Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

The "Deaf" Theists. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The "Deaf" Theists. (2757 Views)

The Lords Chosen: Deaf And Dumb Couple For 35yrs And 40yrs Healed Simultaneously / Theists: Objective Morality, Why Is Something Good? / God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

The "Deaf" Theists. by Martinez19(m): 12:05pm On Oct 14, 2017
Christians who argue with atheists have shown to be "deaf" and lack the ability to digest information. There have been many famous arguments that theists have put up to verify their God but these arguments have been debunked and trashed. What's surprising is that the same theists who brought up the arguments and those who have heard the refutation and debunking of these arguments still bring them up over and over again. It as if they are deaf or have dubiously feigned oblivion to the debunking of these arguments.

Let's look at the list of arguments that have been debunked but theists keep bringing them over and over again.

1) WITHOUT RELIGION OR GOD, THERE WOULD BE NO MORALITY : really, do you need Yahweh to figure out that killing is not good? Hell no! Christianity doesn't see anything wrong with slavery and is not against it. How come modern man frown at it? even christians today have reformed themselves to suit the societal construct that frowns at slavery. Where did the dislike for slavery, which the bible is not against, come from? From humans. Morality comes from us.
NB: don't be surprised if theists read this and still propose that religion and God is the source of morality.

2) IF EVOLUTION IS TRUE AND HUMANS COME FROM APES, WHY ARE THERE STILL APES?
For your information you theists, humans didn't evolve from apes. Humans and apes(chimpanzees, monkeys, gorilla etc.) all share a common ancestor according to the theory of evolution.

3) HOW CAN ATHEISTS SAY NOTHING PRODUCED EVERYTHING?
For the upteenth time, there is no such thing as nothing. Gosh. Matter and energy can neither be created nor destroyed but can be transferred from one form to another. Given this, matter and energy have always existed since the very beginning but as different forms from what is it today.

4) WHY DO ATHEISTS BOTHER EVEN IF THEY DON'T BELIEVE IN GOD?
I addressed that in a topic of mine but it seemed theists like butterflylion and felixomor, who both read the topic, were "deaf" as they were still asking me why I bother even when I don't believe in Yahweh. Read that topic of mine.

5) ATHEISTS DON'T BELIEVE IN GOD BUT BELIEVE IN SATAN AND DEMONS: chai, we don't believe in Satan, demons and evil spirit. They don't exist.

Atheists add yours.....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The "Deaf" Theists. by Martinez19(m): 12:07pm On Oct 14, 2017
HopefulLandlord, hahn, 1Sharon, Johnydon22, akintom, adepeter2027, segunojo866, 0temAtum, catfishbilly, KingEbukasBlog, bennyann, HardMirror etc.
Re: The "Deaf" Theists. by Martinez19(m): 12:26pm On Oct 14, 2017
6) ATHEISM IS A MENTAL ILLNESS AND HAVE DEVASTATING EFFECTS ON THE BRAIN : how does not believing in something because there is no evidence a mental illness? Atheist will believe in a god if and only if there is a good evidence.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The "Deaf" Theists. by felixomor: 12:34pm On Oct 14, 2017
Martinez19:
Christians who argue with atheists have shown to be "deaf" and lack the ability to digest information. There have been many famous arguments that theists have put up to verify their God but these arguments have been debunked and trashed. What's surprising is that the same theists who brought up the arguments and those who have heard the refutation and debunking of these arguments still bring them up over and over again. It as if they are deaf or have dubiously feigned oblivion to the debunking of these arguments.

Let's look at the list of arguments that have been debunked but theists keep bringing them over and over again.

1) WITHOUT RELIGION OR GOD, THERE WOULD BE NO MORALITY : really, do you need Yahweh to figure out that killing is not good? Hell no! Christianity doesn't see anything wrong with slavery and is not against it. How come modern man frown at it? even christians today have reformed themselves to suit the societal construct that frowns at slavery. Where did the dislike for slavery, which the bible is not against, come from? From humans. Morality comes from us.
NB: don't be surprised if theists read this and still propose that religion and God is the source of morality.

For your information you theists, humans didn't evolve from apes. Humans and apes(chimpanzees, monkeys, gorilla etc.) all share a common ancestor according to the theory of evolution.

3) HOW CAN ATHEISTS SAY NOTHING PRODUCED EVERYTHING?
For the upteenth time, there is no such thing as nothing. Gosh. Matter and energy can neither be created nor destroyed but can be transferred from one form to another. Given this, matter and energy have always existed since the very beginning but as different forms from what is it today.

4) WHY DO ATHEISTS BOTHER EVEN IF THEY DON'T BELIEVE IN GOD?
I addressed that in a topic of mine but it seemed theists like butterflylion and felixomor, who both read the topic, were "deaf" as they were still asking me why I bother even when I don't believe in Yahweh. Read that topic of mine.

5) ATHEISTS DON'T BELIEVE IN GOD BUT BELIEVE IN SATAN AND DEMONS: chai, we don't believe in Satan, demons and evil spirit. They don't exist.

