Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,772 members, 7,809,980 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:08 PM

Igbos Should Not Accept Any Medical Treatment From The Military - Ezeife - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Should Not Accept Any Medical Treatment From The Military - Ezeife (31888 Views)

Kogi/Bayelsa Elections: We Won't Accept Any 11th-hour Judgements – INEC / Ezeife: Igbos Will Support IPOB In 2023 If Denied Presidency / N10m Donation: Magu Tackles Ganduje, Says EFCC Does Not Accept Donations From Go (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos Should Not Accept Any Medical Treatment From The Military - Ezeife by chiagozien(m): 2:10pm On Oct 14, 2017
kitaatita:

Dr. Ezeife goes about with armed protection from Federal Government security. Why doesn't he start by rejecting his Police protection and hire Biafran Secret Service
is like the zoo terrorist army has injected you with their vaccine.we are talking about our children not about the adult.look down do those children look sick to you.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Should Not Accept Any Medical Treatment From The Military - Ezeife by nairanaira12: 2:12pm On Oct 14, 2017
jrusky:
Rubbish talk.

And the word *Dr* attached to is name? Ezeife You are a real buffoon a disgrace to literacy.

Ezeife I'm disappointed in you so what is the different between you and the almanjiris in the north if you as a whole Doctor reason upside down this way.

So few people who had taken the free medication has died? Or has there be any report that those who already took the free medication are dead right now?

This man is another faceless IPOOH sympathizer God has exposed. This is one of the f u c k I n g idiots from my region who reside in Lagos and Abuja all there miserable lives and still hate the Yoruba and the Hausa and are so coward indeed that they can not get angry and return back to their land and reside.

Why in a living heaven will military want to use string to kill for goodness sake? Please reason like a human and stop being stupid

Bùròdá, shut up your mouth. They said they don't need it. Is it by force? Why do you want to commit suicide over what doesn't concern you?

8 Likes

Re: Igbos Should Not Accept Any Medical Treatment From The Military - Ezeife by bedspread: 2:12pm On Oct 14, 2017
chiagozien:
somebody called you a terrorist yesterday then today he carry medicine come my brother no be this thing you go do..................
HAHAHAHA..... somebody call u terrorist yesterday and he carry Medicince come..... DEEP MESSAGE BRO... REALLY DEEP

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Should Not Accept Any Medical Treatment From The Military - Ezeife by deomelo: 2:13pm On Oct 14, 2017
smartg:

yes all IGBO people are IPOB....
do you have any problem with that?.

That's called ignorant and unintelligent generalization.

grin grin
Re: Igbos Should Not Accept Any Medical Treatment From The Military - Ezeife by chiagozien(m): 2:13pm On Oct 14, 2017
jrusky:
Rubbish talk.

And the word *Dr* attached to is name? Ezeife You are a real buffoon a disgrace to literacy.

Ezeife I'm disappointed in you so what is the different between you and the almanjiris in the north if you as a whole Doctor reason upside down this way.

So few people who had taken the free medication has died? Or has there be any report that those who already took the free medication are dead right now?

This man is another faceless IPOOH sympathizer God has exposed. This is one of the f u c k I n g idiots from my region who reside in Lagos and Abuja all there miserable lives and still hate the Yoruba and the Hausa and are so coward indeed that they can not get angry and return back to their land and reside.

Why in a living heaven will military want to use string to kill for goodness sake? Please reason like a human and stop being stupid
we no want no be fight.just cool down.

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Should Not Accept Any Medical Treatment From The Military - Ezeife by sunnyb0b0(m): 2:14pm On Oct 14, 2017
chiagozien:
somebody called you a terrorist yesterday then today he carry medicine come my brother no be this thing you go do..................

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Should Not Accept Any Medical Treatment From The Military - Ezeife by ifyain: 2:18pm On Oct 14, 2017
deomelo:

ipob was labeled terrorists and not the entire ibo people, unless you are trying to make it known to us that all ibo people are Igbos.

