Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,389 members, 7,861,080 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:22 PM

Killed Tagbo And Tried Implicate Davido Claimed Twitter User (see Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Killed Tagbo And Tried Implicate Davido Claimed Twitter User (see Photos) (543 Views)

Aloma: I Was Offered N100m To Say That Davido Killed Tagbo (Video) / Kemi Olunloyo On Tagbo's Death: Davido & Some Men Tried Forcing Tagbo Into A Car / "Davido Killed Tagbo, Chime, DJ Olu, 3 Of His Friends": Fan; Davido Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Killed Tagbo And Tried Implicate Davido Claimed Twitter User (see Photos) by alexpombo4: 9:06am On Oct 14, 2017
Some fans have tried to connect Tagbo's
death to Davido and Wizkid rivalry.
“Wizkid Will Know No Peace Until He
Confesses How He Killed Tagbo”, a Twitter
(@davido_fanpage_) user wrote.
With the latest track released by Wizkid titled
"One More Drink", which got thinking the
StarBoy singer is trying mock Davido since
Tagbo's death is alcohol related.
Ever since the demise of Davido’s friends,
See the screen shot below in the link below https://alex9ja..co.ke/2017/10/wizkid-killed-tagbo-and-tried-implicate.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

HIT Or MISSED!! Wizkid Goes On New Comeback Trendy Hairdo (photos) / I Borrowed N4m From My Husband To Start A Business, Do I Have To Pay Him Back? / Haha Video Of Fans Bugging The Iranian Messi Look Alike For Pics And Autograph

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.