Atheists add yours.....

Mumu undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The "Deaf" Theists. by JackBizzle: 12:53pm On Oct 14, 2017
^^^^

Martinez19, no need to even talk too much. We even have an example with the guy above me. See his reply- it is as if he is deaf to the logical argument you put forward.

The good news is that not all christians are this deaf. Some actually listen and give a good discussion on these points. The annoying ones will see that they dont have either the facts or logic behind them but will stil
L argue.

Can you imagine that a christoan says that atheism is a mental disease but then his church members roll in the mud for prayers

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The "Deaf" Theists. by Martinez19(m): 12:58pm On Oct 14, 2017
JackBizzle:
^^^^

Martinez19, no need to even talk too much. We even have an example with the guy above me. See his reply- it is as if he is deaf to the logical argument you put forward.

The good news is that not all christians are this deaf. Some actually listen and give a good discussion on these points. The annoying ones will see that they dont have either the facts or logic behind them but will stil
L argue.

Can you imagine that a christoan says that atheism is a mental disease but then his church members roll in the mud for prayers
His post has no bearing on the topic. Those winners members are not serious. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The "Deaf" Theists. by hopefulLandlord: 1:02pm On Oct 14, 2017
nice one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The "Deaf" Theists. by Martinez19(m): 1:08pm On Oct 14, 2017
I won't be surprised if theists go through this thread and still ask the same questions I just gave answers to.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The "Deaf" Theists. by akintom(m): 4:03pm On Oct 14, 2017
The theists, especially the Christians who have read over time, the atheistic responses to the religious assumptions, have either gradually become skeptics or all together stopped reading, because they fear that they may get disillusioned and reject the idea of Yahweh.

But few in this section, have become chronically deluded, that they had to either change moniker or creat hydra-moniker or maintain their odious moniker. All in attempt to give the impression, that they are impervious to reason and rationality.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The "Deaf" Theists. by dalaman: 4:08pm On Oct 14, 2017
felixomor:

Mumu undecided

Resident mor0n.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The "Deaf" Theists. by felixomor: 4:53pm On Oct 14, 2017
dalaman:

Resident mor0n.
By now you should know nobody takes a dullard like you serious, after the disgrace butteflylion made u go through

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The "Deaf" Theists. by Martinez19(m): 5:03pm On Oct 14, 2017
felixomor:

By now you should know nobody takes a dullard like you serious, after the disgrace butteflylion made u go through
Dalaman spoke rightly. I don't see how you will break down a concept rationally and in a simple way yet someone who claims to be intelligent will be asking the same questions over and over again. Mtewwwwwww. By the felixomor, you not put any useful contribution to this thread.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The "Deaf" Theists. by dalaman: 5:06pm On Oct 14, 2017
felixomor:

Which disgrace na? The one you are imagining or what? Resident mor0n. Am suprised a fool like you that can not even read and comprehend is calling another person a dullard. Felixmoron.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The "Deaf" Theists. by ScepticalPyrrho: 6:12pm On Oct 14, 2017
They only mean to get the atheists frustrated... Hoping it will end the onslaught of their dear sky daddy on this forum. That is how deeply deluded some of them are.

Some even created alternate monikers to "like" their posts as if it makes it reasonable. A good example is the 3rd post above this one.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The "Deaf" Theists. by felixomor: 6:16pm On Oct 14, 2017
dalaman:

[s]Which disgrace na? The one you are imagining or what? Resident mor0n. Am suprised a fool like you that can not even read and comprehend is calling another person a dullard. Felixmoron[/s].

Have u forgotten how you denied roman bible claim until. It was plastered on your face.?
Shameless dolt. undecided
Re: The "Deaf" Theists. by felixomor: 6:18pm On Oct 14, 2017
Martinez19:
[s]Dalaman spoke rightly. I don't see how you will break down a concept rationally and in a simple way yet someone who claims to be intelligent will be asking the same questions over and over again. Mtewwwwwww. By the felixomor, you not put any useful contribution to this thread.
[/s]
Thrash.
Re: The "Deaf" Theists. by peacesamuel94(m): 6:28pm On Oct 14, 2017

How did this common ancestor come to be?
Re: The "Deaf" Theists. by dalaman: 6:44pm On Oct 14, 2017
felixomor:

Have u forgotten how you denied roman bible claim until. It was plastered on your face.?
Shameless dolt. undecided

What is this foolish fool saying? Do you know the number of times you've said things and denied saying them till I exposed you Mr parody Akuya.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The "Deaf" Theists. by peacesamuel94(m): 6:44pm On Oct 14, 2017
the screenshot below, is one out of the many examples that show that atheists have gained a far more greater mastery of this art, than the theist can ever dare to imagine.

