Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,791 members, 7,820,780 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

Tagbo: Who Is Telling The Truth, Davido Or Police? Davido's Many Controversies - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tagbo: Who Is Telling The Truth, Davido Or Police? Davido's Many Controversies (44003 Views)

Davido Reacts To Caroline Danjuma's Allegations Over Tagbo's Death / Dead Tagbo Umeike: Caroline Danjuma Accused Davido Of Dumping His Body & Running / Victor Elejo Speaks On Davido & Tagbo's Death. Shares Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tagbo: Who Is Telling The Truth, Davido Or Police? Davido's Many Controversies by Robbin7(m): 4:39pm On Oct 14, 2017
Bigsteveg:

Not referring to davido staying in the hospital, according to reports ; 2 guys dropped Tagbo in the hospital. They could have easily contacted the families. But no, they ran away under the disguise of going to bring an identification.
I just felt they didn't manage the situation well.
Only God knows best.

They too were drunk, prolly they acted under the influence of alcohol, now the question is, is davido one of the two guys?
His hilux was there, does he drive the hilux too?
Why is everubody taking on davido?
Re: Tagbo: Who Is Telling The Truth, Davido Or Police? Davido's Many Controversies by totorimi: 4:40pm On Oct 14, 2017
babaolofin:
If it were D. J Olu that had died under similar circumstances that Tagbo died, I am sure there would not have been any unintelligent & uncivilised noise making the type being witnessed in social media by the people along their axis.

David will come out very strong & very wise. This is a stage where life presents him an opportunity to think deeply & make necessary correction before moving to the next phase of his life.

He is a young boy, he needs to remember the son of whom he is according to Yoruba adage. He needs to be careful of the kind of friends that surround him. Nigeria has people with bitterness, vendetta emanating from tribal inferiority & sentiments. You will find them everywhere always looking for cheap opportunity. The last of these their behavior is the Baru Kachikwu NNPC saga.
For the second time, I will repeat my earlier posting.

God is very good to Davido for allowing him to pass through this experience so as to know about life & human beings. He is still a young boy & needs to learn at home instead of all this useless celebrity life. I am sure nobody is happy about this kind of life he is living among the old generation in his family.

Even his grandfather, the first republic politician & a senator of the first republic will not be happy in his grave. Looking at Otedola's daughter as well as a DJ, it saddens a lot of people from Epe axis & business families. This is not our (yoruba) culture. It exposes the family to a lot of risks especially in Nigeria where we have tribal envy & hatred.

Davido, is a young boy who needs to be taught some lessons at home by elders about Nigeria. I remember during Abacha regime when Nigeria was having diplomatic problems with most developed countries and it was very difficult to obtain visa. Unknown to Alaafin, somebody in his entourage included somebody's name for visa. This person was caught carrying drug. This time, Alaafin was fighting Abacha govt. Lawyers in UK who volunteered to defend the case was rejected by the drug career in the entourage citing that they are yorubas. He said he preferred Ibo lawyers (his tribal men). Chukwumerije was the minister of information as at that time . They were all involved in that embarrassment of the Alaafin , but the UK govt defended Alaafin.

Few years back, Goldie, an actress died on her return from US having gone to attend a Grammy Award ceremony. We were told she was rushed from her home to hospital where she died. That was the story, but so many things were also around. It will take propaganda experts on bitterness mission a lot of energy to occupy social media space to make a living out of this, but it is not in our character & culture.

Davido, eni abi ire, ki nrin ide oru.

Dont bring this your yoruba sentiments here. who has accused Davido of anything, even the girlfriend of the deceased who isnt an ibo lady never said Davido killed anyone she only questioned why he abandoned him.

It is the police that saw something fishy in his initial statement that called him to clarify issues. So what has this incident got to do with the place the victim involved is from. This two people have come along way, what they represent to eachother we dont know all we know is that they are friends.
I think what should concern you the more is the kind of life Davido and co are living, yeah given they are musical superstars but who goes about drinking all through the night.

