Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,032 members, 7,810,839 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:41 PM

Hemorrhage: Man Left With Huge Hole In The Head After Brain Surgery(Photos) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Hemorrhage: Man Left With Huge Hole In The Head After Brain Surgery(Photos) (2923 Views)

Girl Dies After Mother Absconded With N3m Donated For Her Brain Surgery / FG Shuts Down Med Contour Plastic Surgery Facility After Botched Surgery (photos / Chinese Doctor Ling Zhipei Performs Remote Brain Surgery On Patient 3,000km Away (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hemorrhage: Man Left With Huge Hole In The Head After Brain Surgery(Photos) by Explorers(m): 6:12am On Oct 14, 2017
For some of us, energy drinks are the only way we make it through the day.

Most people, however, rarely consider how all of that caffeine and sugar is really affecting their body.

Back in April, a teen in South Carolina died suddenly from a caffeine overdose aggravated by energy drinks.

Now, a new father named Austin is lucky to have made it out with his life after overusing them for months to cope with a hectic work schedule, and has been physically changed forever.

His wife, Brianna, who was just weeks away from giving birth to their first child at the time, recently took to Facebook to share the harrowing story of how her world almost completely fell apart.

A photographer from Sacramento, CA, has also taken a series of moving portraits that document the young family’s daily struggles in the wake of Austin’s hospitalization.

https://www.boredpanda.com/energy-drinks-caution-story-parents-brianna-austin/?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C9499243228

1 Like

Re: Hemorrhage: Man Left With Huge Hole In The Head After Brain Surgery(Photos) by Explorers(m): 6:16am On Oct 14, 2017
“I wake up every day to take care of our beautiful little boy and my husband.

I prepare the meals, do physical therapy, speech therapy, and occupational therapy.

I help him with personal hygiene.

I help him walk.

I help him with every aspect of his life.”

2 Likes

Re: Hemorrhage: Man Left With Huge Hole In The Head After Brain Surgery(Photos) by eezeribe(m): 6:18am On Oct 14, 2017
The head now looks like the apple on Apple products....

5 Likes

Re: Hemorrhage: Man Left With Huge Hole In The Head After Brain Surgery(Photos) by eezeribe(m): 6:21am On Oct 14, 2017
OK
Re: Hemorrhage: Man Left With Huge Hole In The Head After Brain Surgery(Photos) by Nobody: 6:25am On Oct 14, 2017
Apple Ambassador. But God is Wonderful.

1 Like

Re: Hemorrhage: Man Left With Huge Hole In The Head After Brain Surgery(Photos) by Nobody: 6:28am On Oct 14, 2017
*eyes popping*
I'm in awe!!!
Re: Hemorrhage: Man Left With Huge Hole In The Head After Brain Surgery(Photos) by qreem231(m): 6:34am On Oct 14, 2017
Omo! This one is strong oo, eleyi gidi gaan.
Re: Hemorrhage: Man Left With Huge Hole In The Head After Brain Surgery(Photos) by PrincessBecks(f): 6:35am On Oct 14, 2017
It's Explorers again!
Will you Marry Me? Lol

2 Likes

Re: Hemorrhage: Man Left With Huge Hole In The Head After Brain Surgery(Photos) by ZeroUnity: 6:46am On Oct 14, 2017
This is called LOVE...
Re: Hemorrhage: Man Left With Huge Hole In The Head After Brain Surgery(Photos) by Garshyzee(m): 7:06am On Oct 14, 2017
This man is technically headless cheesy.. Maybe he should fix something to fill d head-hole
Re: Hemorrhage: Man Left With Huge Hole In The Head After Brain Surgery(Photos) by Nobody: 9:21am On Oct 14, 2017
All I see in those pictures is LOVE.

Love is indeeed selfless.
Re: Hemorrhage: Man Left With Huge Hole In The Head After Brain Surgery(Photos) by originalKsp(m): 9:31am On Oct 14, 2017
Aye Le o, Ibo si shocked

2 Likes

Re: Hemorrhage: Man Left With Huge Hole In The Head After Brain Surgery(Photos) by enoqueen: 9:42am On Oct 14, 2017
Explorers, what actually happen to him?
Re: Hemorrhage: Man Left With Huge Hole In The Head After Brain Surgery(Photos) by bababuff(m): 9:43am On Oct 14, 2017
Strange but true.

