Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

Funaab Male Graduate Who Make Alot From Selling Amala - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Funaab Male Graduate Who Make Alot From Selling Amala (652 Views)

Meet Ebere Asonibe, A Graduate Who Is A Native Doctor / Microbiology Graduate Who Had Distinction Turns Bricklayer (Photos) / Nigerians React To The Hijab-Wearing Law Graduate Who Wasn't Called To Bar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funaab Male Graduate Who Make Alot From Selling Amala by Iambaj: 4:56pm On Oct 14, 2017
"Getting a job after graduation from the university was pretty difficult for me, so I joined my mother in her Amala business.

Since I had been monitoring those in her shop before completion of my study, taking over on graduation was not so much of a hassle.

Many people often look at me funnily as they do not expect a man to be in the business of selling Amala. But since it brings in money for me, I do not mind the insults; I am married with a child and I need to take care of my family.

My mother started selling Amala forty years ago and trained my siblings and I with it; we are all graduates. She single-handedly financed our education with the amala business since our father passed on about thirty one years ago.

Two of my siblings are presently outside the country and my mum travels abroad as often as she wants, having struggled so hard to give us the basic education.

I had wanted to be a medical doctor when I was growing but all that changed. I studied Home Science Management at the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta and all I want to do now towards the future is to expand this (amala) business if I get the resources to.

I make enough money from this business daily to take care of my family and pay other bills. There is no demeaning job in as much as your integrity is intact.

My name is Adio Lawal, a 35-year-old man from Ogun state and this is my story."

Credit: Naij news

Re: Funaab Male Graduate Who Make Alot From Selling Amala by wahles(m): 4:59pm On Oct 14, 2017
Naso
Re: Funaab Male Graduate Who Make Alot From Selling Amala by olasaad(f): 5:06pm On Oct 14, 2017
husband material
Re: Funaab Male Graduate Who Make Alot From Selling Amala by Lescott7(m): 9:08am On Oct 15, 2017
Hello, I am Olalekan Adeyemi, one of the contestants for the FCMB flexxtern internship programme. I am soliciting for your vote as your vote is one of the criteria can get me selected. You can do me a favour by clicking on the link below to vote for me. I will be glad if you can do so. Thank you as i hope to seeing your votes

Vote for Olalekan Adeyemi in the FCMBFlexxtern 2.0 contest https://apply.fcmb.com/Flexxtern-2/preview.php?dd=42 #Flexxtern

(1) (Reply)

It Doesn't Require Certificate / NRC Recruitment / Nigeria Woman Shares Photo Of Her Experience, Training In The Nigeria Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.