Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:27 AM

Hilarious reply to Common Sense Senator's Tweet On Farmer Sentenced To Death - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hilarious reply to Common Sense Senator's Tweet On Farmer Sentenced To Death (1888 Views)

"Common Sense" Senator Looks Dumbfounded While Mace Being Carried Away / Naija Got No Chill See Reply They Gave Common Sense Senator Pics / Common Sense Senator Buys $5M Mansion In US - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hilarious reply to Common Sense Senator's Tweet On Farmer Sentenced To Death by ruggedtimi(m): 8:01am On Oct 15, 2017
grin

3 Likes

Re: Hilarious reply to Common Sense Senator's Tweet On Farmer Sentenced To Death by Shelloween(m): 8:04am On Oct 15, 2017
Ha.
Re: Hilarious reply to Common Sense Senator's Tweet On Farmer Sentenced To Death by phrancys001(m): 8:04am On Oct 15, 2017
Serve him right
Re: Hilarious reply to Common Sense Senator's Tweet On Farmer Sentenced To Death by GloriaNinja(f): 8:06am On Oct 15, 2017
undecided THAT IS THE TRUTH, THIS COUNTRY IS SO CORRUPT.
Re: Hilarious reply to Common Sense Senator's Tweet On Farmer Sentenced To Death by richeeyo(m): 8:07am On Oct 15, 2017
When we don't care about each other
How would they care about us
In a country where everyone is
Proofing I better pass my neighbor

1 Like

Re: Hilarious reply to Common Sense Senator's Tweet On Farmer Sentenced To Death by crackerspub: 8:09am On Oct 15, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin

THE GUYS REPLY NA BOMB

A TWITTER SENATOR CHA!!!

SAVAGE cheesy cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Hilarious reply to Common Sense Senator's Tweet On Farmer Sentenced To Death by Hashimyussufamao(m): 8:12am On Oct 15, 2017
sen. bruce was right actually, but i love that reply cmn! its damn cheesy
Re: Hilarious reply to Common Sense Senator's Tweet On Farmer Sentenced To Death by Spylord48: 8:13am On Oct 15, 2017
The guy response was an atomic bomb. Hypocrisy at it's highest level.
A senator that is only active on twitter, is that one a senator?

Ben Bruce right now after seeing the guy's response:

10 Likes

Re: Hilarious reply to Common Sense Senator's Tweet On Farmer Sentenced To Death by hardywaltz(m): 8:19am On Oct 15, 2017
Twitter users have no chill in them
Re: Hilarious reply to Common Sense Senator's Tweet On Farmer Sentenced To Death by vedaxcool(m): 8:25am On Oct 15, 2017
Watch as cownus pigs and idiots come to his rescue... twitnator is the gravest hypocrite... till this moment no sensible achievement except making noise on twitter.

Re: Hilarious reply to Common Sense Senator's Tweet On Farmer Sentenced To Death by oluwayimika123: 8:26am On Oct 15, 2017
Deep
Nigeians got no chill again

Bruce right now

Re: Hilarious reply to Common Sense Senator's Tweet On Farmer Sentenced To Death by CrtlAltDel: 8:48am On Oct 15, 2017
Wicked grin grin
Re: Hilarious reply to Common Sense Senator's Tweet On Farmer Sentenced To Death by Erudite202: 8:59am On Oct 15, 2017
please can someone let me a fainting space.....
Ayaf sophad!!
Re: Hilarious reply to Common Sense Senator's Tweet On Farmer Sentenced To Death by Nairastake: 9:00am On Oct 15, 2017
Perfect and well articulated.
Re: Hilarious reply to Common Sense Senator's Tweet On Farmer Sentenced To Death by babyhrt(m): 9:01am On Oct 15, 2017
Very apt

He that comes to equity must come with clean hands.
Re: Hilarious reply to Common Sense Senator's Tweet On Farmer Sentenced To Death by babdap: 9:13am On Oct 15, 2017
The reply is epic, this reply don weak me.
Re: Hilarious reply to Common Sense Senator's Tweet On Farmer Sentenced To Death by seunmsg(m): 9:19am On Oct 15, 2017
That guy no get joy I swear. He really murdered the senator of the twitter republic.
Re: Hilarious reply to Common Sense Senator's Tweet On Farmer Sentenced To Death by SweetJoystick(m): 9:27am On Oct 15, 2017
grin lovely
Re: Hilarious reply to Common Sense Senator's Tweet On Farmer Sentenced To Death by saintgoogle(m): 11:12am On Oct 15, 2017
His mumuism no be today
Re: Hilarious reply to Common Sense Senator's Tweet On Farmer Sentenced To Death by udemzyudex(m): 12:01pm On Oct 15, 2017
I use to think this man have sense, twitter senator.

I remember when he was campaigning, acting like when he get there everything will change, unfortunately his wings have been clinch.
Re: Hilarious reply to Common Sense Senator's Tweet On Farmer Sentenced To Death by Alexgeneration(m): 1:55pm On Oct 15, 2017
Always come to equity with clean hands.
Re: Hilarious reply to Common Sense Senator's Tweet On Farmer Sentenced To Death by zombieHUNTER: 2:24pm On Oct 15, 2017
That useless twitter senator got what he deserved..

He is a thief claiming a saint...
Re: Hilarious reply to Common Sense Senator's Tweet On Farmer Sentenced To Death by zombieHUNTER: 2:26pm On Oct 15, 2017
udemzyudex:
I use to think this man have sense, twitter senator.

I remember when he was campaigning, acting like when he get there everything will change, unfortunately his wings have been clinch.

I was one of those who believed in him
I thought he will start with the fat salaries of his fellow thieves....
He went there and immediately went dumb and numb

Stupid twitter senator
Re: Hilarious reply to Common Sense Senator's Tweet On Farmer Sentenced To Death by policy12: 3:47pm On Oct 15, 2017
Bros that is savagely Savagery Savage...

Re: Hilarious reply to Common Sense Senator's Tweet On Farmer Sentenced To Death by quiverfull(m): 4:15pm On Oct 15, 2017
Hypocrite...only rants outside the red chambers.
Re: Hilarious reply to Common Sense Senator's Tweet On Farmer Sentenced To Death by FromZeroToHero(m): 4:29pm On Oct 15, 2017
This is total knock out
Re: Hilarious reply to Common Sense Senator's Tweet On Farmer Sentenced To Death by lenghtinny(m): 5:15pm On Oct 15, 2017
That n*gga must be related to Tiwa Savage cheesy

Re: Hilarious reply to Common Sense Senator's Tweet On Farmer Sentenced To Death by ProfGday(m): 8:21pm On Oct 15, 2017
tbs
Re: Hilarious reply to Common Sense Senator's Tweet On Farmer Sentenced To Death by ProfGday(m): 8:24pm On Oct 15, 2017
Ben you think you can fool us twice with your tweets again ?
your views are no more catchy.....pls shut d hellup....
Re: Hilarious reply to Common Sense Senator's Tweet On Farmer Sentenced To Death by 9jaDoc(f): 8:26pm On Oct 15, 2017
You can fool some people some of the time...
This guy couldn't be fooled
Re: Hilarious reply to Common Sense Senator's Tweet On Farmer Sentenced To Death by Hashimyussufamao(m): 10:35pm On Oct 15, 2017
cc:lalasticlala mynd44

(1) (Reply)

Exclusive: Intrigues As Buhari Shops For New IGP To Replace Idris / Lies Won’t Save You From Defeat – Fayemi Tells Fayose / 2019: “We Will All Defect To APC If…” – Ikpeazu’s Commissioner Secondus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.