Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,473 members, 7,819,719 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

Top Game Emulators For Ur Android Phone - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Top Game Emulators For Ur Android Phone (2064 Views)

Best Free Fire Emulators For Low-end Pcs 2022 / Top 20 Cloud Gaming Emulators For Android: Play Games Like GTA V On Your Phone / Who Are The Top Game Developers In Nigeria ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top Game Emulators For Ur Android Phone by Nobody: 7:15pm On Oct 14, 2017
Want to play your favorite console or handheld games on Android devices? Yes, of course! Though most of the popular games from consoles like GBA, N64, DS, SPS, Sega Genesis, Mega Drive, GBC, NES, SNES and PS One have already been ported to Android or the newer video game consoles but craving to play the originals never go away. It is really cool to have options to run the original video game console and handheld games on our Android mobiles and tablets, all the while utilizing external controls and/or hardware of the Android device. But how can we do that? Emulator for Android is All We Need! Console specific Emulator for Android is what all we need to replicate the ecosystem of consoles like N64, PSP, MD, PS one, GBC, DS, and GBA etc. on our Android devices. There are many emulators available out there in the wild that let you play your console games on android but not all provide smooth and feature rich gaming experience. In an attempt to provide you with the list of top emulators for android, we analyzed most of the emulators from the perspective of a gamer, keeping in mind the game compatibility, seamless performance & graphics and support for external controls.
Re: Top Game Emulators For Ur Android Phone by Nobody: 7:17pm On Oct 14, 2017
N64 Emulator This is another good emulator on Android for Nintendo 64(N64) with a very high game compatibility, great performance and reasonably good voice. This emulator is the creation of WoaEmama and is getting continuous updates. With an average rating of 4.2, it is closing on to compete with MegaN64. Download N64 Emulator. Apart from the above two, “Emulator for N64” is another good emulator, a recent release on Google play store by RobertApp.You can also consider ClassicBoy and RetroArch; these two are the emulators that support wide array of game consoles including N64.
Re: Top Game Emulators For Ur Android Phone by Nobody: 7:18pm On Oct 14, 2017
GBA Emulators My Boy - GBA Emulator There are many emulators on Google play store for playing GBA games on Android but My Boy is the name to reckon with in the world of GBA emulators. My Boy is one of the most downloaded (free+paid combined) as well as among the highest rated emulators with an average rating of 4.6 for the full version. My Boy is capable of providing real hardware replication and supports advanced games on most of the android devices ranging from low end phones to most advanced smartphones. Some of the key features of My Boy include link cable support, Gyroscope, tilt and solar sensor support through Android’s hardware sensors and vibrator, BIOS emulation without the need of BIOS file, Open GL rendering for devices supporting GPU, option to play a game in slow motion to clear difficult levels or fast forwarding slow moving scenes, game save and resume and many more. My Boy and for that matter other emulators also do not include any games and you need to get your own copy of the game. For My Boy, you can keep the game image on the SD card and browse through the user interface of the app, to load and play and unlimited fun thereafter. The free version of My Boy GBA Emulator can be used to play games but offers limited features. You can give it a try before spending 5 dollars on full version. Download My Boy! GBA - Emulator. Other options to run GBA games on Android include John GBA, GBA Emulator and GBA.EMU.
Re: Top Game Emulators For Ur Android Phone by Nobody: 7:20pm On Oct 14, 2017
PS One – PS1, PSX Emulators FPse for Android Looking for PS one emulator to play PSX, PS1 or PlayStation 1 games on Android device? FPse for Android with an average rating of 4.5 on Google Play store is the perfect choice. The big plus with PSone is its support for OpenGL that provides excellent graphics and high resolution for all PSone games on android phones and tablets. Some of the key features of FPse for Android include -