Everybody on social media, even including the yorubas are saying ritualist and so on and so fought should all that be swept under the . If you say someone died of intoxication and doctor's autopsy report says otherwise should that not be investigated as well.
We are talking of a human life cut short just like that whatever the cause may be whether irresponsibility or man made we want to know so as to prevent future occurrence
Nowadays, we hear of musicians claiming they eblong to one illuminati or the other, can you really trust any young man of thesedays considering the trends around us.

No one has accused Davido but by all means let the police do their job. Personally I am a fan of Davido but I will not because of that vouch for any one not even Davido. He is an adult he can respond to police questions so no need for the hullabaloo.
Re: Tagbo: Who Is Telling The Truth, Davido Or Police? Davido's Many Controversies by Bigsteveg(m): 5:18pm On Oct 14, 2017
Robbin7:

They too were drunk, prolly they acted under the influence of alcohol, now the question is, is davido one of the two guys?
I do get your point.
95% sure that davido wasn't there(among the 2 guys)
But he's the main man, they follow him everywhere, they obey him and they do whatever he ask them to do.
He's being held accountable because they were all his boys.
Its Like punishing the class captain when the whole class make noise.
Re: Tagbo: Who Is Telling The Truth, Davido Or Police? Davido's Many Controversies by Robbin7(m): 5:39pm On Oct 14, 2017
Bigsteveg:

I do get your point.
95% sure that davido wasn't there(among the 2 guys)
But he's the main man, they follow him everywhere, they obey him and they do whatever he ask them to do.
He's being held accountable because they were all his boys.
Its Like punishing the class captain when the whole class make noise.

Because you are your fathers child and because you obey him, will you kill me if he ask you to as an adult?
Knowing fully well that the crime will be on you?
Re: Tagbo: Who Is Telling The Truth, Davido Or Police? Davido's Many Controversies by Bigsteveg(m): 6:20pm On Oct 14, 2017
Robbin7:

Because you are your fathers child and because you obey him, will you kill me if he ask you to as an adult?
Knowing fully well that the crime will be on you?
The bible said "I shall judge of sins up till the 4th generation".
Perhaps this case is different, davido was there with them and he knew what was happening after he left.
They couldn't have left the hospital without him knowing.
Re: Tagbo: Who Is Telling The Truth, Davido Or Police? Davido's Many Controversies by Robbin7(m): 6:49pm On Oct 14, 2017
Bigsteveg:

The bible said "I shall judge of sins up till the 4th generation".
Perhaps this case is different, davido was there with them and he knew what was happening after he left.
They couldn't have left the hospital without him knowing.
Davido knew what happened, that could be correct.
But being accountable for what happened is a different ball game. davido can't be held responsible for an adult that is on of disabled negligence and irresponsibility or recklessness.
That's wah I'm saying
Re: Tagbo: Who Is Telling The Truth, Davido Or Police? Davido's Many Controversies by adims96(m): 8:53pm On Oct 14, 2017
nairaman66:
This is typically how Nigeria is! Justice is for sale to the highest bidder!! Posterity will judge everyone who is guilty in this saga! Amen
u guys wants davido to fall, but amadioha will gall on u all
Re: Tagbo: Who Is Telling The Truth, Davido Or Police? Davido's Many Controversies by Bigsteveg(m): 10:04pm On Oct 14, 2017
Robbin7:

Davido knew what happened, that could be correct.
But being accountable for what happened is a different ball game. davido can't be held responsible for an adult that is on of disabled negligence and irresponsibility or recklessness.
That's wah I'm saying
Sure.
Re: Tagbo: Who Is Telling The Truth, Davido Or Police? Davido's Many Controversies by chiamaka4g: 10:11pm On Oct 14, 2017
Yea. Your mother or sister was the best choice of adies that should have been tossed to him. Ewu
Benekruku:
Every human has got a list of controversy.

