Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,143 members, 7,852,897 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 08:04 AM

Proctor And Gamble Test - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Proctor And Gamble Test (893 Views)

2015 Graduate Recruitment At Procter And Gamble (P&G) / Procter And Gamble (P&G) Is Recruiting / Procter and Gamble is Recruiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Proctor And Gamble Test by swordfish(m): 6:25pm On Feb 19, 2007
pls i need info on proctor and gamble test in abuja i hear its holding on saturday pls anyone with useful info about the venue said pls reply
thanks
cheers
Re: Proctor And Gamble Test by TajMahal1: 7:21pm On Feb 19, 2007
please gate crashers needs info, where and when is the test?
Re: Proctor And Gamble Test by mekuku: 12:19pm On Feb 20, 2007
The Exam Is On sat 26th febrary @ University Of Abuja Multi purpose hall by 8.30 am. come with pencil,ur cv And passport.
Re: Proctor And Gamble Test by swordfish(m): 4:35pm On Feb 21, 2007
thanks a million for the information mekukue i guess dats your name
i really appreciate it grin grin grin
Re: Proctor And Gamble Test by Gabriel365: 5:43pm On Feb 21, 2007
PLEASE guys is there any test Holding in Lagos

I live in Lagos and will like to write it. Whats the criteria?

Answers Please i need it fast

Thanks GUYS
Re: Proctor And Gamble Test by walejona: 6:11pm On Feb 21, 2007
MEKUKE,

ARE YOU SURE THE DATE FOR ABUJA TEST IS CORRECT BEACUSE 26TH OF FEBRUARY IS MONDAY AND NOT SATURDAY SA YOU POSTED? PLEASE, VERITY AND SEND AGAIN. THANKS.

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Place To Do My I.T / Arik Air? / Is Shell Trainee Application Still On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.