Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,676 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

Handmade Shoes By Zeez Lagos - Fashion/Clothing Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Fashion/Clothing Market / Handmade Shoes By Zeez Lagos (3312 Views)

We Make Quality Handmade Footwears / We Make And Sell High Quality Handmade Footwears / Quality Handmade Shoes Up For Grabs!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Handmade Shoes By Zeez Lagos by zeezlagos(m): 8:08am On Oct 15, 2017
HANDMADE SHOES by ZEEZ LAGOS

AVAILABLE in different colours. Also available are; Oxford shoes, Derby shoes, Loafers, Slippers et others.

Enquiries IG @zeez_lagos, FB zeez lagos, Whatsapp 08026483892 or E-mail zeezlagos@gmail.com

#HANDMADESHOES #MADEINNIGERIA #MADEINLAGOS #ZEEZ #LAGOS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Handmade Shoes By Zeez Lagos by zeezlagos(m): 12:03pm On Oct 15, 2017
MADE IN LAGOS NIGERIA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Handmade Shoes By Zeez Lagos by zeezlagos(m): 3:59am On Oct 16, 2017
HANDMADE SHOES BY ZEEZ LAGOS

Re: Handmade Shoes By Zeez Lagos by Vivere: 8:19pm On Oct 17, 2017
zeezlagos:
HANDMADE SHOES BY ZEEZ LAGOS
Beautifu-u-ul work!! Where is your shop, office or sales outlet in Lagos?
Re: Handmade Shoes By Zeez Lagos by zeezlagos(m): 3:32pm On Oct 19, 2017
Vivere:

Beautifu-u-ul work!! Where is your shop, office or sales outlet in Lagos?

Thanks for the comment. For now I haven't gotten an outlet, though we are working on getting one soon. I have just been marketing and selling online. But production takes place in my house at Ketu, Lagos. Thanks once more.
Re: Handmade Shoes By Zeez Lagos by zeezlagos(m): 4:12pm On Oct 19, 2017
CHELSEA Boots by ZEEZ LAGOS

AVAILABLE in different colours

Enquiries DM, Whatsapp 08026483892 or E-mail zeezlagos@gmail.com

#HANDMADESHOES #MADEINNIGERIA #ZEEZ #LAGOS #BOOTS

Re: Handmade Shoes By Zeez Lagos by Vivere: 11:39am On Oct 20, 2017
zeezlagos:
Thanks for the comment. For now I haven't gotten an outlet, though we are working on getting one soon. I have just been marketing and selling online. But production takes place in my house at Ketu, Lagos. Thanks once more.
I showed pictures of your work to some of my colleagues in the office and they were impressed. One of them is a lady, and she asked if you make such boots for ladies, too. Do you? She sent me these pictures: Please take a look -

Re: Handmade Shoes By Zeez Lagos by zeezlagos(m): 8:10am On Oct 22, 2017
Vivere:

I showed pictures of your work to some of my colleagues in the office and they were impressed. One of them is a lady, and she asked if you make such boots for ladies, too. Do you? She sent me these pictures: Please take a look -

Thanks for showing my work to your colleague and for subsequently keeping in touch. All attached pics can be done perfectly if needed. The 1st and 2nd pics are Chelsea/Ankle Shoe, they just came with female sole. The 3rd one is the same, it just has a wedge sole. I have posted a boot similar to the last one in my first post, it just has a different colour. Thanks once more for keeping in touch. Best Regards.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Handmade Shoes By Zeez Lagos by zeezlagos(m): 9:20pm On Oct 22, 2017
ZEEZ LAGOS

Re: Handmade Shoes By Zeez Lagos by Vivere: 10:28pm On Oct 24, 2017
zeezlagos:

Thanks for showing my work to your colleague and for subsequently keeping in touch. All attached pics can be done perfectly if needed. The 1st and 2nd pics are Chelsea/Ankle Shoe, they just came with female sole. The 3rd one is the same, it just has a wedge sole. I have posted a boot similar to the last one in my first post, it just has a different colour. Thanks once more for keeping in touch. Best Regards.

I have given your details to my colleague so that she can contact you directly. Pls keep up the good work. Wishing you all the best.

