Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,736 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

Biafra: Jerry Gana Reveals Why Nigeria Will Never Break Up. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: Jerry Gana Reveals Why Nigeria Will Never Break Up. (620 Views)

PDP Youths React To The Defection Of Jerry Gana, Adeniran And Others To SDP / PDP Reconciliation Committee Visits Ladoja, Adeniran, Jerry Gana, Others(photos) / Nigeria Will Never Break Up: Here Is Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra: Jerry Gana Reveals Why Nigeria Will Never Break Up. by Masterclass32: 6:28am On Oct 14, 2017
Former Minister of Information
and Culture, Prof Jerry Gana, has
said Nigeria will not disintegrate
despite its many challenges.

Gana predicated his remark on
the fact that Nigeria as an entity is
“an idea of God and he will
uphold the country.”

The former Minister said this
during the convocation lecture
titled, “Building a culture of
academic excellence in Nigerian
universities” at Ajayi Crowther
University, Oyo State, on Thursday.

He said, “I don’t believe in the
notion that this country will break
up. Nigeria will never break up.
This is an idea of God and he will
uphold the country. Nigeria is one
of the most powerful countries of the world, that’s why the devil
is fighting us.

“All we need is sustainable
policies and leadership that will
lead the country aright and I see
God bringing that about soon in
the country.

“There are many Nigerians who
are passionate and believe in the
country. There are many experts
that the country is blessed with
and they will soon take charge of
the country.”

Commenting on the challenges of
the Peoples Democratic Party,
PDP, Gana said stakeholders were
working towards reconciling
aggrieved members of the party.

“I am a politician. I appreciate
the PDP and I am sure we shall
use the party to solve Nigeria’s
problem and the rest will be
history,” he said.

www.dailypost.ng/2017/10/13/biafra-jerry-gana-reveals-nigeria-will-never-breakup/
Re: Biafra: Jerry Gana Reveals Why Nigeria Will Never Break Up. by AliHandsome(m): 6:30am On Oct 14, 2017
Rightly said

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Jerry Gana Reveals Why Nigeria Will Never Break Up. by Nobody: 6:32am On Oct 14, 2017
his opinion so no big deal. He is old close to his grave , this nation has nothing to offer again. even saint buhari could not make it work, know it all like fashola can't figure out about electricity, so what else left.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Jerry Gana Reveals Why Nigeria Will Never Break Up. by eezeribe(m): 6:33am On Oct 14, 2017
OK
Re: Biafra: Jerry Gana Reveals Why Nigeria Will Never Break Up. by DonVikings: 6:33am On Oct 14, 2017
He said, “I don’t believe in the
notion that this country will break
up. Nigeria will never break up.
This is an idea of God and he will
uphold the country. Nigeria is one
of the most powerful countries of the world, that’s why the devil
is fighting us.
Jerry is a clueless mofo just like Ohamadike.

Cc: ZombieHunter.
Re: Biafra: Jerry Gana Reveals Why Nigeria Will Never Break Up. by fiizznation: 6:36am On Oct 14, 2017
Mr jerry gana, are you already tired of shouting middle belt everyday? Lol
Re: Biafra: Jerry Gana Reveals Why Nigeria Will Never Break Up. by wallbuilder(m): 6:40am On Oct 14, 2017
My opinion as well.
The Lord will do nothing without first revealing it to his servants, the prophets.
All the prophecies concerning the future of Nigeria portends her as a united indivisible nation.
Re: Biafra: Jerry Gana Reveals Why Nigeria Will Never Break Up. by Basic123: 8:35am On Oct 14, 2017
How will igbo Christians react to this their brother up north?
Re: Biafra: Jerry Gana Reveals Why Nigeria Will Never Break Up. by anaton(m): 8:44am On Oct 14, 2017
I thank the mod that banned me because of my love and support for my country,Biafra. Guess what! your ban has only made my love and support for my father's land stronger. You can ban me for life but it will not stop my peaceful agitation for the republic of Biafra.

Viva Biafra!

Re: Biafra: Jerry Gana Reveals Why Nigeria Will Never Break Up. by chiagozien(m): 10:00am On Oct 14, 2017
The earlier una learn how to live without us the better for una.
Re: Biafra: Jerry Gana Reveals Why Nigeria Will Never Break Up. by Chibuzoc(m): 10:02am On Oct 14, 2017
Do not use the Name of GOD in vain Jerry Gana

(1) (Reply)

Abdulrasheed Maina Speaks And Reveals Can Of Worms in Nigerian Pension Scheme. / Baba, Maina, Idris And Other Stories By Reuben Abati / Ig In Trouble: Court Can Not Stop Your Probe - Senate Tells Ig Of Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.