Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,801 members, 7,820,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

#dog Gurus - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / #dog Gurus (687 Views)

Ask Gurus Before Buying Dogs. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#dog Gurus by coolzion(m): 6:07pm On Oct 14, 2017
My dog is coming on heat soon. Guys,Wat day starting 4rm d day of heat is perfect timing to take my dog 4 crossing, dat wil increase chances of pregnancy
Re: #dog Gurus by timifizzy(m): 6:13pm On Oct 14, 2017
9th 11th 13th, and if possible, 15th. Observe all necessary medical practices and Pray.
Re: #dog Gurus by Mhiztajoe: 7:25pm On Oct 14, 2017
coolzion:
My dog is coming on heat soon. Guys,Wat day starting 4rm d day of heat is perfect timing to take my dog 4 crossing, dat wil increase chances of pregnancy
9,11,and 13th day if possible
Re: #dog Gurus by Namdeenero(m): 6:30am On Oct 15, 2017
Using ovulation strip pads is the best way to tell when your dog is ovulating and when to start mating. However the males sperm can live up to 5 days inside the female and chances of fertilisation is high hence the day 9, 10 hullabaloo.. In any case you can't get ovulation pads then try to know when your dog starts to flag by gently rubbing the vulva(wear a nylon glove) and observe for flagging (flagging is when the female either shifts her tail to the side or raises is up) then start mating immediately.

Ovulation kits not only help to know the exact time of ovulation, it also gives you an idea of the exact time to expect pups
Re: #dog Gurus by egorov(m): 9:56pm On Oct 15, 2017
I do 10,12,14
100% result so far

(1) (Reply)

Cat Owners And Lovers Come In And Help Please / Pure Saint Bernard And Boerboel Puppies Ready For New Homes/owners / SOLID Caucasian Puppies Up For Sale. Both Sex Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.