Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,236 members, 7,818,792 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

Paul Enenche And Wife, Becky Paul-Enenche At The Lord's Garden (Photo) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Paul Enenche And Wife, Becky Paul-Enenche At The Lord's Garden (Photo) (25542 Views)

Traditional Wedding Of Deborah Enenche And Sam (Photos) / Pastor Enenche And Wife Visit UATH, Donate Food, Medical Items / Paul Enenche And Wife, Becky Pose In Front Of Glory Dome Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Paul Enenche And Wife, Becky Paul-Enenche At The Lord's Garden (Photo) by Nobody: 11:16pm On Oct 14, 2017
See the beautiful pix of Pst Paul and His wife Pst Mrs Becky Paul-Enenche, the senior pastors of Dunamis Int'l Gospel Church Abuja at the Rose of Sharon Park in the Lord's Garden, the new Church ultra modern 75000 seater auditorium Abuja

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Paul Enenche And Wife, Becky Paul-Enenche At The Lord's Garden (Photo) by Megatrix: 2:28am On Oct 15, 2017
Better not collect any apple from her there o. Garden + women+ Apple = disaster

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Paul Enenche And Wife, Becky Paul-Enenche At The Lord's Garden (Photo) by Ololanla: 6:23am On Oct 15, 2017
Lovely and blessed couple.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Paul Enenche And Wife, Becky Paul-Enenche At The Lord's Garden (Photo) by Nobody: 9:36pm On Oct 15, 2017
Megatrix:
lol, no fear, she won't even take it from the serpent

6 Likes

Re: Paul Enenche And Wife, Becky Paul-Enenche At The Lord's Garden (Photo) by Nobody: 9:36pm On Oct 15, 2017
nice one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Paul Enenche And Wife, Becky Paul-Enenche At The Lord's Garden (Photo) by blogbloke: 9:23am On Nov 26, 2017
What Papa Oyedepo said about Tithing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KNAhxnmH-bk

2 Likes

Re: Paul Enenche And Wife, Becky Paul-Enenche At The Lord's Garden (Photo) by chukslawrence(m): 9:24am On Nov 26, 2017
Ok
Re: Paul Enenche And Wife, Becky Paul-Enenche At The Lord's Garden (Photo) by Ikmontana1: 9:25am On Nov 26, 2017
hmm
Re: Paul Enenche And Wife, Becky Paul-Enenche At The Lord's Garden (Photo) by toks001(m): 9:25am On Nov 26, 2017
Ololanla:
Lovely and blessed couple.

1 Like

Re: Paul Enenche And Wife, Becky Paul-Enenche At The Lord's Garden (Photo) by solablings(f): 9:25am On Nov 26, 2017
grin
Re: Paul Enenche And Wife, Becky Paul-Enenche At The Lord's Garden (Photo) by necoD: 9:26am On Nov 26, 2017
blogbloke:

Does make any sense.
Re: Paul Enenche And Wife, Becky Paul-Enenche At The Lord's Garden (Photo) by rawpadgin(m): 9:26am On Nov 26, 2017
Megatrix:
looks can be deceiving i know but u can see the glory of God all over the woman

The EVE wen we dey see for picture na slay queen
The woman wen give baba abacha apple na slay queen

But this mama is obviously different from those apple givers grin

2 Likes

Re: Paul Enenche And Wife, Becky Paul-Enenche At The Lord's Garden (Photo) by dayleke: 9:28am On Nov 26, 2017
Happy Sunday
Re: Paul Enenche And Wife, Becky Paul-Enenche At The Lord's Garden (Photo) by Johntitus: 9:28am On Nov 26, 2017
Q
Re: Paul Enenche And Wife, Becky Paul-Enenche At The Lord's Garden (Photo) by BrutusOj(m): 9:28am On Nov 26, 2017
if you marry your best friend, you two will go far.. I missed mine after graduation due to poor Nigeria economy. Becky and Paul are too compatible

4 Likes

Re: Paul Enenche And Wife, Becky Paul-Enenche At The Lord's Garden (Photo) by Ralo(m): 9:31am On Nov 26, 2017
Yahoo pastors everywhere...

