Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,220 members, 7,836,065 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

Man Released By Ritualists After 2 Years In Ibadan Because He Wasn't Useful - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Released By Ritualists After 2 Years In Ibadan Because He Wasn't Useful (77832 Views)

Man Released After 44 Years In Prison For Rape He Didn't Commit In US (Pics) / New Trick Used By Ritualists, Please Take Note!!! / 2 Ladies Stripped Unclad In Anambra, Private Parts Cut Off By Ritualists (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Released By Ritualists After 2 Years In Ibadan Because He Wasn't Useful by Bullhari007(m): 8:03pm On Oct 14, 2017
isn't high time we bombard and level Ogun to the ground... this ritualistic fellows has been a Torn in our fresh... is this how they blame to turn odua republic to Dubai of Africa... ritualism is in their blood... just take a look at that turtle ninja Davido just few days he joined cult he killed 3 of his friends for ritual... FG should give them boko haram treatment, this Awolowo's and human skulls is like 5/6 Ndi Ara TUFIAKWA
Re: Man Released By Ritualists After 2 Years In Ibadan Because He Wasn't Useful by grandstar(m): 8:50pm On Oct 14, 2017
Same thing happened to my Christian sister. She was in the ritualist den for about 3 months.

When no customer showed zero interest in her, they asked her why no interest. She replied that she's a Jehovah's Witness.

They now beat her up and injected her. The next thing, was for her to be found roaming aimlessly in Benin city.

When her BP was recorded, it was very high.

Now she's okay. This was 2012 if I'm correct
Re: Man Released By Ritualists After 2 Years In Ibadan Because He Wasn't Useful by Amadaz(m): 9:04pm On Oct 14, 2017
That guy may turn out to be the most useful human on earth in the future.
Re: Man Released By Ritualists After 2 Years In Ibadan Because He Wasn't Useful by brojoshua: 9:27pm On Oct 14, 2017
Nigerians have sold themselves and their nation to Satan. Nigeria is given to Satan by its people, just like Sodom and Gomorrah. Wickedness and ungodliness everywhere.
Re: Man Released By Ritualists After 2 Years In Ibadan Because He Wasn't Useful by habsydiamond(m): 10:05pm On Oct 14, 2017
dem fit no use am spiritually but e be like say dem don use am physically. see as he don dry enter bone. Ogaa oo the guy don suffer die.
Re: Man Released By Ritualists After 2 Years In Ibadan Because He Wasn't Useful by mechanics(m): 10:12pm On Oct 14, 2017
Thank God, wow two years, I even thought it was two days o, that long, see how they just wasted two years out of his life.
Re: Man Released By Ritualists After 2 Years In Ibadan Because He Wasn't Useful by koolaid87: 10:21pm On Oct 14, 2017
[quote author=smardray post=61418316]I can boldly say he'll never become rich

Cos you be God?

It might be the prayers of his loved ones that set him free.

I can boldly say that he'll be richer than you in the future

Oloshi
Re: Man Released By Ritualists After 2 Years In Ibadan Because He Wasn't Useful by Ritajovy(f): 10:45pm On Oct 14, 2017
Wow! Onise iyanu!! God of awesome wonders!
Re: Man Released By Ritualists After 2 Years In Ibadan Because He Wasn't Useful by orbis(m): 11:22pm On Oct 14, 2017
Wait oh....so they have a storage place where they keep humans as meat and butcher them when they need body parts. Gif forbid bad thing
I wonder the fate of other people locked up there knowing they will be killed by ritualists for body parts
Re: Man Released By Ritualists After 2 Years In Ibadan Because He Wasn't Useful by newdawn2017(f): 11:57pm On Oct 14, 2017
when i say skull you sayminer!!!!!omo na u sabiii cheesy wink wink wink cheesy

ogun state is cursedundecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
I swear! undecided
Re: Man Released By Ritualists After 2 Years In Ibadan Because He Wasn't Useful by ehinorlive: 12:27am On Oct 15, 2017
smardray:
I can boldly say he'll never become rich
I am fully sure he will be richer than u.
Re: Man Released By Ritualists After 2 Years In Ibadan Because He Wasn't Useful by DianaJ(f): 1:19am On Oct 15, 2017
grin ;Dnawa oo this one way demon reject grin grin hahaha grin grin
Re: Man Released By Ritualists After 2 Years In Ibadan Because He Wasn't Useful by flashmax(f): 1:58am On Oct 15, 2017
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Re: Man Released By Ritualists After 2 Years In Ibadan Because He Wasn't Useful by mystmoze(m): 9:53am On Oct 15, 2017
soberdrunk:
Wow!! "2 whole years"!!! That ritual group must be very advanced, how did they manage to keep him for '2 years'? Imagine the number of innocent civilians they will have killed, for them to have 'spare' victim for 2 long years. I wish the police will investigate 'properly' because this guy will have useful information.......
even tho he is useless
Re: Man Released By Ritualists After 2 Years In Ibadan Because He Wasn't Useful by billyG(m): 5:17pm On Oct 15, 2017
2000viewsNg:
Entertainment
OMG! Singer Runtown Just Shared Photo Of His Full Manhood (+18) See Fans Reactions

Singer Runtown shared a picture of his X-ray negavtive yesterday to let us know about his dislocated Knee joint. But due to his negligence he didn’t remember to cover the Preek cartilage too which was being filmed by the X-ray machine too.

My attention was’nt even on the knee that was dislocated first self. I was so carried away with the stick that could cause an abortion.

See uncensored picture HERE
https://2000views.com.ng/omg-singer-runtown-just-shared-photo-full-manhood-18-see-fans-reactions/

which kind kondo d reach knee so,jack napier will weep with envy.
Re: Man Released By Ritualists After 2 Years In Ibadan Because He Wasn't Useful by Officer101(m): 5:30pm On Oct 15, 2017
This man still get something good in life to do
Re: Man Released By Ritualists After 2 Years In Ibadan Because He Wasn't Useful by Revoke: 7:58pm On Mar 11, 2022
sad

So sad...look how skinny the boy is..

Abeeeg, these ritualists don't feed well their victims eehn
e be like say bomb dey your head

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fine Boy Caught And Burn To Death In Anambra (Disturbing Photos) / Angry Man Chokes Daughter After Video Of Her Lesbian Activities Went Viral / Woman Strips Her Neighbour During Public Fight In Front Of Their Family. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.