God you are so good.
Re: Hemorrhage: Man Left With Huge Hole In The Head After Brain Surgery(Photos) by LexngtonSteele: 10:29am On Oct 14, 2017
What the...? shocked

Always thank God on a daily basis for His Mercies.

No matter how bad it is for you, believe me, someone has it worse

6 Likes

Re: Hemorrhage: Man Left With Huge Hole In The Head After Brain Surgery(Photos) by pearl360(f): 11:10am On Oct 14, 2017
This is sad cry

The wife's love is a practical example of "for better for worse".
Re: Hemorrhage: Man Left With Huge Hole In The Head After Brain Surgery(Photos) by IJOBA2: 11:20am On Oct 14, 2017
enoqueen:

GO SCHOOL I NOR GREE GO, IF SAY NA FVCK I GO COME FIRST angry
Re: Hemorrhage: Man Left With Huge Hole In The Head After Brain Surgery(Photos) by Raintaker(m): 11:21am On Oct 14, 2017
Just as if dem hammer am for head. Ki Olohun Saanu
Re: Hemorrhage: Man Left With Huge Hole In The Head After Brain Surgery(Photos) by Explorers(m): 11:28am On Oct 14, 2017
enoqueen:

Brain hemorrhage
Re: Hemorrhage: Man Left With Huge Hole In The Head After Brain Surgery(Photos) by Aquactic(m): 1:25pm On Oct 14, 2017
He should be an apple ambassador....

Check my signature to get your very Iphone for free.
Re: Hemorrhage: Man Left With Huge Hole In The Head After Brain Surgery(Photos) by Aquactic(m): 1:26pm On Oct 14, 2017
Lalasticlala Mynd44 weytin una think
Re: Hemorrhage: Man Left With Huge Hole In The Head After Brain Surgery(Photos) by Naijjablog(m): 6:32pm On Oct 14, 2017
Hope say dem no Comot em brain join
Re: Hemorrhage: Man Left With Huge Hole In The Head After Brain Surgery(Photos) by Houseofglam7(f): 6:40pm On Oct 14, 2017
Uncle Explorers, dis is heart wrenching cry cry cry
Re: Hemorrhage: Man Left With Huge Hole In The Head After Brain Surgery(Photos) by Explorers(m): 6:42pm On Oct 14, 2017
Houseofglam7:
Uncle Explorers, dis is heart wrenching cry cry cry

Yea....So touching
Lalasticlala, Mynd44
Re: Hemorrhage: Man Left With Huge Hole In The Head After Brain Surgery(Photos) by iamchybs(m): 6:46pm On Oct 14, 2017
PrincessBecks:
It's Explorers again!

Will you Marry Me? Lol

If he doesn't, I will. LOL
Re: Hemorrhage: Man Left With Huge Hole In The Head After Brain Surgery(Photos) by Nobody: 6:51pm On Oct 14, 2017
I still regret being a Nigerian..but I have a hope of correcting it gradually
Re: Hemorrhage: Man Left With Huge Hole In The Head After Brain Surgery(Photos) by Funkybabee(f): 6:52pm On Oct 14, 2017
Jesuuuuuuuuuiu

I love his wife a very loyal person !!!!even his hand.
this life self

Check my signature
Re: Hemorrhage: Man Left With Huge Hole In The Head After Brain Surgery(Photos) by Explorers(m): 7:17pm On Oct 14, 2017
PrincessBecks:
It's Explorers again!

Will you Marry Me? Lol
Lol....

1 Like

Re: Hemorrhage: Man Left With Huge Hole In The Head After Brain Surgery(Photos) by ositadima1(m): 8:06pm On Oct 14, 2017
This story is not complete, what, why, how it happened we don't know.
Re: Hemorrhage: Man Left With Huge Hole In The Head After Brain Surgery(Photos) by ositadima1(m): 8:08pm On Oct 14, 2017
Mods must be high on cheap pawpaw leaves
Re: Hemorrhage: Man Left With Huge Hole In The Head After Brain Surgery(Photos) by ositadima1(m): 8:11pm On Oct 14, 2017
Re: Hemorrhage: Man Left With Huge Hole In The Head After Brain Surgery(Photos) by ositadima1(m): 8:12pm On Oct 14, 2017
PrincessBecks:
It's Explorers again!
Will you Marry Me? Lol
Airhead!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pls Help An AIDS Victim, Currently Excruciating In Pain / Pls What Is The Name Of This Skin Infection / Which Toothpaste Is Best In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.