Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,142 members, 7,867,320 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 01:49 PM

"I Begged DJ Olu To Return To School, If He Listened He Wouldn't Be Dead" - Dad - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Begged DJ Olu To Return To School, If He Listened He Wouldn't Be Dead" - Dad (665 Views)

I Begged A Brazilian For 10 Years — Davido Changes His Instagram Name / 'I Will Be Dead Without Her' - Tee Billz Says As He Kisses His Woman / "I Begged Duncan Might For A Collaboration On Fake Love" — Wizkid Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Begged DJ Olu To Return To School, If He Listened He Wouldn't Be Dead" - Dad by Temtee11223344: 10:01pm On Oct 14, 2017
Dapo Abiodun, father of the late disc jockey of Davido’s HKN Gang, Olugbemiga Abiodun aka DJ Olu, has said his son would not have died if he had gone back to school.

Abiodun, who is the Chairman/Chief Executive Officer of Heyden Petroleum, said this during the service of songs/tributes night held in honor of his late son.

“We were very close. I remember I would report Olu to my mother and she would say a ‘leaf doesn’t fall far from a tree’ (a Yoruba proverb).

"I saw him for the last time last week Sunday when we had lunch; Olu always wanted to please me.

"He was supposed to go back to Coventry University last week for his postgraduate studies but he begged me to allow him to stay for just one week because he wanted to commission his petrol station and car wash business.

“I begged him to go to school promising him that I would help do everything while

http://www.nigeriannewsweb.com/i-begged-dj-olu-to-return-to-school-few-days-before-he-died-father/

Re: "I Begged DJ Olu To Return To School, If He Listened He Wouldn't Be Dead" - Dad by Denko2721987(m): 10:06pm On Oct 14, 2017
Well.. He couldnt be so sure.. 'Character' follows you everywhere u go so what befall him could have happened anywhere... All the same Rip to him and better reincarnation in the next life..
Re: "I Begged DJ Olu To Return To School, If He Listened He Wouldn't Be Dead" - Dad by dollytino4real(f): 10:33pm On Oct 14, 2017
that is consequence of disobedient. sori pa-pa
Re: "I Begged DJ Olu To Return To School, If He Listened He Wouldn't Be Dead" - Dad by LordLannister: 10:46pm On Oct 14, 2017
OP you were so in a rush ,you couldn't even spell the wouldn't well eh?...thats by the way,now who told you that Dj Olu's father said that eh?nigerians and fairy cooked up story i dab for you.
Re: "I Begged DJ Olu To Return To School, If He Listened He Wouldn't Be Dead" - Dad by LordLannister: 10:46pm On Oct 14, 2017
OP you were so in a rush ,you couldn't even spell the WOULDN'T well eh?...thats by the way,now who told you that Dj Olu's father said that eh?nigerians and fairy cooked up story i dab for you.

(1) (Reply)

Apostle Suleiman Alleged Sidechick, Actres Daniele Okeke Returns To Social Media / Toke Makinwa Steps Out In Her 1.4m Gucci Lilith Leather Designer Bag (photos) / Omawumi Pictured With Former President,baba Iyabo [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.