Dunamis 75,000 sits auditorium for 75,000 brainwashed sheeple. This fake man made religion has turned Africans into zombies. I think it’s time I start my own church too, with fake miracles and fake signs and wonders testimonies. It’s so easy to brainwash Nigerians. I have to chop my own offerings and tithe money. ��
Re: Paul Enenche And Wife, Becky Paul-Enenche At The Lord's Garden (Photo) by Dottore: 9:32am On Nov 26, 2017
Ok
Re: Paul Enenche And Wife, Becky Paul-Enenche At The Lord's Garden (Photo) by Elnino4ladies: 9:34am On Nov 26, 2017
My igede sister is enjoying tithe money

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Paul Enenche And Wife, Becky Paul-Enenche At The Lord's Garden (Photo) by brodalikeme(m): 9:37am On Nov 26, 2017
Thumbs up to my pastor and his ever smiling wife. May the hand of God continue to rest on you in Jesus name-amen.

3 Likes

Re: Paul Enenche And Wife, Becky Paul-Enenche At The Lord's Garden (Photo) by jericco1(m): 9:42am On Nov 26, 2017
my familia
Re: Paul Enenche And Wife, Becky Paul-Enenche At The Lord's Garden (Photo) by money121(m): 9:44am On Nov 26, 2017
Oshaa prapra
Re: Paul Enenche And Wife, Becky Paul-Enenche At The Lord's Garden (Photo) by JesusCrew: 10:03am On Nov 26, 2017
What a blessed man, blessed with a modest woman, running an impactful commission!

I envy d grace of God on your life and family sir.

2 Likes

Re: Paul Enenche And Wife, Becky Paul-Enenche At The Lord's Garden (Photo) by opalu: 12:18pm On Nov 26, 2017
Good
Re: Paul Enenche And Wife, Becky Paul-Enenche At The Lord's Garden (Photo) by psalmist0203(m): 12:20pm On Nov 26, 2017
BrutusOj:
if you marry your best friend, you two will go far.. I missed mine after graduation due to poor Nigeria economy. Becky and Paul are too compatible

Same here Sir.
Just that my own reason be say I was highly broke ➕ slow.
Re: Paul Enenche And Wife, Becky Paul-Enenche At The Lord's Garden (Photo) by PhilAmadeus: 12:20pm On Nov 26, 2017
The major ting I so much love in this couple's life is that, they can sing lyk no tomorrow.

