Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,332 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

You Shouldn't Allow A Lady To Drive In Your Car Without Seat-belt. See Why - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / You Shouldn't Allow A Lady To Drive In Your Car Without Seat-belt. See Why (43252 Views)

Commercial Transport Front Seat Meme.. (pics) / A Story Of The First And Last Time I Allow A Girl To Cuff Me During Sex (pix) / Caption These Hilarious Way Of Using Seat Belt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Shouldn't Allow A Lady To Drive In Your Car Without Seat-belt. See Why by Sylverly(m): 6:24pm On Oct 14, 2017
For me, after thanking God.. You will pay for the cleaning work grin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Shouldn't Allow A Lady To Drive In Your Car Without Seat-belt. See Why by Josephjnr(m): 6:26pm On Oct 14, 2017
Funny. But wait o,her face na black board?

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: You Shouldn't Allow A Lady To Drive In Your Car Without Seat-belt. See Why by thesicilian: 6:36pm On Oct 14, 2017
Lol.
But ladies with big boobs don't need seat belts or airbags.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: You Shouldn't Allow A Lady To Drive In Your Car Without Seat-belt. See Why by Winners72(m): 12:13pm On Oct 30, 2017
So many women won't value the car while driving too.
Re: You Shouldn't Allow A Lady To Drive In Your Car Without Seat-belt. See Why by Realfitbody: 12:14pm On Oct 30, 2017
For me, after thanking God.. You will pay for the cleaning work grin

Ladies nowadays apply makeup without pity. Their faces have become a surface for paint, you see them drawing and applying only to come home and wash off and scare the hell out of their mirrors.

In Other News
You can check out my blog www.realfitbody.com for Here is How A Man's Finger Can Tell You If He's Good In Bed

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Shouldn't Allow A Lady To Drive In Your Car Without Seat-belt. See Why by massinola(m): 12:14pm On Oct 30, 2017
That would be a trade mark

1 Like

Re: You Shouldn't Allow A Lady To Drive In Your Car Without Seat-belt. See Why by rotexteymie(f): 12:14pm On Oct 30, 2017
grin grin cheesy.. but how's this even possible?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Shouldn't Allow A Lady To Drive In Your Car Without Seat-belt. See Why by aminubako1(m): 12:14pm On Oct 30, 2017
shocked
Re: You Shouldn't Allow A Lady To Drive In Your Car Without Seat-belt. See Why by midehi2(f): 12:15pm On Oct 30, 2017
grin
Re: You Shouldn't Allow A Lady To Drive In Your Car Without Seat-belt. See Why by Nobody: 12:15pm On Oct 30, 2017
Re: You Shouldn't Allow A Lady To Drive In Your Car Without Seat-belt. See Why by cosmatika(m): 12:15pm On Oct 30, 2017
And d gal is very ugly. See her big lips and nose. If her lips is like dis, who knows hw her kpomo will be grin

10 Likes

Re: You Shouldn't Allow A Lady To Drive In Your Car Without Seat-belt. See Why by Tbillz(m): 12:15pm On Oct 30, 2017
Na "Fine Coat" the woman paint for mouth
Re: You Shouldn't Allow A Lady To Drive In Your Car Without Seat-belt. See Why by MrGerald(m): 12:15pm On Oct 30, 2017
Winners72:
So many women won't value the car while driving too.
She should pay heavily for the cleaning

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Shouldn't Allow A Lady To Drive In Your Car Without Seat-belt. See Why by maclatunji: 12:15pm On Oct 30, 2017
The way women are painting themselves these days is beyond stupid.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Shouldn't Allow A Lady To Drive In Your Car Without Seat-belt. See Why by sirusX(m): 12:16pm On Oct 30, 2017
grin cheesy

7 Likes

Re: You Shouldn't Allow A Lady To Drive In Your Car Without Seat-belt. See Why by Nobody: 12:16pm On Oct 30, 2017
NO ONE should drive without putting on a seat belt. period. Without one, the damage level increases by 85% which is most likely death.

1 Like

Re: You Shouldn't Allow A Lady To Drive In Your Car Without Seat-belt. See Why by coalcoal1(m): 12:16pm On Oct 30, 2017
smh
Re: You Shouldn't Allow A Lady To Drive In Your Car Without Seat-belt. See Why by SmellingAnus(m): 12:16pm On Oct 30, 2017
Lol grin
Re: You Shouldn't Allow A Lady To Drive In Your Car Without Seat-belt. See Why by gragraboy: 12:16pm On Oct 30, 2017
I wonder what would be left of the original face grin
Re: You Shouldn't Allow A Lady To Drive In Your Car Without Seat-belt. See Why by MrCuteking(m): 12:17pm On Oct 30, 2017
Cool. In other news

Using a toilet without a lock is really annoying
...whenever you hear footsteps approaching....You either sing, clear throat, whistle or even shake bucket...
Just to let dem know you are inside... angry

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Shouldn't Allow A Lady To Drive In Your Car Without Seat-belt. See Why by iamVirus(m): 12:17pm On Oct 30, 2017
lol, nothing else to see ooo
Re: You Shouldn't Allow A Lady To Drive In Your Car Without Seat-belt. See Why by Tajbol4splend(m): 12:18pm On Oct 30, 2017
Ghost
Re: You Shouldn't Allow A Lady To Drive In Your Car Without Seat-belt. See Why by Tajbol4splend(m): 12:19pm On Oct 30, 2017
Ghost or what?
Re: You Shouldn't Allow A Lady To Drive In Your Car Without Seat-belt. See Why by propanet(m): 12:19pm On Oct 30, 2017
Girls are overrated
Re: You Shouldn't Allow A Lady To Drive In Your Car Without Seat-belt. See Why by jejemanito: 12:20pm On Oct 30, 2017
Ma know lie

It took me some time to get the joke
grin

2 Likes

Re: You Shouldn't Allow A Lady To Drive In Your Car Without Seat-belt. See Why by Odianose13(m): 12:20pm On Oct 30, 2017
Kudos to the painter!
Re: You Shouldn't Allow A Lady To Drive In Your Car Without Seat-belt. See Why by Adaomalight(f): 12:21pm On Oct 30, 2017
I don't understand undecided
Re: You Shouldn't Allow A Lady To Drive In Your Car Without Seat-belt. See Why by Nobody: 12:21pm On Oct 30, 2017
Why would I drive w/o my seatbelt on? I say my prayers then put my seatbelt on.

1 Like

Re: You Shouldn't Allow A Lady To Drive In Your Car Without Seat-belt. See Why by MrCuteking(m): 12:21pm On Oct 30, 2017
grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Couples At War Over Marriage (Hilarious Photo) / 15 Most Hilarious Nigerian Starter Packs / How Parents Sent Children On Errands

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.