Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,979 members, 7,956,656 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 04:21 PM

Bobrisky Returns To Public Snapchat After Nigerians Refused To Pay 10k Per Month - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Returns To Public Snapchat After Nigerians Refused To Pay 10k Per Month (3578 Views)

Naira Marley Reacts After Nigerians Slam Him For Holding A Concert / Nigerians Refused To Cheer Up Ghanaian Artistes But Did When Burnaboy Performs. / Bobrisky Return To Public Snapchat After Nigerians Refused To Pay 10k Per Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bobrisky Returns To Public Snapchat After Nigerians Refused To Pay 10k Per Month by SylvesterRichie(m): 9:31am On Oct 14, 2017
Nigerian self-acclaimed male barbie,Bobrisky abandoned his popular public Snapchat account weeks ago in order to operate a private pay per view account.

This came with a price tag of 10,000 naira per viewer, but it looks like Nigerians simply refused to pay up.

In order to still remain relevant on social media, Bobrisky has now been compelled to reverse to his public account.

Re: Bobrisky Returns To Public Snapchat After Nigerians Refused To Pay 10k Per Month by danieljessy: 9:38am On Oct 14, 2017
10k to see ordinary picture, with nothing to please the eyes mtcheew

5 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Returns To Public Snapchat After Nigerians Refused To Pay 10k Per Month by Nobody: 9:50am On Oct 14, 2017
I'll rather use the money to wipe my anus and dispose it than using it to subscribe to any yeyebrity's snapshit

3 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Returns To Public Snapchat After Nigerians Refused To Pay 10k Per Month by emmyw(m): 9:53am On Oct 14, 2017
FortifiedCity:
I'll rather use the money to wipe my anus and dispose it than using it to subscribe to any yeyebrity's snapshit

Re: Bobrisky Returns To Public Snapchat After Nigerians Refused To Pay 10k Per Month by AntiWailer: 9:54am On Oct 14, 2017
I cnt even follow his free account not to talk of paying 1 naira to watch a sick boy.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Returns To Public Snapchat After Nigerians Refused To Pay 10k Per Month by LesbianBoy(m): 9:55am On Oct 14, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Returns To Public Snapchat After Nigerians Refused To Pay 10k Per Month by BoyHuncho(m): 9:57am On Oct 14, 2017
eleribu grin

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Returns To Public Snapchat After Nigerians Refused To Pay 10k Per Month by purem(m): 10:00am On Oct 14, 2017
Who are his fans sef

Any of dem dey NL

Pls let us know o angry

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Returns To Public Snapchat After Nigerians Refused To Pay 10k Per Month by emeijeh(m): 10:03am On Oct 14, 2017
Since when did Bobrisky Snapchat become Wrestle mania pay per view channel?

She he dey mad?!

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Returns To Public Snapchat After Nigerians Refused To Pay 10k Per Month by psalmson001: 10:18am On Oct 14, 2017
A whole 10k to view anoda man like me pics on Snapchat? 10k wey go reach me flex my sef die for askamaya.

5 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Returns To Public Snapchat After Nigerians Refused To Pay 10k Per Month by Nonnyflex(m): 12:53pm On Oct 14, 2017
Why would I even check out his/her free pix... If it were only my type in the world, he/she will be paying us to watch it
Re: Bobrisky Returns To Public Snapchat After Nigerians Refused To Pay 10k Per Month by lenghtinny(m): 3:52pm On Oct 14, 2017
Seriously, some people are paying to view someone's snaps angry
Re: Bobrisky Returns To Public Snapchat After Nigerians Refused To Pay 10k Per Month by crackhouse(m): 6:04pm On Oct 14, 2017
How can he be that stupid. 10k to see what exactly?
Re: Bobrisky Returns To Public Snapchat After Nigerians Refused To Pay 10k Per Month by NicoBaba(m): 6:53pm On Oct 14, 2017
ahahaha Werey ti broke... u wee still end up in 2go gay section lass lass

5 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Returns To Public Snapchat After Nigerians Refused To Pay 10k Per Month by Cordis92(f): 7:20pm On Oct 14, 2017
Just when we were enjoying our peace, this one just came back.
Re: Bobrisky Returns To Public Snapchat After Nigerians Refused To Pay 10k Per Month by muller101(m): 7:51pm On Oct 14, 2017
This gay is seriously sick
Re: Bobrisky Returns To Public Snapchat After Nigerians Refused To Pay 10k Per Month by teresafaith: 10:22pm On Oct 14, 2017
You people should please free the bobo to risky alone joor
Re: Bobrisky Returns To Public Snapchat After Nigerians Refused To Pay 10k Per Month by Macdawid(m): 11:54pm On Oct 14, 2017
Iranu... Pls nobody should say 'abasha'
Re: Bobrisky Returns To Public Snapchat After Nigerians Refused To Pay 10k Per Month by Nobody: 2:18am On Oct 15, 2017
Cordis92:
Just when we were enjoying our peace, this one just came back.
I been dey pursue you for months now and you just dey run.
I no be bobrisky nah.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Returns To Public Snapchat After Nigerians Refused To Pay 10k Per Month by chime8(m): 4:16am On Oct 15, 2017
SOME NIGERIANS SEE OTHER NIGERIANS AS TOOLS FOR MAKING MONEY.
FRANKLY SPEAKING, I DON'T EVEN KNOW HIM/HER.
MAYBE THE PERSON BELOW ME WANTS TO SAY MY MIND
Re: Bobrisky Returns To Public Snapchat After Nigerians Refused To Pay 10k Per Month by 9jaBloke: 5:51am On Oct 15, 2017
purem:
Who are his fans sef

Linda no. 1

Happy NL does not indulge the psycho.
Re: Bobrisky Returns To Public Snapchat After Nigerians Refused To Pay 10k Per Month by Cordis92(f): 7:16am On Oct 15, 2017
Matrimonous:

I been dey pursue you for months now and you just dey run.
I no be bobrisky nah.

Lol. I no dey run. I am pinned here wink[color=#000099][/color] wink
Re: Bobrisky Returns To Public Snapchat After Nigerians Refused To Pay 10k Per Month by Larrey(f): 8:10am On Oct 15, 2017
Nonsense, Who they deceive am before or who he think he be?
Re: Bobrisky Returns To Public Snapchat After Nigerians Refused To Pay 10k Per Month by AYODEJI4LOVE(m): 9:13am On Oct 15, 2017
NicoBaba:
ahahaha Werey ti broke... u wee still end up in 2go gay section lass lass
Lol.......
Re: Bobrisky Returns To Public Snapchat After Nigerians Refused To Pay 10k Per Month by Nobody: 11:04am On Oct 15, 2017
Cordis92:

Lol. I no dey run. I am pinned here wink[color=#000099][/color] wink
Ngwanu reply my pm and i'll believe you. cheesy

(1) (Reply)

New Singer, Bukunmi Oluwasina Slays In Bum Short / Happy Birthday Mum - Broda Shaggi Celebrates His Mummy (Photo) / "I Sniff My Husband's Boxers And Armpit When Am Down" - Angela Nwosu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.