2 Likes

Re: Paul Enenche And Wife, Becky Paul-Enenche At The Lord's Garden (Photo) by Nobody: 12:34pm On Nov 26, 2017
what kinda creatures are these? shocked
Re: Paul Enenche And Wife, Becky Paul-Enenche At The Lord's Garden (Photo) by nwakaibeya1: 1:46pm On Nov 26, 2017
Almost Everyone claims to know Jesus Christ and the commonest gift of Jesus Christ which is peace and power they don't have and can't sleep well at night yet claim all sorts of knowing Jesus Christ .The greatest problem in Christendom remains the fact that those who are spiritually blind are the ones who hastely speak when highly spiritual issues are raised about JESUSCHRIST, while those who know about the spiritual and are supposed to speak keep mute and watch because they understand the consequences of vain talk and challenge in highly spiritual issues hence We told you Justice and authority has come back and this is no holds barred,all inclusive truth and revelation and that is why when we say kingdom of Jesus Christ has come back and you that claim to know Jesus Christ must ask him or ask those who know better than you about the times and season of JESUSCHRIST >Mathew 13,13-14,Jeremiah 12,10 Jeremiah 5,21-23 More than ever We have made it clear that The Problem of human beings is Church leaders,pastors and prophets and who on earth and beyond can challenge the truth? God says judgement will start from pulpit and they dont know JESUS CHRIST has come back as WE SAID ?can you give what you dont have? PEACE AS JESUSCHRIST GIVES is very very SCARCE among SO CALLED BORNAGAINS, PROPHETS and PASTORS and they cant GIVE It to followers and followers remain in evil bondage even you that talk don't understand what JESUSCHRIST peace means and don't have it ?why not go back to those whom they claim to have saved,healed or prophesied to and find out that they don't have peace and cant even sleep well at night and have no real PEACE and they remain even worse and PRETEND and if it is lies that we are saying let any of them reading this truth and revelation confront us spiritualy asap>even you and PASTORS and PROPHETS claiming BIG and I know JESUSCHRIST cant agree to the hot truth from my unbelievable source?do you know that the ARRIVAL of GOOD is always after much have been destroyed and as we have come now with the LIGHT and the MANTLE and UNBELIEVABLE POWER that be>Where are the PROPHETS WHO CLAIM TO SEE TOMORROW AND PROPHESY WITHOUT SOLUTIONS don't they have eyes anymore to see who is declaring that Kingdom of JESUSCHRIST has come back ? We say it without reservations that Kingdom of Jesus Christ has come TO judge AND revenge PEOPLE NO MATTER WHO YOU ARE ON THE EARTH AND THIS IS HIGHLY SPIRITUAL AND YOU must be REALLY wise TO escape THE Judgement FOR YOUR own good AND who can battle US who is also talking about the same JESUS CHRIST that you claim to know AND THE GOD OF JUSTICE? it means that in all we are saying i am included ?>Remember that we told you that Evil marine,occult kingdom and evil family wickedness rules and many CLAIMING TO know AND DON'T know JESUS CHRIST HAVE root AND POWER FROM THERE AND pretend BUT CAN NEVER PRETEND TO US WITH THE UNBELIEVABLE POWER>WE TOLD YOU THAT the world is not lacking in mercy but only lacking in justice and that is why there's no PEACE even as JESUS CHRIST promised?>WE keep asking WHO CAN BATTLE WITH GOD OF JUSTICE&WHO CAN SPEAK IF GOD HAS NOT SPOKEN?KINGDOM OF JESUS CHRIST HAS COMEBACK AND WHY NOT INVESTIGATE THIS UNHEARD TRUTH?but all we speak is time will always tell who is Evil or good so do not be in a hurry to speak after reading INVESTIGATE AND THINK AS THIS IS NOT CONVENTIONAL PLEASE COME AND BE BORN AGAIN >THIS IS ACCEPT MY TRUTH OR PERISH AUTHORITY HAS COME BACK TO THE EARTH

Re: Paul Enenche And Wife, Becky Paul-Enenche At The Lord's Garden (Photo) by Tseyou: 3:40pm On Nov 26, 2017
I respect this two
Re: Paul Enenche And Wife, Becky Paul-Enenche At The Lord's Garden (Photo) by obatoro: 3:43pm On Nov 26, 2017
Man, woman, garden before serpent appears let me just take my leave!

Re: Paul Enenche And Wife, Becky Paul-Enenche At The Lord's Garden (Photo) by mastermaestro(m): 3:44pm On Nov 26, 2017
blogbloke:

Please stop bringing GOD'S servants here for Nairalanders to ridicule. It's beyond the pale. His message is not for everyone. You shouldn't take the message to mockers because you want to promote your blog. Never make money by exposing others to mockery.

1 Like

Re: Paul Enenche And Wife, Becky Paul-Enenche At The Lord's Garden (Photo) by Nobody: 4:16pm On Nov 26, 2017
Ralo:
Yahoo pastors everywhere...

Dunamis 75,000 sits auditorium for 75,000 brainwashed sheeple. This fake man made religion has turned Africans into zombies. I think it’s time I start my own church too, with fake miracles and fake signs and wonders testimonies. It’s so easy to brainwash Nigerians. I have to chop my own offerings and tithe money. ��

75k auditorium is to God's glory for people of God to worship in

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today / Are You Born Again? (10 Practical Ways To Confirm Your Status) / Is Alcohol A Sin In Christiandom?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.