The mistake Davido and his crew made was helping him to the hospital. They could have just tossed a lady to him and leave.
Re: Tagbo: Who Is Telling The Truth, Davido Or Police? Davido's Many Controversies by Ginaz(f): 11:00pm On Oct 14, 2017
I don tire for this davido matter. Person Don die e Don die...make them rest in peace.

Re: Tagbo: Who Is Telling The Truth, Davido Or Police? Davido's Many Controversies by Benekruku(m): 11:43pm On Oct 14, 2017
chiamaka4g:
Yea. Your mother or sister was the best choice of adies that should have been tossed to him. Ewu

Who is dis 1K5 Olosho on my case!
Re: Tagbo: Who Is Telling The Truth, Davido Or Police? Davido's Many Controversies by Robbin7(m): 6:18am On Oct 15, 2017
Bigsteveg:

Sure.

Nice to meet you Here. I'm Kelvin from benin. You make good argument and I respect that.
Have a wonderful Sunday. I can't lie I had to follow you.

1 Like

Re: Tagbo: Who Is Telling The Truth, Davido Or Police? Davido's Many Controversies by DerrickEbili(m): 6:49am On Oct 15, 2017
Lol , abet let's go back to mind our sevsrals buisnessss domestic or international recession still dey all this Davido Talk and video is making me feel rich
Re: Tagbo: Who Is Telling The Truth, Davido Or Police? Davido's Many Controversies by Nobody: 8:46am On Oct 15, 2017
Scarpon:
But if u watch the video their was a lil fight with tagbo and davido crew truth me told
i can't really say, I think tagbo was drunk and he was misbehaving, they tired to help him get home he refused, but why did he refused? I think he suspected a foul play that's why he didn't enter, all I know is davido know something about this
Re: Tagbo: Who Is Telling The Truth, Davido Or Police? Davido's Many Controversies by Nobody: 8:48am On Oct 15, 2017
Robbin7:

those men were sent by davido, the hilux was his
Re: Tagbo: Who Is Telling The Truth, Davido Or Police? Davido's Many Controversies by chiamaka4g: 12:28pm On Oct 15, 2017
Your mama is just 5shilling akwuna
Benekruku:

Who is dis 1K5 Olosho on my case!
Re: Tagbo: Who Is Telling The Truth, Davido Or Police? Davido's Many Controversies by Benekruku(m): 2:12pm On Oct 15, 2017
chiamaka4g:
Your mama is just 5shilling akwuna

Olosho!

Your name spells it out clearly!

Your namesakes full empire and allen

Ugly though, but they re fvcking cheap

There re even high probability hav fvcked u before
Re: Tagbo: Who Is Telling The Truth, Davido Or Police? Davido's Many Controversies by nairaman66(m): 2:49pm On Oct 15, 2017
adims96:

u guys wants davido to fall, but amadioha will gall on u all

I hope you are alright, both mentally and physically?
Re: Tagbo: Who Is Telling The Truth, Davido Or Police? Davido's Many Controversies by Nobody: 8:56pm On Oct 15, 2017
totorimi:

Dont bring this your yoruba sentiments here. who has accused Davido of anything, even the girlfriend of the deceased who isnt an ibo lady never said Davido killed anyone she only questioned why he abandoned him.

It is the police that saw something fishy in his initial statement that called him to clarify issues. So what has this incident got to do with the place the victim involved is from. This two people have come along way, what they represent to eachother we dont know all we know is that they are friends.
I think what should concern you the more is the kind of life Davido and co are living, yeah given they are musical superstars but who goes about drinking all through the night.

Everybody on social media, even including the yorubas are saying ritualist and so on and so fought should all that be swept under the . If you say someone died of intoxication and doctor's autopsy report says otherwise should that not be investigated as well.
We are talking of a human life cut short just like that whatever the cause may be whether irresponsibility or man made we want to know so as to prevent future occurrence
Nowadays, we hear of musicians claiming they eblong to one illuminati or the other, can you really trust any young man of thesedays considering the trends around us.