Are all ibo people Igbos? Abeg help us confirm. grin grin
Please listen to yourself? IPOB meant indigenous people of Biafra, meaning all indigenous people of former eastern region of Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Igbos Should Not Accept Any Medical Treatment From The Military - Ezeife by okerekeikpo: 2:18pm On Oct 14, 2017
Thank you Mr ex gov, u are the only Igbo man we know

4 Likes

Re: Igbos Should Not Accept Any Medical Treatment From The Military - Ezeife by lordyugo: 2:19pm On Oct 14, 2017
nairanaira12:

You are free to have the vaccination. Igbos said they are not interested and they are rich enough to take care of themselves. How is that a problem to you?

Dnt mind the nairaland resident clown who should be worried bout the wretched ppl littered all over ekiti, osun, kwara states

6 Likes

Re: Igbos Should Not Accept Any Medical Treatment From The Military - Ezeife by chicoMX(m): 2:19pm On Oct 14, 2017
Nna eh, they should kuku carry their treatment to the north that are still battling polio and other diseases.
Which kind wahala be this?

4 Likes

Re: Igbos Should Not Accept Any Medical Treatment From The Military - Ezeife by deomelo: 2:22pm On Oct 14, 2017
ifyain:

Please listen to yourself? IPOB meant indigenous people of Biafra, meaning all indigenous people of former eastern region of Nigeria.

ipob is a terrorist group and not all ibo people are part of that terrorist group.

Again, stop with the ignorant and unintelligent generalization.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Should Not Accept Any Medical Treatment From The Military - Ezeife by cutedharmee: 2:23pm On Oct 14, 2017
Wether dem come out or not... Nah dem palava
Re: Igbos Should Not Accept Any Medical Treatment From The Military - Ezeife by casa101(m): 2:27pm On Oct 14, 2017
profolaolu:
Where was he when KANU was talking

STFU!!!.... We are talking about doing the right thing.. How can you go to a medical outreach and co without involving the government of the state, commissioners of health and education.. Omo its so suspicious.. Forget Nnmadi Kanu and see the message

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Should Not Accept Any Medical Treatment From The Military - Ezeife by tishbite41(m): 2:30pm On Oct 14, 2017
jrusky:
Rubbish talk.

Afonja stop masturbating

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Should Not Accept Any Medical Treatment From The Military - Ezeife by Nobody: 2:30pm On Oct 14, 2017
Malawian:

Reminds me of NYSC Camp, While those Military guys were drilling us under the hot sun, some of us went to the hall and brought out plastic chairs to take a load off grin when those military guys saw us, they told us to bring the chairs and go and sit in the middle of the field so that we will act like we were officials, we mumuishly took the chairs and even balanced on it while others were learning their march past, they will even salute at us and we will mumuishly salute back. Our eyes cleared when they finished the drilling and every other corper was going back to the Hostels, they did not let us go!, infact, they drilled us for the next 3 hours there, we neither had lunch nor siesta that day. Trust those Army guys at you own peril. It is still the same strategy they used for Asaba Massacre when the locals came, wearing akwaocha, thinking they were dealing with reasonable people.
my dear, l don't even want to remember that asaba massacre, it still brings tears to my eyes. l lost 2uncles there, according to my other uncle, when the army came into asaba, they were made to parade around and be shouting "one Nigeria"....after that, the men and boys were separated from the women,girls and children.... thinking the parade was over, only for them to start shooting them.... it was a horrible sight for the women and the children. .. many died..many families lost their husbands and sons. my uncle was 8yrs then, he lost his two elder brothers and an uncle, there was a woman that lost her husband and 2sons.... it was that bad........but here we are.... living above the scar......All Thanks to God Almighty.... one day.. the world will give room to honor those that lost their lives in asaba massacre

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Should Not Accept Any Medical Treatment From The Military - Ezeife by tishbite41(m): 2:31pm On Oct 14, 2017
deomelo:

ipob is a terrorist group and not all ibo people are part of that terrorist group.