Re: Top Game Emulators For Ur Android Phone by Nobody: 7:23pm On Oct 14, 2017
Option to save and loading the game state in real time. High performance, compatibility and sound quality Gun emulations, A &B buttons emulation on the screen. Support for Wiimote, Zeemote, IcontrolPAD and BGP100 Overlay widgets to emulate analog and digital pads Force feedback vibration emulation. Multiplayer support (experimental at the time of writing) With NFS protocol support, load games from the computer or NAS
Re: Top Game Emulators For Ur Android Phone by Nobody: 7:24pm On Oct 14, 2017
ePSxe This is another great emulator for playing playstation games on android smartphones and tablets. It provides support for almost all the games and is specifically optimized for ARM and Intel based mobile devices. ePSxe for Android is recently ported from the popular ePSxe for PC and is getting continuous upgrades for better usability, games support and performance. Some of the key features of ePSxe include virtual touch screen pad support, OpenGL HD enhanced graphics, GPU soft HD, cheat codes, Bluetooth and USB connection with external gamepads, split screen option for 2 player games. With the recent release that provides touch screen improvement and multiple skins, it is well placed to compete with FPse, which is arguably the best PlayStation emulator for Android.
Re: Top Game Emulators For Ur Android Phone by Nobody: 7:25pm On Oct 14, 2017
PSP Emulators for Android PPSSPP – PSP Emulator PPSSPP is the emulator to play Sony PSP games on your android mobile or tablet. With millions of downloads and 4.2+ average rating as of now with total of 650000 ratings, it definitely qualifies as the best PSP emulator available in the market. To play games using this emulator on your android device, you need to keep games on SD card or USB storage as .ISO or .CSO files. You can also play online free homebrew games. PPSSPP supports many games including Persona 2, Persona 3, Dragon Ball Z, Little big Planet, Burnout Legends, Burnout Dominator, Final Fantasy : Crisis Core, Final Fantasy : Type-0, Monster Hunter 2 Unite and 3: HD Remake, Soul Calibur, Tekken: Dark Resurrection and Tekken 6, Grand Theft Auto LCS / VCS, Lumines, Worms, Wipeout, and many more. To run graphics intensive games smoothly, in High definition and for a seamless gaming experience, you need high end Android devices. PPSSPP is available as an ad-supported free version. If you don’t like the ads and ready to spend some money, go for the paid version PPSSPP gold and get rid of the ads.
Re: Top Game Emulators For Ur Android Phone by Nobody: 7:27pm On Oct 14, 2017
Nintendo DS Emulators DraStic DS Emulator Drastic DS emulator is for all the Nintendo DS fans planning to play DS games on Android handheld devices. There are other good freely available DS emulators like AseDS and NDS Boy but those are new entrants in the market and yet to establish their credibility. – Though the price of DraStic DS emulator app is only around $5 but you can still try the freely available demo version before spending any money.
Re: Top Game Emulators For Ur Android Phone by lawddanny: 7:47pm On Oct 14, 2017
With ps2 emulator "play"
Re: Top Game Emulators For Ur Android Phone by Nobody: 8:20pm On Oct 14, 2017
lawddanny:
With ps2 emulator "play"
guuuyy ave u tried that pplllay apppp ooonn android.i heaard it lag alot datss yy i aint inntterresssssttted in it
Re: Top Game Emulators For Ur Android Phone by samueldo4life(m): 9:48am On Oct 16, 2017
alexanderkings:
guuuyy ave u tried that pplllay apppp ooonn android.i heaard it lag alot datss yy i aint inntterresssssttted in it
yeah.
I stilll heard that its still under developing, that's why its lagging alot.I think Its not even on play store yet . I pray the full version should smooth things out
Re: Top Game Emulators For Ur Android Phone by musakhan213: 5:56am On Sep 24, 2018
if you talk about android Emulator There is the only Emulator stands for the Best.
1: PPSSPP GOLD
2. Drastic Ds Emulator

(1) (Reply)

How Much Is GTA V PC Disk In Nigeria? / Devil May Cry 2 Ppsspp Highly Compressed Android / I Need A Chipped PS2 Game

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.