Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,536 members, 7,819,918 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

Buhari Is Fair And Just To All States : Ebonyi State PDP Governor Umahi Says. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Is Fair And Just To All States : Ebonyi State PDP Governor Umahi Says. (1104 Views)

Umahi Says He Wont Associate With Any Igbo Group That Insults Buhari / Umahi Says SE Governors, Ohanaeze, Senators To Meet President Buhari / Why Atiku May Lose 2019 Presidential Election – PDP Governor [Premium Times] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Is Fair And Just To All States : Ebonyi State PDP Governor Umahi Says. by Nobody: 9:50am On Oct 14, 2017
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]Starting from Paragraph 15

........ Also speaking, Governor Dave Umahi of Ebonyi State expressed satisfaction on the outcome of their discussions with the President on critical issues and topics affecting the region.

Umahi, who is the Chairman of South East Governors Forum said, “You have no hatred for any state. You have treated all states with equality. What one state gets in the north, the other gets in the south.”

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/10/im-fair-ndigbo-appointment-buhari/amp/
Re: Buhari Is Fair And Just To All States : Ebonyi State PDP Governor Umahi Says. by SalamRushdie: 9:55am On Oct 14, 2017
Umahi is what you call a " reliable coward " who will never fail you in any situation where cowardice is the currency , anybody that takes the word of this yes man coward seriously does so at his own peril

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is Fair And Just To All States : Ebonyi State PDP Governor Umahi Says. by Nobody: 10:07am On Oct 14, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Umahi is what you call a " reliable coward " who will never fail you in any situation where cowardice is the currency , anybody that takes the word of this yes man coward seriously does so at his own peril
This is harsh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is Fair And Just To All States : Ebonyi State PDP Governor Umahi Says. by PatriotTemidayo: 10:18am On Oct 14, 2017
The chairman of CLAPPING COMMITTEE has spoken......

Even when your people have been neglected, and the north takes all the appointments, you still believe he's fair.

These are the kind of men you use in describing SHAME Perfectly.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is Fair And Just To All States : Ebonyi State PDP Governor Umahi Says. by Nobody: 10:22am On Oct 14, 2017
PatriotTemidayo:
The chairman of CLAPPING COMMITTEE has spoken......

Even when your people have been neglected, and the north takes all the appointments, you still believe he's fair.

These are the kind of men you use in describing SHAME Perfectly.

You guys should ask him in your town hall meeting to explain why he believe Buhari is fair. It is base on his position as Governor of Ebonyi state and chairman of south east Governor. He has seen no reason to believe Buhari is not fair.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Fair And Just To All States : Ebonyi State PDP Governor Umahi Says. by clevvermind(m): 10:30am On Oct 14, 2017
BUHARI IS WICKED.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Fair And Just To All States : Ebonyi State PDP Governor Umahi Says. by Amarabae(f): 10:33am On Oct 14, 2017
Gov Dave Umaru, just decamp to apc, i know that has been your heart desire.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Fair And Just To All States : Ebonyi State PDP Governor Umahi Says. by PatriotTemidayo: 10:40am On Oct 14, 2017
life2017:

You guys should ask him in your town hall meeting to explain why he believe Buhari is fair. It is base on his position as Governor of Ebonyi state and chairman of south east Governor. He has seen no reason to believe Buhari is not fair.
Choose to be blind. Its your choice

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Fair And Just To All States : Ebonyi State PDP Governor Umahi Says. by RZArecta(m): 10:55am On Oct 14, 2017
Whistling Beast of no nation cool

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Fair And Just To All States : Ebonyi State PDP Governor Umahi Says. by vedaxcool(m): 11:21am On Oct 14, 2017
grin grin pigs and idiots won't like this - Nnamdi Cownu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is Fair And Just To All States : Ebonyi State PDP Governor Umahi Says. by magoo10(m): 11:33am On Oct 14, 2017
"Premature Politician"
Would you have said he is not fair to all? obviously you can't because you never reach.
97% and 5% does not represent fairness no matter how you twist it.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Fair And Just To All States : Ebonyi State PDP Governor Umahi Says. by Albedo27(m): 12:04pm On Oct 14, 2017
I don't understand this my governor at all. He behaves the same way as Buhari.
Just few days ago, he created artificial fuel scarcity in the state by increasing the amount of tax being paid by fuel marketers, thereby plunging the state into untold hardship.

He thinks by following Buhari and saying things to please him, he be saved in 2019.
Majority of Ebonyians are already tired of his administration.
I can't fathom why PDP don't see his actions as anti party, "we ll support any presidential candidate no matter the party he belongs to" on quote by Imagine.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is Fair And Just To All States : Ebonyi State PDP Governor Umahi Says. by ThatFairGuy: 12:28pm On Oct 14, 2017
Ntooor grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Is Fair And Just To All States : Ebonyi State PDP Governor Umahi Says. by 7lives: 12:36pm On Oct 14, 2017
ThatFairGuy:
Ntooor grin grin grin

Kkkkkkkkkk, Umahi is an Afonjeezie.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Fair And Just To All States : Ebonyi State PDP Governor Umahi Says. by ThatFairGuy: 12:42pm On Oct 14, 2017
Ehn, For real grin.
quote author=7lives post=61412479]

Kkkkkkkkkk, Umahi is an Afonjeezie.[/quote]
Re: Buhari Is Fair And Just To All States : Ebonyi State PDP Governor Umahi Says. by Nobody: 1:14pm On Oct 14, 2017
Albedo27:
Just few days ago, he created artificial fuel scarcity in the state by increasing the amount of tax being paid by fuel marketers, thereby plunging the state into untold hardship.

