Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,787 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:28 PM

Kindly Read:good News For Event Planner.rental Services And Caterers - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Kindly Read:good News For Event Planner.rental Services And Caterers (4426 Views)

Small Chops And Caterers On Onitsha Awka Nnewi In Anambra State / How To Charge Clients For Event !!!!! / Cheyee DEKOR Decoration Rental Services At Yaba Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kindly Read:good News For Event Planner.rental Services And Caterers by murshid09(m): 2:04pm On Feb 21, 2019
Rental /Special. This is extra ticket although they have almost the same features but the bottom of this thicker than Special. That's is the difference between the two
Is far good for big commercial purposes
Re: Kindly Read:good News For Event Planner.rental Services And Caterers by murshid09(m): 2:14pm On Feb 21, 2019
Prices

I don't advice people to go for ordinary because it lacks durability

Special size 40= 16000
Special size 30= 14000
Special size 20= 12000
Big Spoon perforated and normal=1500
Old School , for Small, Frying and cooking soup=10500
Iya Wulo Omo Wulo , for amala/soup/Frying= 10000

Both no 5&6 are with Cover

Special price
Re: Kindly Read:good News For Event Planner.rental Services And Caterers by murshid09(m): 2:17pm On Feb 21, 2019
No 1.Special /Rental made size 40= 17000
No 2.Special /Rental made size 30= 15000
No 3 Special/Rental made size 20= 13000
No4 Big Spoon perforated and normal=1500
No5. Old School , for Small, Frying and cooking soup=13000
No 6. Iya Wulo Omo Wulo , for amala/soup/Frying= 12000
Re: Kindly Read:good News For Event Planner.rental Services And Caterers by murshid09(m): 2:25pm On Feb 21, 2019
As I have said earlier I'm not the maker of Pots but but I'm only a middleman between doer and buyers

I ensure to protect my name

Little introduction again
I'm OGUNGBADE KAZEEM adebayo a Pry sch teacher in Saki and newly promoted to Level 10
I'm a traceable somebody

I only help those that can not withstand d rigour of our roads, busy types or those that do not want to take d risk of buying substandard pots

What will be my gain?

U give me 10% of whatever u purchase
Assuming u buy pots worth 30000 u give 3000 for my Wahala and logistics which are:

Call credit update d buyers regularly
Go to doers regularly to ensure he does waste time, pack your pots to motor garage and send them to you wherever you are which I don't think 10% is not too much
Re: Kindly Read:good News For Event Planner.rental Services And Caterers by murshid09(m): 2:33pm On Feb 21, 2019
Some serious buyers have been calling me to use my money to do the pots and send to them and they pay me when they see their pots which I refused

I know trust has disappeared in this country But I can't run away with ur money because thru BVN you can get me

Thru Oyo subeb Office agodi Ibadan You can get me
Through my school you can get me L, A primary School Aba Adeleke, Agbonle You can get me

Pls you have to trust me with your money I can jeopardize my future my job because of money I had spent 14+ years in teaching job

Find attached is my ID card

I will post my employment later
My promotion letters
And certificate for your further perusals

I need additional income that's why I'm doing this

Go and check my profile photo on Nairaland

Facebook
Or whatsapp

Re: Kindly Read:good News For Event Planner.rental Services And Caterers by murshid09(m): 9:27pm On Feb 24, 2019
Have u read my thread toay
Re: Kindly Read:good News For Event Planner.rental Services And Caterers by Ybaby: 10:03am On Feb 02, 2022
murshid09:
im ogungbade kazeem i live at saki in oyo state.just want to share this good news for those that want to make Iron Pots and Spoons popularly called* KOKO IRIN* in yoruba land.There are three types of this pot we have Sub Standard, Ordinary And Special.I do advise People to go for The Special Made Because its strong and durable.To be factual im not into pot making but i have people that make Special Pot around me.You can as well engrave your biz name on the pot and spoon.If you want durable Iron pots you can contact and order through me i promise to serve you truthfully. but to compesate me you pay me 10% of the total order for Logistics.once i receive your order i ship your pots to u.Bonus Bonus Bonus when you Order pots and spoons of 50k and above through me you are entitled to a bottle original undiluted unadulterated Honey from my Farm.Ameen Honey.my contact 08077329690 u can as well whatsapp me.thanks your errand Man Kazzy
ok

(1) (2) (Reply)

N254,000 Aso-ebi For Doyin Abiola Daughter's Wedding / Are You Planning To Organize Or Host An Event? / Premier Cool To Reward Customers With All Expense Paid To Dubai In #chill&win

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.