Re: The "Deaf" Theists. by felixomor: 6:46pm On Oct 14, 2017
dalaman:

[s]What is this foolish fool saying? Do you know the number of times you've said things and denied saying them till I exposed you Mr parody Akuya.[/s]
Sharrap.
Is it the one you said you were joking after being caught?
They are just a too numerous....
U are done. Only God can redeem you.....
Re: The "Deaf" Theists. by dalaman: 6:54pm On Oct 14, 2017
felixomor:

Sharrap.
Is it the one you said you were joking after being caught?
They are just a too numerous....
U are done. Only God can redeem you.....

Caught doing what? You remain a foooool. Which God na? The one you said will kill me if I insult? I did and he couldn't do more than a dead rat. Keep believing in the ideas of the ancient Jewsand allowing them to think for you. Don't go and formulate your own ideas. Usless Akuya.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The "Deaf" Theists. by felixomor: 7:09pm On Oct 14, 2017
dalaman:

[s]Caught doing what? You remain a foooool. Which God na? The one you said will kill me of I insult? I did and he couldn't do more than a dead rat. Keep believing in the ideas of the ancient Jewsand allowing them to think for you. Don't go and formulate your own ideas. Usless Akuya[/s].

Sharrap shameless dolt.
After u told us Romans invented bible....
There is nothing we should be taking from you.

Alllow that to dissolve into your thick skull cool
Re: The "Deaf" Theists. by dalaman: 7:44pm On Oct 14, 2017
felixomor:

Sharrap shameless dolt.
After u told us Romans invented bible....
There is nothing we should be taking from you.

Alllow that to dissolve into your thick skull cool

Is it a lie that the Romans made the new testament? I know that you are one of the Akuyas that think the bible fell down from the imaginary Heaven . Hopeless Akuya.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The "Deaf" Theists. by felixomor: 7:54pm On Oct 14, 2017
dalaman:

[s]Is it a lie that the Romans made the new testament? I know that you are one of the Akuyas that think the bible fell down from the imaginary Heaven . Hopeless Akuya.[/s]
Its only a matter of time before you start repeating my words as usual....
You are that dull.
I have never seen such.
Re: The "Deaf" Theists. by dalaman: 7:59pm On Oct 14, 2017
felixomor:

Its only a matter of time before you start repeating my words as usual....
You are that dull.
I have never seen such.

You can't even read and comprehend yeye Akuya. Even when you see words you still give them meaning that exist only in your Olodo head. Felixmoron.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The "Deaf" Theists. by felixomor: 8:06pm On Oct 14, 2017
dalaman:

[s]You can't even read and comprehend yeye Akuya. Even when you see words you still give them meaning that exist only in your Olodo head. Felixmoron[/s].

Stop making obvious your ignorance and tomfoolery
You lack the where withal for meaningful discussion.
You are done.
Re: The "Deaf" Theists. by dalaman: 8:30pm On Oct 14, 2017
felixomor:

Stop making obvious your ignorance and tomfoolery
You lack the where withal for meaningful discussion.
You are done.

Who discusses with a fool that hardly comprehends anything? Useless akuya.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The "Deaf" Theists. by felixomor: 8:35pm On Oct 14, 2017
dalaman:

[s]Who discusses with a fool that hardly comprehends anything? Useless akuya[/s].
Your brain is off shore bro.
I mean you are empty.
Re: The "Deaf" Theists. by dalaman: 8:39pm On Oct 14, 2017
felixomor:

I mean you are empty.

And you have no brain at all. You are a usless Akuya.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The "Deaf" Theists. by felixomor: 8:41pm On Oct 14, 2017
dalaman:

And you have no brain at all. You are a usless Akuya.
Ehen he don start copy....
Lmao grin
You are finished
Re: The "Deaf" Theists. by JackBizzle: 8:42pm On Oct 14, 2017
felixomor:

I mean you are empty.

Felixomoron, keep quiet. Were you not the one calling me a scammer no matter how many times you were told that there was no scam.

This thread is for you and your mentally deaf friends who never listen to reason but rather repeat your debunked talking points.

Kingebukasblog keeps on lying claiming that hitler was an atheist.

Butterflyl1on, another liar that keeps lying.

The trio of foolishness- your new lie is that agnostics are not atheists

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The "Deaf" Theists. by felixomor: 8:45pm On Oct 14, 2017
JackBizzle:

[s]Felixomoron, keep quiet. Were you not the one calling me a scammer no matter how many times you were told that there was no scam.

This thread is for you and your mentally deaf friends who never listen to reason but rather repeat your debunked talking points.

Kingebukasblog keeps on lying claiming that hitler was an atheist.

Butterflyl1on, another liar that keeps lying.

The trio of foolishness- your new lie is that agnostics are not atheists[/s]
Hehehehehe, i can see you are still pained because butterflylion killed your last stupid attempt to debunk a thread.
Pls go and eat your scam loot.
Poor thief

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

David Ibeyieomi Turns Water To Wine. / There Are Going To Be Many Surprises On That Day / IKONSO AND IGBOHO: Proving Juju Does Not Work Or Do They? Lets Take A Deep Look

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.