Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,315 members, 7,836,372 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

Military Raid: Israel Okwu Kanu Petitions UN, UK. Accuses Army Of Looting - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Military Raid: Israel Okwu Kanu Petitions UN, UK. Accuses Army Of Looting (18931 Views)

Eze Israel Okwu And Sally Kanu’s Burial Photos: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Spotted / Nnamdi Kanu Petitions UN, EU, US, UK, Russia, Israel, Over Military Operation / Israel Okwu Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Father Speaks On Call For His Son's Re-Arrest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Military Raid: Israel Okwu Kanu Petitions UN, UK. Accuses Army Of Looting by Praktikals(m): 8:58am On Oct 14, 2017
Mustiboy:
I'm using this medium to let my father know that I hate him so much and I hope that he dies of heart attack.
Fixed.
Re: Military Raid: Israel Okwu Kanu Petitions UN, UK. Accuses Army Of Looting by ProDNA: 8:59am On Oct 14, 2017
For reliable paternity DNA test, please click on my username and check my signature for our contact numbers and office addresses.
Re: Military Raid: Israel Okwu Kanu Petitions UN, UK. Accuses Army Of Looting by Godbest(m): 8:59am On Oct 14, 2017
Military is trying
Re: Military Raid: Israel Okwu Kanu Petitions UN, UK. Accuses Army Of Looting by Yakson09: 9:00am On Oct 14, 2017
Mustiboy:
what're you saying? undecided what're you saying?
d koran nd d bible didnt teach us to wish sum1 death he/she who wish sum1 death wil surely die b4 him. uselexx shiite sported.
Re: Military Raid: Israel Okwu Kanu Petitions UN, UK. Accuses Army Of Looting by dignity33: 9:00am On Oct 14, 2017
The lawyer never said Kanu father is missing, go and watch his interview with Sahara TV in YouTube.
Re: Military Raid: Israel Okwu Kanu Petitions UN, UK. Accuses Army Of Looting by Yyeske(m): 9:01am On Oct 14, 2017
sham8co:
Nonse and hopeless old man
Yes to that, a man who brought up a wayward son because he wants to be the father of an emperor

1 Like

Re: Military Raid: Israel Okwu Kanu Petitions UN, UK. Accuses Army Of Looting by victrick105: 9:05am On Oct 14, 2017
As far as truth is concerned her....the only set of terrorist i see here are the nigerian army, as much as i don't support nnamdi kanu's and ipob approach on this referendum issue, the nigerian army have been so irresponsible in attacking armless civilians...i mean, itz now an every day scene for the army to intimidate innocent civilians,there counterparts in other parts of the world e.g in America, the place of the army is the battlefield, if there is no war, you see the army move into there barracks, you don't see the army controlling traffick and beating up civilians as we see in Nigeria...itz such a shame....our president and his company are gambling with the future of Nigeria, they don't know the limits and when they cross the line...they are simply clueless in there approaches.

1 Like

Re: Military Raid: Israel Okwu Kanu Petitions UN, UK. Accuses Army Of Looting by Ijaya123: 9:10am On Oct 14, 2017
Mustiboy:
I'm using this medium to let Buhari know that I hate him so much and I hope that he dies of heart attack.

I thought Buhari is dead already and Jubrin from Sudan in in aso rock?

3 Likes

Re: Military Raid: Israel Okwu Kanu Petitions UN, UK. Accuses Army Of Looting by Nobody: 9:11am On Oct 14, 2017
brainpulse:
:Is it not the same foolish parents of this scammer/terrorist we were told that their whereabouts were not known.
Liepobs & biafraudians your lies and propaganda had never worked and it will never work.
Charge and bail lawyer running to UN, USA when he forgot the law that Nigeria police can search your house anytime if they suspect anything
POLICE NO B ARMY. BLOCK HEAD

1 Like

Re: Military Raid: Israel Okwu Kanu Petitions UN, UK. Accuses Army Of Looting by Yyeske(m): 9:16am On Oct 14, 2017
victrick105:
As far as truth is concerned her....the only set of terrorist i see here are the nigerian army, as much as i don't support nnamdi kanu's and ipob approach on this referendum issue, the nigerian army have been so irresponsible in attacking armless civilians...i mean, itz now an every day scene for the army to intimidate innocent civilians,there counterparts in other parts of the world e.g in America, the place of the army is the battlefield, if there is no war, you see the army move into there barracks, you don't see the army controlling traffick and beating up civilians as we see in Nigeria...itz such a shame....our president and his company are gambling with the future of Nigeria, they don't know the limits and when they cross the line...they are simply clueless in there approaches.
My dear, sometimes in life you just have to do something you are not used to because of the circumstance you find yourself in.
Can you google when the US soldiers were the ones selling fuel to consumers because of a strike by the dispensers, i think in the 70s or early 80s.
Kanu's action was already tipping the country into a genocide and the Nigerian government needed to act fast before it starts. The Nigerian army didn't attack unarmed civilians, it was the civilians that attacked first before the soldiers gave them what they wanted.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Military Raid: Israel Okwu Kanu Petitions UN, UK. Accuses Army Of Looting by ibnkamal(m): 9:19am On Oct 14, 2017
Mustiboy:
I'm using this medium to let Buhari know that I hate him so much and I hope that he dies of heart attack.
kill yourself Then......

