Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

15 Year Old Girl Commits Suicide Because Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 15 Year Old Girl Commits Suicide Because Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her (973 Views)

"My Boyfriend Broke Up With Me After I Contracted COVID-19" - Julie Adenuga / "He Said I Am Too Fat" - Lady Claims As Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her / Peter Okoye: Paul Insults My Wife And Kids, That's Why P'square Broke Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

15 Year Old Girl Commits Suicide Because Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her by Valkris: 2:40pm On Oct 14, 2017
Shocking news reaching us at this hour is that of a Nigerian teenager who allegedly committed suicide because her boyfriend broke up with her.

After a source hinted us about the situation, we took to one Slimzy Jay social media account to find out how true the report of her demise is… only for us to reach her page and see RIP messages clouding her posts.

In these posts, users alleged that the teenager committed suicide sometime this morning after..

Read more: http://www.tonisblog.com.ng/2017/10/15-year-old-girl-commits-suicide.html?m=1

Re: 15 Year Old Girl Commits Suicide Because Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her by Tweetysparkles(f): 2:49pm On Oct 14, 2017
she knew she was born to rule and she killed her sef all because a guy gilt her rip to the young girl tho... but how 15yrs gal come know the local milk so soon, she has been buried already according to the latest news sad God give the family the fortitude to bear the loss
Re: 15 Year Old Girl Commits Suicide Because Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her by VERQUEST111: 3:11pm On Oct 14, 2017
radarada
Re: 15 Year Old Girl Commits Suicide Because Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her by smardray(m): 4:10pm On Oct 14, 2017
devil now

Re: 15 Year Old Girl Commits Suicide Because Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her by Okeowoakorede: 5:52pm On Oct 14, 2017
Mtchewww
Re: 15 Year Old Girl Commits Suicide Because Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her by Nobody: 5:54pm On Oct 14, 2017
Love literally killed her

(1) (Reply)

. / Bobrisky Get Starzz Awards 2017 Nomination / 2017 Forbes Highest Paid Female Celebrity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.