Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,423 members, 7,822,958 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

Ghanaian Actress And Producer, Kisa Gbekle Looks Saucy As She Rocks A Bikini - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ghanaian Actress And Producer, Kisa Gbekle Looks Saucy As She Rocks A Bikini (4234 Views)

Kisa Gbekle Celebrates Her 27th Birthday With Sultry Photos / Wizkid Appreciates Naomi Campbell As She Rocks Star Boy Top / Adesua Etomi Wellington Glows As She Rocks Denim Jean (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ghanaian Actress And Producer, Kisa Gbekle Looks Saucy As She Rocks A Bikini by Omgscope: 6:21pm On Oct 14, 2017
Ghallywood actress, Kisa Gbekle is simply turning heads on social media with her latest saucy photos.

Kisa Gbekle is a Ghanaian actress , singer and producer that was born on January 16, 1992. She has featured in some TV series such as The Miser, Accra Hustlers, Accra Runs, Stand By Me and 8PM.

The actress gave her fans and followers on social media something extraordinary and we can't stop talking about it.

The beautiful actress took to her Instagram account and shared some hot photos of herself as she beamed with smiles in a bikini.

The actress is noted for her raunchy photos.

Source - https://www.omgscope.com

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Actress And Producer, Kisa Gbekle Looks Saucy As She Rocks A Bikini by naijawisdom(m): 6:22pm On Oct 14, 2017
Happy weekend To The Vaseline Crew

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Actress And Producer, Kisa Gbekle Looks Saucy As She Rocks A Bikini by LionInBoxOffice(m): 6:24pm On Oct 14, 2017
it took me 3 secs to think and conclude I need this type for myself. God bless Africa.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Actress And Producer, Kisa Gbekle Looks Saucy As She Rocks A Bikini by pdppower: 6:27pm On Oct 14, 2017
Only God knows what our ladies will be wearing in the next ten years
Re: Ghanaian Actress And Producer, Kisa Gbekle Looks Saucy As She Rocks A Bikini by bigtt76(f): 6:31pm On Oct 14, 2017
Her body looks well toned. They must be doing something right that we Naija babes are not doing tongue

Omgscope:
Ghallywood actress, Kisa Gbekle is simply turning heads on social media with her latest saucy photos.

Kisa Gbekle is a Ghanaian actress , singer and producer that was born on January 16, 1992. She has featured in some TV series such as The Miser, Accra Hustlers, Accra Runs, Stand By Me and 8PM.

The actress gave her fans and followers on social media something extraordinary and we can't stop talking about it.

The beautiful actress took to her Instagram account and shared some hot photos of herself as she beamed with smiles in a bikini.

The actress is noted for her raunchy photos.

Source - https://www.omgscope.com
Re: Ghanaian Actress And Producer, Kisa Gbekle Looks Saucy As She Rocks A Bikini by thesicilian: 6:43pm On Oct 14, 2017
What is the difference between a bikini and pant & bra?
Re: Ghanaian Actress And Producer, Kisa Gbekle Looks Saucy As She Rocks A Bikini by sunshineV(f): 6:48pm On Oct 14, 2017
This is food for the Vaseline crew.

I pray it don't make FP
Re: Ghanaian Actress And Producer, Kisa Gbekle Looks Saucy As She Rocks A Bikini by Nobody: 6:52pm On Oct 14, 2017
Nice body she got no homo.
Re: Ghanaian Actress And Producer, Kisa Gbekle Looks Saucy As She Rocks A Bikini by buchilino(m): 7:53pm On Oct 14, 2017
OH 4 GOODNESS SAKE, WHERE DID I KEEP DAT MY INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT.
Re: Ghanaian Actress And Producer, Kisa Gbekle Looks Saucy As She Rocks A Bikini by pweetiedee(m): 8:44pm On Oct 14, 2017
Damn!
Re: Ghanaian Actress And Producer, Kisa Gbekle Looks Saucy As She Rocks A Bikini by Larrey(f): 8:51pm On Oct 14, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Ghanaian Actress And Producer, Kisa Gbekle Looks Saucy As She Rocks A Bikini by niyot124: 8:52pm On Oct 14, 2017
bigtt76:
Her body looks well toned. They must be doing something right that we Naija babes are not doing tongue

You mean her photoshopped body?? undecided
Re: Ghanaian Actress And Producer, Kisa Gbekle Looks Saucy As She Rocks A Bikini by niyot124: 8:55pm On Oct 14, 2017
buchilino:
OH 4 GOODNESS SAKE, WHERE DID I KEEP DAT MY INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT.

It's people like you that always make them believe they are better than us, when you don't appreciate your own.

Their men will never do this cuz they are patriotic enough.
Re: Ghanaian Actress And Producer, Kisa Gbekle Looks Saucy As She Rocks A Bikini by buchilino(m): 10:57pm On Oct 14, 2017
niyot124:

It's people like you that always make them believe they are better than us, when you don't appreciate your own.

Their men will never do this cuz they are patriotic enough.

NNE, I DON'T KNOW WTF UR TALKING ABOUT. ALL I NO IS AM ON MY WAY TO GHANA.
Re: Ghanaian Actress And Producer, Kisa Gbekle Looks Saucy As She Rocks A Bikini by bigtt76(f): 12:07am On Oct 15, 2017
Well, she's just 25 years old grin

niyot124:

You mean her photoshopped body?? undecided

(1) (Reply)

Naira Marley Reacts After Nigerians Slam Him For Holding A Concert / Olori Sekinat Elegushi Completes Mulit-billion Naira Event Centre In Lagos / I Will Love To Make Love To Davido- Pinky Oreoluwa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.