Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,365 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

Mbaka Anoints Obiano For Second Tenure, Governor Kneels On Altar (Photos, Video) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mbaka Anoints Obiano For Second Tenure, Governor Kneels On Altar (Photos, Video) (36614 Views)

Woman Slumps And Dies While Singing On Altar In Delta Church / Ghanaian Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman On Church Altar (Photos) / Pastor Dr. JS Yusuf Anoints Pant/Bra With A Print Of His Face To Attract Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mbaka Anoints Obiano For Second Tenure, Governor Kneels On Altar (Photos, Video) by lexy2014: 11:21am On Oct 15, 2017
sweetsandy4luv:

https://www.newsflashngr.com/download-video-fr-mbaka-dares-ipob-no-election-anambra-anoints-obiano-second-tenure-happen-must-watch/2/
"Obiano who is vying for the second time the seat of the governor with strong political opponents in the state, was blessed, fortified, energized and prepared spiritually by Mbaka at the ministry. "

What if obiano's opponents come 2 mbaka 4 prayers, would they not also b "blessed, fortified, energized and prepared spiritually by Mbaka"?
Re: Mbaka Anoints Obiano For Second Tenure, Governor Kneels On Altar (Photos, Video) by sepalapen(m): 11:23am On Oct 15, 2017
How much millions are involved because i know it wont be for free.
Re: Mbaka Anoints Obiano For Second Tenure, Governor Kneels On Altar (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 11:26am On Oct 15, 2017
sarrki:
Father Mbaka is always with the masses
Obiano will win neatly

Obiano is a goner.....

we can't harbour an arch-genocidist again

1 Like

Re: Mbaka Anoints Obiano For Second Tenure, Governor Kneels On Altar (Photos, Video) by bestview: 11:29am On Oct 15, 2017
Talk about yourself. How many voter's card does a hopeless propagandist like you have.

As for me and my people, we shall vote Obiano.

[s]
profmiganigal:

Obiano is a goner.....
we can't harbour an arch-genocidist again
[/s]
Re: Mbaka Anoints Obiano For Second Tenure, Governor Kneels On Altar (Photos, Video) by bestview: 11:30am On Oct 15, 2017
sarrki:

Obiano will win neatly

Obiano shall win by a very wide margin. GOD is with him.

Re: Mbaka Anoints Obiano For Second Tenure, Governor Kneels On Altar (Photos, Video) by Truthbtold1: 11:31am On Oct 15, 2017
oyonu:
Religion should be separated from politics just as the church should be neutral and not favour s candidate over another
I'm not sure you know the meaning of Politics
Re: Mbaka Anoints Obiano For Second Tenure, Governor Kneels On Altar (Photos, Video) by Moganajoe: 11:33am On Oct 15, 2017
sweetsandy4luv:

https://www.newsflashngr.com/download-video-fr-mbaka-dares-ipob-no-election-anambra-anoints-obiano-second-tenure-happen-must-watch/2/

If this is all Fr. Mbaka said there is nothing political in it. Obiano when for blessing and the Father blessed him.

If any other aspirant ask for blessing surely, Fr.Mbaka would give it to him. If gov.Obiano can't convince Anambra people that he deserve a second tenure his blessing would not count.
Re: Mbaka Anoints Obiano For Second Tenure, Governor Kneels On Altar (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 11:43am On Oct 15, 2017
bestview:
Talk about yourself. How many voter's card does a hopeless propagandist like you have.

As for me and my people, we shall vote Obiano.

[s][/s]

The same way obiano has one voters card like me

4 complete years wasted on drinks - dry gin

Who in his right senses will vote a murderer who has bathed iitself on anambras blood currently seeking for justice.........

Visionless.....

Him and mbaka are all goners

He should have visited to pray 4 him

Greed, selfish and ritualist of a man.

As for u senile pig picking on my post i dont have words for u.......covfefe

1 Like

Re: Mbaka Anoints Obiano For Second Tenure, Governor Kneels On Altar (Photos, Video) by Truthbtold1: 11:47am On Oct 15, 2017
alcmene:
Where's the neutrality of the church? ??

Mbaka why?? ?
Oga u no get sense.. Did Mbaka say vote Obiano or he prayed for him like he always does to people that "seek" prayer from him?

