Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,770 members, 7,955,927 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:53 PM

Me And The Big Snake - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Me And The Big Snake (607 Views)

Please I'm Looking For Sunday With The Big Head / Jonah And The Big Fish / Jonah And The Big Fish (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Me And The Big Snake by Uchamichael888(m): 2:34pm On Oct 14, 2017
TRUE STORY OF ME AND WHY I HATE NIGERIAN NEPA!!!
-
I was in my Room jejely oh last night when my Neighbor started screem help help Snake,then i ran with a strong Wood on my hand to kill the Snake,when i got there behold a #Big_Snake in her sitting room,bot me and my 12Neighbor's came to kill the big Snake.
When we saw the big Snake we all were busy shouting today is your End you witch Snake
I first of all raised my own wood to hit the Snake when the Snake turned and faced us with Red eye on us
i then said IF I COUNT to 3 LET US HIT THE SNAKE AT ONCE
which we all agreed i counted 123 go then the NEPA took off the LIGHT
we all started screeming in the Dark because the Door was closs no way to run outside and the snake was still inside the sitting Room
We Nearly Killed Our Selves
WHEN SOMEONE TUCHIES YOU,YOU'll HIT HIM thinking it was the Snake
AS AM TALKING TO YOU NOW AM STILL IN THE HOSPITAL
because we all Injured our selves with the Wood instead of the Snake. Till now nobody have heard anything about the snake ...

I have stopped helping people o o!!!

Follow us on FACEBOOK.

(1) (Reply)

Jokes Of John Chukwu Again / Love Is Not Sweet Without Sex Comedy Skit - By A ₦airalander. / Meet The 3 Year Old Who Can Write Essays Exceptionally Well.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.