Afonja y e dey pain u. u want to tell a
pple who they are?

4 Likes

Re: Igbos Should Not Accept Any Medical Treatment From The Military - Ezeife by hardbody: 2:31pm On Oct 14, 2017
kitaatita:
Dr. Ezeife is part of the problem. Thus man probably enjoyed Federal Government scholarship and has access to first class medical facilities abroad. Now he wants to deprive children of impoverished Igbo families from preventive inoculation.

Preventive from what? All manner of air and water borne diseases are raging in the north, the idps are also there with the propensity of escalating and getting worse, why should the eastern igbos be a recipient of these drugs. We say NO.Better kill us with guns so the world can hear us than inject us with lethal substances just the way the Egyptians wanted to kill all male children for Israeli test.

4 Likes

Re: Igbos Should Not Accept Any Medical Treatment From The Military - Ezeife by prettyboi1(m): 2:40pm On Oct 14, 2017
aolawale025:
Vaccination falls within the state and LG health care. If the army wants to help with humanitarian projects, they can deploy army engineers to build roads and bridges

...& who says they don't help with that?
Re: Igbos Should Not Accept Any Medical Treatment From The Military - Ezeife by zoedew: 2:41pm On Oct 14, 2017
Typical. Very typical! This, coming from a very educated and exposed mind is sorry!! Thankfully he is not the future of Ndigbo.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Should Not Accept Any Medical Treatment From The Military - Ezeife by prettyboi1(m): 2:45pm On Oct 14, 2017
Lol...ignorance!

See what ignorance, undue sentiments & prejudice can cause a people? SMH.

Yet, when ignorant people in the north of the country refuse to have their kids vaccinated because of sheer ignorance & stvpid beliefs, this same people feeling smart & asking their kids ignorantly to not be vaccinated by the army today will call such people in the north all kinds of unprintable names. Yet, everything that could happen due to ignorance & not being educated on the other side is happening on this side too.

How then, can anyone brag that they're better educated or more exposed than the other?

1 Like

Re: Igbos Should Not Accept Any Medical Treatment From The Military - Ezeife by Ahmedhussain3463: 2:49pm On Oct 14, 2017
EmekaMD:
The only panacea to Nigeria's long lasting crises is allowing Referendum for the people of Biafra. Let us once for a time experience tranquility in a country.
We can all have it better both sides.

Now the brew is sour and the glass is cracked, we can't pretend we're enjoying the wine...
...all in the name of one Nigeria?
This tupsy-tuvydom has to end.
lol,come and take the referendum nw.where is nnamdi kanu that first ask for referendum,?
Re: Igbos Should Not Accept Any Medical Treatment From The Military - Ezeife by ifyain: 2:50pm On Oct 14, 2017
deomelo:

I will give you a quick definition of terrorism and please take your time and think if IPOB fits into this definition, try and get a good education because it will liberate your mind.
Terrorism is the unlawful use of violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims.

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Should Not Accept Any Medical Treatment From The Military - Ezeife by prettyboi1(m): 2:50pm On Oct 14, 2017
hardbody:

Preventive from what? All manner of air and water borne diseases are raging in the north, the idps are also there with the propensity of escalating and getting worse, why should the eastern igbos be a recipient of these drugs. We say NO.Better kill us with guns so the world can hear us than inject us with lethal substances just the way the Egyptians wanted to kill all male children for Israeli test.

What an ignorant person you are...all due respects. How long do people like you want to keep isolating yourselves & then turn around to shout that "federal government is marginalizing us?"
Re: Igbos Should Not Accept Any Medical Treatment From The Military - Ezeife by guru03(m): 2:51pm On Oct 14, 2017
Afriifa:
they should take it to their infested territory....
I don't know if I am the only one reasoning this way but, just take a good at the situation. If Buhari himself could specifically direct the World Bank to focus on developing the Northern Nigeria then, I think it would be more appropriate if the Nigerian Military focuses on providing free medical care to the Northern Nigerians.

