Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

My Ex-wife Loved TV Programmes About Women Who Killed Their Husbands, Children & - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Ex-wife Loved TV Programmes About Women Who Killed Their Husbands, Children & (343 Views)

Burna Boy Denies Competing With Wizkid, Says Wizkid Only Sings About Women / P-square Wives Prove They Are Living Above Their Husbands' Beef / Emeka Ike: My Ex-Wife Loved Watching Women Who Killed Their Husbands & Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Ex-wife Loved TV Programmes About Women Who Killed Their Husbands, Children & by EMXTAN1(m): 2:49pm On Oct 14, 2017
Click
Despite the news that Emeka Ike’s marriage to his ex-wife, Suzanne, was dissolved by the court, things may not be well between them anytime soon.

While speaking with Saturday Beats, the actor said her best TV station while they were together was the criminal investigation channel and she would stay awake till 4am to watch the channel.

“At first, I used to enjoy watching it with her. She watched the programmes about women who killed their husbands, children, relatives. How do you wake up by 4 am and not see your wife on the bed only to go downstairs and see her watching that station as if she is taking notes? I had to ask her if she wanted to kill somebody with the way she watched the station, but she just switched off the television, went to her room and slept.

Emeka Ike, ex-wife and daughter
“The children are scared of her. People have been asking me how my children have been coping with this whole drama, but the truth is that they don’t want to see her.

If you threaten our daughter that she would go to Lagos to meet her mother, she would cry and do everything you want her to do in the house just because she doesn’t want to see her. Now my children are suffering emotionally.

I even had to pay their matron to make my children comfortable so they don’t really miss their mother. I am not happy that my daughter does not have a role model. The children are really irritated by their mother.

I have a lot of evidence of child abuse against her, but I am waiting for the right time to arrest her. Even in court, her son testified against her. She has tried to use the press against me by saying that I am a wife beater, but I have never touched her in my life. This is a real story, not a joke.”

Ucnews

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVNUdnjXWNY
Re: My Ex-wife Loved TV Programmes About Women Who Killed Their Husbands, Children & by Tweetysparkles(f): 3:04pm On Oct 14, 2017
these yeyebrity will not hear simple instruction to keep their family and home affairs off social media undecided they should just try and sort out their differences among themselves and pity the children
Re: My Ex-wife Loved TV Programmes About Women Who Killed Their Husbands, Children & by phintohlar(f): 3:15pm On Oct 14, 2017
The rate at which some women tell lies ehn, no be for here oo. Na so tonton sef dey lie upandwn,con make am be like say no good man for outside atall.. They are not even encourraging we the unmarried ones.

(1) (Reply)

See This Receipt For 'deliverance Fee' Paid To A Church / Secretary Gen. Of Ohanaeze Campaign For Unity & 'One Nigeria' With His New Song / Seven Types Of People You’ll Find On An Escalator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.