Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,871 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

Oppurtunity To Be A Distributor For Just 32,500 With Class N Unique Global - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Oppurtunity To Be A Distributor For Just 32,500 With Class N Unique Global (1432 Views)

Do Business With A Unique Global Brand / Become A Distributor For Our Premium Rice Flour / Oppurtunity To Reach More Prospective Customers/client (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Oppurtunity To Be A Distributor For Just 32,500 With Class N Unique Global by bolajjjjjj247(m): 1:45am On Oct 14, 2017
Once upon a time house hold names like Cadbury,Nestle and Cussons were new to us all but as of today to be a distributor with any of this companies you need an average of N5-10million. class n unique global is new in the Nigerian market and are currently scouting for the 1st lucky 200 pioneer distributors for just 32,500(worth of products).
Their product ranges between beauty products,deodorant and food supplement.The opportunity to be a major distributor to your down lines(locally we call them wholesalers) and as your down-lines recruit more people(retailers) or betterstill the oppurtunity to supply the supermarkets around you,store owners or send to other states in what is today called multilevel marketing

The good news doesn't end there is a promo currently going on were aside from becoming a distributor you stand a chance of WIN N100,000.00, N50,000, N30,000 AND 20 CONSOLATION PRIZES (BASKET OF GROCERIES)FOR EVERY REGISTRATION YOU GET 1 SLOT
http://www.classnuniqueglobal.com/
for more inquiries chat me up onWHATSAPP: +234 8103733820
EMAIL: support@classnuniqueglobal.com

(1) (Reply)

I'm A Freelancer. (I Need A Writing Job Please) / I Will Teach You How To Make Money On Fiverr.com For Free / What Motivates You As A Businessman?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.