No one has accused Davido but by all means let the police do their job. Personally I am a fan of Davido but I will not because of that vouch for any one not even Davido. He is an adult he can respond to police questions so no need for the hullabaloo.

You are a small boy who know nothing. You need to learn wisdom at home. Fighting with a pig will take you to the mud. The pig will be enjoying the mud while you are getting dirty. Even video editing experts will be disappointed & jailed.
Re: Tagbo: Who Is Telling The Truth, Davido Or Police? Davido's Many Controversies by Okky1900: 11:32pm On Oct 15, 2017
Davido my guy hmmm30 billion ,3 pole u try
Re: Tagbo: Who Is Telling The Truth, Davido Or Police? Davido's Many Controversies by demobaba1(m): 1:10pm On Oct 16, 2017
babaolofin:
If it were D. J Olu that had died under similar circumstances that Tagbo died, I am sure there would not have been any unintelligent & uncivilised noise making the type being witnessed in social media by the people along their axis.

David will come out very strong & very wise. This is a stage where life presents him an opportunity to think deeply & make necessary correction before moving to the next phase of his life.

He is a young boy, he needs to remember the son of whom he is according to Yoruba adage. He needs to be careful of the kind of friends that surround him. Nigeria has people with bitterness, vendetta emanating from tribal inferiority & sentiments. You will find them everywhere always looking for cheap opportunity. The last of these their behavior is the Baru Kachikwu NNPC saga.
For the second time, I will repeat my earlier posting.

God is very good to Davido for allowing him to pass through this experience so as to know about life & human beings. He is still a young boy & needs to learn at home instead of all this useless celebrity life. I am sure nobody is happy about this kind of life he is living among the old generation in his family.

Even his grandfather, the first republic politician & a senator of the first republic will not be happy in his grave. Looking at Otedola's daughter as well as a DJ, it saddens a lot of people from Epe axis & business families. This is not our (yoruba) culture. It exposes the family to a lot of risks especially in Nigeria where we have tribal envy & hatred.

Davido, is a young boy who needs to be taught some lessons at home by elders about Nigeria. I remember during Abacha regime when Nigeria was having diplomatic problems with most developed countries and it was very difficult to obtain visa. Unknown to Alaafin, somebody in his entourage included somebody's name for visa. This person was caught carrying drug. This time, Alaafin was fighting Abacha govt. Lawyers in UK who volunteered to defend the case was rejected by the drug career in the entourage citing that they are yorubas. He said he preferred Ibo lawyers (his tribal men). Chukwumerije was the minister of information as at that time . They were all involved in that embarrassment of the Alaafin , but the UK govt defended Alaafin.

Few years back, Goldie, an actress died on her return from US having gone to attend a Grammy Award ceremony. We were told she was rushed from her home to hospital where she died. That was the story, but so many things were also around. It will take propaganda experts on bitterness mission a lot of energy to occupy social media space to make a living out of this, but it is not in our character & culture.

Davido, eni abi ire, ki nrin ide oru.

Hmmmn, you pulled this from the archive brosss.
Re: Tagbo: Who Is Telling The Truth, Davido Or Police? Davido's Many Controversies by demobaba1(m): 1:19pm On Oct 16, 2017
I pray the Nigerian Police will carry out a thorough investigation and not do what they are known to always do.
Re: Tagbo: Who Is Telling The Truth, Davido Or Police? Davido's Many Controversies by chiamaka4g: 2:12am On Oct 17, 2017
Stop wailing. Son of a LovePeddler
Benekruku:

Olosho!

Your name spells it out clearly!

Your namesakes full empire and allen

Ugly though, but they re fvcking cheap

There re even high probability hav fvcked u before
Re: Tagbo: Who Is Telling The Truth, Davido Or Police? Davido's Many Controversies by Ayobami7(m): 9:16pm On Nov 09, 2018
this is my comment

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mama Nguea's Makeup Photos / Baba Suwe Arrived US For Treatment (Photo) / Toyin Lawani And Princess Shyngle Pose Together In Swimsuit (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.