1 Like

Re: Mbaka Anoints Obiano For Second Tenure, Governor Kneels On Altar (Photos, Video) by golddiamond860: 11:49am On Oct 15, 2017
Fear of loosing second tenure is the begining of seeking Gods favour......Obiano already know hes loosing
Re: Mbaka Anoints Obiano For Second Tenure, Governor Kneels On Altar (Photos, Video) by bestview: 11:55am On Oct 15, 2017
You are a dirty jobless frustrated clown wasting away on the cyberspace with your verbal blunders in the name of advancing your paymaster. Go and get a job illiterate.

Obiano is the best and shall win by a wide margin. Go and jump off the River Niger bridge if you can't bear it

[s]
profmiganigal:

he same way obiano has one voters card like m
4 complete years wasted on drinks - dry gin
Who in his right senses will vote a murderer who has bathed iitself on anambras blood currently seeking for justice.........
Visionless.....
Him and mbaka are all goners
He should have visited to pray 4 him
reed, selfish and ritualist of a man.
s for u senile pig picking on my post i dont have words for u.......covfefe
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Mbaka Anoints Obiano For Second Tenure, Governor Kneels On Altar (Photos, Video) by marv1: 12:02pm On Oct 15, 2017
magoo10:
Mbaka who is a man of God knows within him that obiano can only win through rigging ,definitely the masses are not coming out to vote that day.
Why are you people saying all of these against the Governor who has performed creditably well. If Fayose had done things like this I would have been a very strong supporter of Fayose but Fayose of my state talks more than what he does. He is a very good con man who knows how to scarm people with different stories of non performance. If it were possible I would have asked you for exchange of governors so that you give us obianno being exchanged with Fayose to have a Little experience of Fayose the dribbler, the noise maker, the promo cutting Governor .
Re: Mbaka Anoints Obiano For Second Tenure, Governor Kneels On Altar (Photos, Video) by Mrkumareze(m): 12:04pm On Oct 15, 2017
Some Our christain leaders are not different from our politicians, Mbaka is not exceptional.
Re: Mbaka Anoints Obiano For Second Tenure, Governor Kneels On Altar (Photos, Video) by Miles300: 12:08pm On Oct 15, 2017
This is democracy where majority votes wins , if u are good to the people u will be reelected , make mbaka even anoint u wit palm oil if u are not accepted by the people u will surely loose it accept u rig it ...
Re: Mbaka Anoints Obiano For Second Tenure, Governor Kneels On Altar (Photos, Video) by AngryNigerian(m): 12:10pm On Oct 15, 2017
malaria:
God has no part in politics neither yours nor mine

Malaria? No be you them they plan to roll back even before them borm me? Hieiii...
Re: Mbaka Anoints Obiano For Second Tenure, Governor Kneels On Altar (Photos, Video) by talk2percy(m): 12:24pm On Oct 15, 2017
sarrki:

Obiano will win neatly
Because he shamelessly supported Buhari and in doing that lost his power to criticize him even when he is obviously doing bad. Mabaka is a political priest, the catholic church I know is apolitical, buh the Mabaka that is laying a left hand on Obiano is so political to be a priest. The masses will tell not Mabaka. U should know he has lost his place as the people's priest since he got himself involved with the failure called buhari and started lying. So park well.

1 Like

Re: Mbaka Anoints Obiano For Second Tenure, Governor Kneels On Altar (Photos, Video) by uckennety(m): 12:59pm On Oct 15, 2017
This same mbaka that anointed buhari ! Later castigating him
Soooooo this same man that publicized that ohakim flogged a priest but later denied it as libel!
Now anointing obiano !
Mbaka is a politician!
His words doesn't hold water for me
Re: Mbaka Anoints Obiano For Second Tenure, Governor Kneels On Altar (Photos, Video) by KardinalZik(m): 1:03pm On Oct 15, 2017
Mbaka that cannot fulfil a mere vow in case of failed 'prophecy'.

Didn't he vow to resign if there's no total darkness on 1st october? Was there darkness anywhere in nigeria on that same day? The prophecy failed!

