Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,634 members, 7,827,355 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

Is It Legal To Fake Customer Testimonial To Improve Sales? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is It Legal To Fake Customer Testimonial To Improve Sales? (1771 Views)

Use Product Commercials/video Ads To Market Your Products Better & Improve Sales / Ejigbo Residents Lose N8 Million To Fake Microfinance Bank / Eight Ways To Improve Your Chance Of Becoming Wealthy In Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Legal To Fake Customer Testimonial To Improve Sales? by Queenlovely(f): 9:32am On Oct 14, 2017
Nigerians are moved by testimonies from people who have benefited from a product or services. Even churches encourage testimonial every sunday to help those with doubt. Books are recommended through testimonial. So I was wondering, for my new business, should I fake customer testimonial to increase sales. Should I lie. Nigeria people dislike truth. They believe hype.
So how can I do it without being caught?
Re: Is It Legal To Fake Customer Testimonial To Improve Sales? by MhizzAJ(f): 9:58am On Oct 14, 2017
Re: Is It Legal To Fake Customer Testimonial To Improve Sales? by Nobody: 10:05am On Oct 14, 2017
You don't need to lie. Use some of your products for free or reduced cost promos. You will definitely get some good reviews. Use it for the testimonials.

1 Like

Re: Is It Legal To Fake Customer Testimonial To Improve Sales? by Queenlovely(f): 10:07am On Oct 14, 2017
FortifiedCity:
You don't need to lie. Use some of your products for free or reduced cost promos. You will definitely get some good reviews. Use it for the testimonials.

what if its a service
Re: Is It Legal To Fake Customer Testimonial To Improve Sales? by Nobody: 10:14am On Oct 14, 2017
Queenlovely:

what if its a service
It applies generally. Whether physical products or services.

Offer the service at a very reduced cost or even free. Then get reviews. But if you desire genuine and quality reviews, make sure your render quality services

1 Like

Re: Is It Legal To Fake Customer Testimonial To Improve Sales? by Yinxies(f): 10:51am On Oct 14, 2017
A better Nigeria begins with you and I

Do what is right and legal at all times.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nnaleche / Incorporate Your Company With Corporate Affairs Commission. / Earn Up To $25 Daily From 'getpaidto' Sites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.