data Seller!! (1095 Views)

I Need GLO Data Seller. / Any Reliable Data Seller / Beware: 07066914522 Is A Fraudster Data Seller! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware Of Fraudstar Data Seller!! by Khamali(m): 10:50pm On Oct 13, 2017
[b][/b]
the guy with the attached data sales banner and phone number is a fraudstar; he doped me of #1,600 that i paid for 6gig MTN Data, I called his phone number ( 07066914522) he kept telling me that network is very up till now he has not sent it nor has he return my money or airtime. Please beware of him, he is a criminal.

Re: Beware Of Fraudstar Data Seller!! by MrBONE2(m): 11:47am On Oct 14, 2017
Gurusizkid:

6GB Data for N1600 grin grin awoof the run bella. When u wan enjoy am u no tell anybody oo na as e don hook you now everybody for Nairaland go hear am grin grin

lalasticlala, help me see something o 6gb data for #1600. Pls move this fp.
This awoof thing got my tummmy burging me with ruptors grin

It should be Guwarad to Nairaland Recycle Bingrin

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Fraudstar Data Seller!! by Partnerbiz(f): 3:26pm On Oct 14, 2017
Khamali:
[b][/b]
the guy with the attached data sales banner and phone number is a fraudstar; he doped me of #1,600 that i paid for 6gig MTN Data, I called his phone number ( 07066914522) he kept telling me that network is very up till now he has not sent it nor has he return my money or airtime. Please beware of him, he is a criminal.

Sorry for your loss.
That price was ridiculous. It should have made you circumspect.

See below for data rates and testimonies too.

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Fraudstar Data Seller!! by Khamali(m): 5:06pm On Oct 14, 2017
Gurusizkid:

6GB Data for N1600 grin grin awoof the run bella. When u wan enjoy am u no tell anybody oo na as e don hook you now everybody for Nairaland go hear am grin grin

lalasticlala, help me see something o 6gb data for #1600. Pls move this fp.

Its a free world. am just letting others know before they fall for that criminal who has been rejecting my calls since.
Re: Beware Of Fraudstar Data Seller!! by Khamali(m): 5:11pm On Oct 14, 2017
Please always be careful with some of these Data Sellers. Most of them na pure scammers. Thanks to Dayteecom for later selling data for me within minutes of paying him after the other guy chop my money and still no send the data.
Re: Beware Of Fraudstar Data Seller!! by Partnerbiz(f): 10:29pm On Oct 14, 2017
Gurusizkid:

Grade one scammer
Did I scam you? And from where cometh your inferences or conclusions? Did you bother to go through my thread at all.
Or you think you could make disparaging remarks because is a virtual forum? Isn't this defamatory?
Re: Beware Of Fraudstar Data Seller!! by Partnerbiz(f): 1:09pm On Oct 15, 2017
Gurusizkid:

Show me prove that you are not a scammer or lalasticlala will come in here now! grin
So the onus is one me to prove that I am not a scammer?
Despite all I stated, you didn't bother to even go through my thread in my signature below.
The mods you are calling have vindicated me several times. One even patronises me.

In future, you will do things and I decree that the measure you have used shall be used unto you.

(1) (Reply)

/ New BBM Beta For Android Now Available From The Google Play Store / Energizer Power Max P490S Unboxing, Specifications And Review + Price (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.