False prophet anointing polithievians..
Re: Mbaka Anoints Obiano For Second Tenure, Governor Kneels On Altar (Photos, Video) by tishbite41(m): 1:04pm On Oct 15, 2017
JayJohnson:
Even Samuel anointed David as Long over Israel Are you guys no longer from Israel

shut up, dat was a monarchy mixed with theocracy
Re: Mbaka Anoints Obiano For Second Tenure, Governor Kneels On Altar (Photos, Video) by oyonu(m): 1:05pm On Oct 15, 2017
Truthbtold1:
I'm not sure you know the meaning of Politics
Pls tutor me on what it means
Re: Mbaka Anoints Obiano For Second Tenure, Governor Kneels On Altar (Photos, Video) by tishbite41(m): 1:05pm On Oct 15, 2017
mbaka, criminal priest
Re: Mbaka Anoints Obiano For Second Tenure, Governor Kneels On Altar (Photos, Video) by tishbite41(m): 1:09pm On Oct 15, 2017
bestview:
You are a dirty jobless frustrated clown wasting away on the cyberspace with your verbal blunders in the name of advancing your paymaster. Go and get a job illiterate.

Obiano is the best and shall win by a wide margin. Go and jump off the River Niger bridge if you can't bear it

[s][/s]
u re d frustrated clown
Re: Mbaka Anoints Obiano For Second Tenure, Governor Kneels On Altar (Photos, Video) by bestview: 1:23pm On Oct 15, 2017
tishbite41:
my useless father is frustrated clown

Ok oo..if you insist. cool
Re: Mbaka Anoints Obiano For Second Tenure, Governor Kneels On Altar (Photos, Video) by Iamzik: 1:34pm On Oct 15, 2017
JayJohnson:

Even Samuel anointed David as Long over Israel
Are you guys no longer from Israel

No. The CORN_TREE is called BEER_FRA
Re: Mbaka Anoints Obiano For Second Tenure, Governor Kneels On Altar (Photos, Video) by Xionez(m): 1:44pm On Oct 15, 2017
Lol. That's what they did to Jonathan o.
This one is a gonna.
Re: Mbaka Anoints Obiano For Second Tenure, Governor Kneels On Altar (Photos, Video) by Ugbavihi: 1:45pm On Oct 15, 2017
If you love knowing or learning, you will rarely lack knowledge.
The world is a learning field, so let's not get fulfilled yet with our knowledge..
Brain memory card has no limit as to so Learning has no limit or end hence one is alive. (probably even after dead)
The love for learning is the begining of abundant knowledge and wisdom.
There are thrillions of knowledge that are yet to be acquired by world renowned serial PROFESSORS. #know_this #so_lets_keep_learning.
#UC
Re: Mbaka Anoints Obiano For Second Tenure, Governor Kneels On Altar (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 1:47pm On Oct 15, 2017
Hypocrites!
Re: Mbaka Anoints Obiano For Second Tenure, Governor Kneels On Altar (Photos, Video) by Osyabj: 1:50pm On Oct 15, 2017
Poor thief Obiano, this is NOT 2013, when Thief Obi & Ineffective buffoon, GEJ, used the Army, police and inec to rig you into power.

This is 2017, patently corrupt GEJ, is gone for ever, so are you!

You depended on your god's Thief Obi & GEJ in 2013. Why are you now turning to living God in 2017?

Obiano, you can pray till the kingdom come, you are gone for good.

The next Governor of Anambra is Dr Tony Nwoye.

Take that to any bank and cash it.
Re: Mbaka Anoints Obiano For Second Tenure, Governor Kneels On Altar (Photos, Video) by hlemon: 1:57pm On Oct 15, 2017
Good one from Fr. Mbaka.

Anointing fall on him. No one can stop...
Re: Mbaka Anoints Obiano For Second Tenure, Governor Kneels On Altar (Photos, Video) by Truthbtold1: 2:03pm On Oct 15, 2017
oyonu:

Pls tutor me on what it means
You are your own responsibility, educate yourself.
Re: Mbaka Anoints Obiano For Second Tenure, Governor Kneels On Altar (Photos, Video) by Martin0(m): 2:05pm On Oct 15, 2017
gypsey:
Hypocrites!
Hahahahahah I wonder if God will come and be the voter's
Re: Mbaka Anoints Obiano For Second Tenure, Governor Kneels On Altar (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 2:29pm On Oct 15, 2017
clevvermind:
TOUCH NOT THE ANOINTED.

He took a good step but let it not be that after reciving the prayers from Mbaka, he will still drive down to collect some native anointing,, hope u understand?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pastor David Chuks Ogbueli Celebrates His 52nd Birthday Today - Memoir / How Adeboye's Disobedience Built A Global Brand - Leke Beecroft / Governing Body Of Jehovah's Witnesses Warns Against Ponzi Schemes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.