Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,656 members, 7,809,479 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:18 AM

Is This Also A Mushroom? Do You Eat It?(photo) - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Is This Also A Mushroom? Do You Eat It?(photo) (1034 Views)

Has Anyone Here Eaten Lion Meat Before,just Caught One And Want To Eat It / Black Spaghetti. This Is What It Looks Like. Can You Eat This? / Dr. Ify Aniebo: If You Eat Gala In Nigeria I Feel Bad For You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Also A Mushroom? Do You Eat It?(photo) by CDCEO001: 9:29pm On Oct 14, 2017
Some people from my side calls it "dog's ear mushroom"
I think i ate it when i was a little kid, not sure is the same though.
Found them on planks in our new site. One old nan that came to do a job there was so happy to take them home, he said is so delicious (that was about a month ago). He is not around to take the new ones that i found again yesterday, I asked my sister if she eats it, she said yes and told me to bring them home for her to cook vegetable soup with it.
The thing looks somehow scary and ugly though, wonder if if i'll be able to eat it.

What do you call it.

Re: Is This Also A Mushroom? Do You Eat It?(photo) by Coloradvantage(m): 10:22pm On Oct 14, 2017
that thing can be so sweet... my people call it rat ears! I think they should be in the same category with mushroom.
Re: Is This Also A Mushroom? Do You Eat It?(photo) by CDCEO001: 10:32pm On Oct 14, 2017
Has been prepared, was cooked separately.
Should i eat?

Re: Is This Also A Mushroom? Do You Eat It?(photo) by Darkseid(m): 12:12pm On Oct 15, 2017
WTF. No tell me say that stuff na chow, looks scary angry
Re: Is This Also A Mushroom? Do You Eat It?(photo) by CDCEO001: 7:52pm On Oct 15, 2017
Darkseid:
WTF. No tell me say that stuff na chow, looks scary angry
Lol, I ate it yesterday....it tastes and feels funny in the mouth, taste is not bad though.

(1) (Reply)

What Is The First Food U Ate In 2018? / Where Can I Get Pie Here In Abuja / Mooblings Chicken Newly Fresh Chicken & Sea Foods

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.