He thinks by following Buhari and saying things to please him, he be saved in 2019.
I can't fathom why PDP don't see his actions as anti party, "we ll support any presidential candidate no matter the party he belongs to" on quote by Imagine.

He is the chairman of South East Governor forum. Which means other Governors believe in him to nominate him as their Chairman.
Re: Buhari Is Fair And Just To All States : Ebonyi State PDP Governor Umahi Says. by mgbadike81: 2:39pm On Oct 14, 2017
we don't need restructuring-umahi. this is one of the people that was perfectly described by ipob on it's "our grouse with nwodo" article. he's a typical Nigerian politician. the simple truth is that an average Nigerian politician be it akintola,tinubu,awolowo,obiano,okorocha,ikpeazu etc are only interested in their pockets. everything else is political deceit.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is Fair And Just To All States : Ebonyi State PDP Governor Umahi Says. by mgbadike81: 2:51pm On Oct 14, 2017
life2017:

He is the chairman of South East Governor forum. Which means other Governors believe in him to nominate him as their Chairman.
the post is rotational. it has nothing to do with competency.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Fair And Just To All States : Ebonyi State PDP Governor Umahi Says. by SirBlack999(m): 2:53pm On Oct 14, 2017
This land is for sale.
Re: Buhari Is Fair And Just To All States : Ebonyi State PDP Governor Umahi Says. by SirBlack999(m): 2:54pm On Oct 14, 2017
All we've to do is just endure, till 2019 comes.
Talking about Gov. Umahi, I think he's another sold out.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Fair And Just To All States : Ebonyi State PDP Governor Umahi Says. by phemmyutd(m): 3:56pm On Oct 14, 2017
SirBlack999:

You can do.anything you like to your governor. But you know there is nothing you can do to Buhari, because your vote did not put him there
Re: Buhari Is Fair And Just To All States : Ebonyi State PDP Governor Umahi Says. by SirBlack999(m): 4:05pm On Oct 14, 2017
phemmyutd:

You can do.anything you like to your governor. But you know there is nothing you can do to Buhari, because your vote did not put him there
Did I say anything about Umahi being my Gov.?
Re: Buhari Is Fair And Just To All States : Ebonyi State PDP Governor Umahi Says. by Nobody: 5:28pm On Oct 14, 2017
phemmyutd:

valid point
Re: Buhari Is Fair And Just To All States : Ebonyi State PDP Governor Umahi Says. by achi4u(m): 5:46pm On Oct 14, 2017
Albedo27:

levels grin
Spot on... Our Governor has gone mad again cheesy

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Fair And Just To All States : Ebonyi State PDP Governor Umahi Says. by zombieHUNTER: 6:05pm On Oct 14, 2017
The problem with the igbos is that they don't look inward... They should learn how to hold their leaders and elders accountable...

Governors like umahi and ugwuanyi who are very selfish and self centered have nothing to do with governance..
They don't have interest of the region in mind..

But expect the same useless governors to be voted back in by the same masses they rip off...

I said it before and I will say it again
If Anambra people votes obiano back to office..the man who supervised the brutal massacre of innocent people at upper iweka by buhari... I will give up on Ndigbo

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Fair And Just To All States : Ebonyi State PDP Governor Umahi Says. by zombieHUNTER: 6:09pm On Oct 14, 2017
SirBlack999:

The way afonjas are coming to his defense on the thread is scary to me angry
No sane igbo man will vote for any of the sitting governors ever again... They are just too afraid of Buhari and his EFCC ...which means their hands are not clean like that of fayose

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Fair And Just To All States : Ebonyi State PDP Governor Umahi Says. by zombieHUNTER: 6:11pm On Oct 14, 2017
vedaxcool:
grin grin pigs and idiots won't like this - Nnamdi Cownu

Afonja Tiger claw face are born to serve the Fulani.... Thief nubu

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Fair And Just To All States : Ebonyi State PDP Governor Umahi Says. by SirBlack999(m): 6:12pm On Oct 14, 2017
zombieHUNTER:

No sane igbo man will vote for any of the sitting governors ever again... They are just too afraid of Buhari and his EFCC ...which means their hands are not clean like that of fayose
I wonder ooo
Re: Buhari Is Fair And Just To All States : Ebonyi State PDP Governor Umahi Says. by Nobody: 10:32pm On Oct 14, 2017
zombieHUNTER:

obiano will win on Nov 18th. This noise on nairaland won't stop any of the governors.

(1) (Reply)

FEATURED Breaking News..jacob Zuma’s Statue In Owerri Pulled Down By / Another Evidence That Atiku Abubakar Has Won 2019 Election...I Dust My Hands / I've Not Dumped APC, I Only Attended PDP Event As Senate President – Saraki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.