3 Likes

Re: Military Raid: Israel Okwu Kanu Petitions UN, UK. Accuses Army Of Looting by peacemara54(m): 9:20am On Oct 14, 2017
check my signature
Re: Military Raid: Israel Okwu Kanu Petitions UN, UK. Accuses Army Of Looting by Oloripelebe: 9:24am On Oct 14, 2017
ObaKlaz:
UN is watchingtongue North Korea is watchinggrin Michael Jackson is watchingcheesy

Jack Bauer is watching
Jackie chan is watching grin

4 Likes

Re: Military Raid: Israel Okwu Kanu Petitions UN, UK. Accuses Army Of Looting by Amein(m): 9:26am On Oct 14, 2017
Mustiboy:

1 Like

Re: Military Raid: Israel Okwu Kanu Petitions UN, UK. Accuses Army Of Looting by semyman: 9:26am On Oct 14, 2017
To do what, where were you when the efulefu son was running his mouth?

1 Like

Re: Military Raid: Israel Okwu Kanu Petitions UN, UK. Accuses Army Of Looting by ObaKlaz: 9:26am On Oct 14, 2017
Oloripelebe:

Jack Bauer is watching
Jackie chan is watching grin
Bayajida is watching. Oranmiyan is viewing. grin

3 Likes

Re: Military Raid: Israel Okwu Kanu Petitions UN, UK. Accuses Army Of Looting by zombieHUNTER: 9:29am On Oct 14, 2017
DonVikings:
ZombieHUNTER right now.. grin

Why you dey show us your cone head papa nah

1 Like

Re: Military Raid: Israel Okwu Kanu Petitions UN, UK. Accuses Army Of Looting by semyman: 9:32am On Oct 14, 2017
I blame those that granted your efulefu son bail

1 Like

Re: Military Raid: Israel Okwu Kanu Petitions UN, UK. Accuses Army Of Looting by DonVikings: 9:33am On Oct 14, 2017
zombieHUNTER:

Why you dey show us your cone head papa nah
Have you prayed to Abuko today? grin

3 Likes

Re: Military Raid: Israel Okwu Kanu Petitions UN, UK. Accuses Army Of Looting by AlfaWaleFatai: 9:34am On Oct 14, 2017
DonVikings:
mynd44 lalasticlala seun obinoscopy
Re: Military Raid: Israel Okwu Kanu Petitions UN, UK. Accuses Army Of Looting by zombieHUNTER: 9:35am On Oct 14, 2017
DonVikings:
How did buhari testicles taste this morning? grin
Re: Military Raid: Israel Okwu Kanu Petitions UN, UK. Accuses Army Of Looting by DonVikings: 9:40am On Oct 14, 2017
zombieHUNTER:

How did buhari testicles taste this morning? grin
Let me ask this experienced pig below. He looks quite familiar. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Military Raid: Israel Okwu Kanu Petitions UN, UK. Accuses Army Of Looting by Bgorgeous: 9:58am On Oct 14, 2017
is the US and UK the parents of Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Military Raid: Israel Okwu Kanu Petitions UN, UK. Accuses Army Of Looting by StaffofOrayan(m): 10:04am On Oct 14, 2017
Ipob the most foolish group on the planet, if you actually think the whites that enslaved us for over 300 years would care if some blacks are being killed in west Africa, then you are all dummies, gone were d days when the jews had their eyes on the oil, now, there is nothing igbo's can offer arms dealers, about appointments, I doubt even Trump appointed democrats that didn't vote for him, Americans that didn't vote for trump have to wait for 4 years and vote him out, we are tired of your stupid ipob moaning!

2 Likes

Re: Military Raid: Israel Okwu Kanu Petitions UN, UK. Accuses Army Of Looting by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 10:05am On Oct 14, 2017
[s]
AlfaWaleFatai:
mynd44 lalasticlala seun obinoscopy
[/s]
Re: Military Raid: Israel Okwu Kanu Petitions UN, UK. Accuses Army Of Looting by CrtlAltDel: 10:11am On Oct 14, 2017
DonVikings:
Let me ask this experienced pig below. He looks quite familiar. grin grin
See finishing… . grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Military Raid: Israel Okwu Kanu Petitions UN, UK. Accuses Army Of Looting by Sunnycliff(m): 10:15am On Oct 14, 2017
Yyeske:
Were you injected with the vaccine or is it the normal hear say?

Come and test to confirm naa
Re: Military Raid: Israel Okwu Kanu Petitions UN, UK. Accuses Army Of Looting by Emanuola(m): 10:16am On Oct 14, 2017
They should arrest his father, Kanu will will show up. We told him that time, he did not listen. Idiot coward!

1 Like

Re: Military Raid: Israel Okwu Kanu Petitions UN, UK. Accuses Army Of Looting by kindklemz(m): 10:21am On Oct 14, 2017
These IPODs eheen!
What nonsense is this?
What do these supposedly Educated clawns take Nigeria for?

You keep on calling the international community as if Nigeria owe it's existence on them.

Calling on UK, USA, and EU is a complete waste of time as it will never amount to anything.
These guys have no right to get involved in internal wrangling of a foreign sovereign country.
If only you guys know the internal battles these countries you are calling are fighting you won't be disturbing their peace.

You guys should stop spreading rumors and falsehood.
You want separation, there are laid down rules to follow and unless you start following if you won't amount to anything more than been tagged terrorist.

FYI no body hate you guys. I in particular love Igbos so much because they are my next closest family.
Buy I hate some of your attitudes like blaming everyone for every of your misfortune.
I hate the bitterness you have towards other tribes.
To be continued. ....

1 Like

Re: Military Raid: Israel Okwu Kanu Petitions UN, UK. Accuses Army Of Looting by kindklemz(m): 10:25am On Oct 14, 2017
Bgorgeous:
is the US and UK the parents of Nigeria?

My dear, I tire for these people o.
And to think this a supposedly sophisticated people, Megan, I Don tire.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen, Opc Warns Buhari / PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Kano (Early Pictures) / Senate Swears In Victor Umeh As Anambra Central Senator (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.