#Change Begins At Home.
On point, more so the North has child mortality than any region. These guys have hidden agenda.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Should Not Accept Any Medical Treatment From The Military - Ezeife by biz2get(m): 2:56pm On Oct 14, 2017
deomelo:

That's called ignorant and unintelligent generalization.

grin grin

Look at this uncultured illiterate talking about Unintelligent Generalization...

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Should Not Accept Any Medical Treatment From The Military - Ezeife by prettyboi1(m): 3:00pm On Oct 14, 2017
ifyain:

I will give you a quick definition of terrorism and please take your time and think if IPOB fits into this definition, and try and get a good education because it will liberate your mind.
Terrorism is the unlawful use of violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims.

.....& Nnamdi Kanu was not threatening violence? Or you want to tell me you've not seen any videos where Nnamdi Kanu was asking for guns to fight Nigeria? You haven't seen videos of Nnamdi Kanu threatening to kill president Buhari,cut his head & take it back to his ipob followers? You've not seen videos of Nnamdi Kanu threatening to kill Obasanjo & any other government officials that stepped foot in the South-east of the country? You've not seen a video were Nnamdi Kanu threatened that he feels like getting a pistol so as to shoot any Igbo person that voted Buhari in the head?

Clearly,your ignorance & blindness to such idiocy & stvpidity by Nnamdi Kanu are what kept encouraging the terrorist. Check online & watch videos for yourself & see where he threatened all these things.

Secondly, ask yourself why massob has never been declared a terrorist group so far but ipob is. The answer is clear. Ipob's approach is radical,extreme and follows the exact path of the definition you wrote up there about what terrorism means.

Where's Nnamdi Kanu now? He has ran off into hiding after leading dumb brainwashed idiiots to their deaths that could have been avoided.
Re: Igbos Should Not Accept Any Medical Treatment From The Military - Ezeife by freshvine(f): 3:01pm On Oct 14, 2017
deomelo:

ipob was labeled terrorists and not the entire ibo people, unless you are trying to make it known to us that all ibo people are Igbos.

Are all ibo people Igbos? Abeg help us confirm. grin grin

Only A Referedum Can Confirm

1 Like

Re: Igbos Should Not Accept Any Medical Treatment From The Military - Ezeife by zoedew: 3:02pm On Oct 14, 2017
DanseMacabre:
I love men with the guts to speak out. It gives me hope that not everybody has sold out.

Fine. He spoke out during the tenure of Goodluck Jonathan when appointments were skewed in favor of the South East and South South. He spoke out then when South East and South South appointees in government neglected, omitted and or refused to be influential in fixing the roads and infrastructures in their geo political zones. He pretends not to know that after a military engagement it is the thing to do worldwide and historically to seek to achieve peace via some form of social welfare initiatives. He pretends not to know that IPOB activities were already overheating the polity in the South South and South East and was bound to snowball into something more dastardly but for Operation Dance which ran Nnamdi Kanu outta the public space resulting in the relative calm presently obtainable in those parts. His opinion is, with respect to the elder statesman divisive and capable of further deepening the distrust and ostracisation of Ndigbo ocassioned by the hate speech of Nnamdi Kanu and the banned IPOB. #embracepeace
Re: Igbos Should Not Accept Any Medical Treatment From The Military - Ezeife by Leez(m): 3:07pm On Oct 14, 2017
ngeneukwuewuGOAT:
This woman is a confusionist. She doesn't know where to belong again.

Confused old ape
must u afonjas invade igbo threads
smh

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Femi Fani-kayode Lists Qualifications PDP Presidential Candidate ‘must’ Possess / Men Alleged To Have Trailed Jonathan's Convoy Released From Police Custody (Pic) / Okonjo-Iweala: Oshiomhole After Me Because I Blocked His ‘Dubious N15bn Loan’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.