Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,112 members, 7,814,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

Trailer Kills Man In Benin (Viewer's Discretion Strongly Advised) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Trailer Kills Man In Benin (Viewer's Discretion Strongly Advised) (33610 Views)

Refuse Covers Parts Of Surulere After Heavy Rain In Lagos (Viewers Discretion) / APM Bus Crushed A Man’s Leg Today In Ogun State [viewer's Discretion] / NNPC Tanker Driver Kills Man In Aba (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trailer Kills Man In Benin (Viewer's Discretion Strongly Advised) by lekbel09(m): 6:46am On Oct 15, 2017
maximunimpact:

Death is the end bro, nothing like life after death - which explains why no one with "what comes after death experience" has ever enlightened the living. Just live your life as the only life you've got and hope for the best.
I really pity your life continue living your life anyhow and forgetting about God with your clueless statement
Re: Trailer Kills Man In Benin (Viewer's Discretion Strongly Advised) by bozoforce: 7:33am On Oct 15, 2017
when basic safety protocols such as driving on the wrong side are disobeyed, this is the result. and if you check the trailer you would likely find non functional breaks and worn-out tires. and here we are crying about end times rather than condemnation of the flagrant disobedience of rules of the road.
Re: Trailer Kills Man In Benin (Viewer's Discretion Strongly Advised) by maximunimpact(m): 9:27pm On Oct 15, 2017
lekbel09:
I really pity your life continue living your life anyhow and forgetting about God with your clueless statement

You that is living your life with god in your mind and still lie, fornicate, and cheat people is more pitiable than me that has no god in my heart but still treat people good.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See What Kofar Ruwa Underpass In Kano Looks Like At Night (Photos) / Car Falls Off A Bridge In Abuja (Photos) / Lagos Conductors To Start Wearing Uniforms And Badges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.