1 Like

Re: Handmade Shoes By Zeez Lagos by zeezlagos(m): 11:28pm On Oct 26, 2017
Vivere:

I have given your details to my colleague so that she can contact you directly. Pls keep up the good work. Wishing you all the best.

Thanks so much. I will be looking forward to hear from her. Will surely do. Thanks and God Bless.
Re: Handmade Shoes By Zeez Lagos by zeezlagos(m): 1:46am On Dec 25, 2017
More Designs

Re: Handmade Shoes By Zeez Lagos by boliswitpassprik(m): 6:39pm On Dec 25, 2017
zeezlagos:
More Designs

Op please,I've been looking for a way to get the shoe cartons,are they made on demand for you? or there's somewhere i could buy and print on?

nice shoes by the way,your job is really neat shocked
Re: Handmade Shoes By Zeez Lagos by zeezlagos(m): 12:02pm On Dec 31, 2017
They are made on demand. Its the same guy that did the box that handled the printing. I think he contracted the Printing work to someone else.

boliswitpassprik:

Op please,I've been looking for a way to get the shoe cartons,are they made on demand for you? or there's somewhere i could buy and print on?

nice shoes by the way,your job is really neat shocked
Re: Handmade Shoes By Zeez Lagos by boliswitpassprik(m): 1:53pm On Dec 31, 2017
zeezlagos:
They are made on demand. Its the same guy that did the box that handled the printing. I think he contracted the Printing work to someone else.

Alright bro,thanks
can i get his contact though?
Re: Handmade Shoes By Zeez Lagos by zeezlagos(m): 8:33am On Feb 25, 2018
Sorry fo the late reply. his num is 08178654538
boliswitpassprik:
Alright bro,thanks
can i get his contact though?

1 Like

Re: Handmade Shoes By Zeez Lagos by Olatoman(m): 8:44am On Feb 25, 2018
Good Morning.
Please I'll want to contact you, on a business level.
Re: Handmade Shoes By Zeez Lagos by zeezlagos(m): 11:51am On Feb 25, 2018
Good Morning, I can be reach on 08026483892, zeezlagos@gmail.com & @zeez_Lagos Thanks.
Olatoman:
Good Morning.
Please I'll want to contact you, on a business level.

1 Like

Re: Handmade Shoes By Zeez Lagos by zeezlagos(m): 11:58am On Feb 25, 2018
Haven't checked this page for a while

1 Like

Re: Handmade Shoes By Zeez Lagos by zeezlagos(m): 12:07pm On Feb 25, 2018

AVAILABLE in various colours. Also available are; Oxford shoes, Derby shoes, Loafers, Sandals, Slippers, Belts & Accessories.

Enquiries IG @zeez_lagos, FB zeez lagos, Whatsapp 08026483892 or E-mail zeezlagos@gmail.com

Re: Handmade Shoes By Zeez Lagos by zeezlagos(m): 7:00am On Mar 27, 2018
More Designs

Re: Handmade Shoes By Zeez Lagos by Royale001: 11:29am On Apr 06, 2018
Great work zeez.

1 Like

Re: Handmade Shoes By Zeez Lagos by kesie: 8:25pm On Apr 08, 2018
zeezlagos:

AVAILABLE in different colours. Also available are; Oxford shoes, Derby shoes, Loafers, Slippers et others.

#HANDMADESHOES #MADEINNIGERIA #MADEINLAGOS #ZEEZ #LAGOS
Sell more at www.buzymart.com
An online marketplace for made-in-nigeria products
Re: Handmade Shoes By Zeez Lagos by zeezlagos(m): 1:38pm On Apr 14, 2018
More Designs...

1 Like

Re: Handmade Shoes By Zeez Lagos by zeezlagos(m): 1:41pm On Apr 14, 2018
@zeez_Lagos on IG

Re: Handmade Shoes By Zeez Lagos by DanielsParker(m): 10:37pm On Feb 14, 2019
zeezlagos:
ZEEZ LAGOS
nice boots. I need one
Re: Handmade Shoes By Zeez Lagos by revelation2013(m): 12:07pm On Jun 06, 2019
Let me design for you an ecommerce website where people can buy these nice products from. I love your work but I will prefer to see them on a website where each of them has its own information like description, price, order information etc.
I know many people also want that. Chat me up and I will show you samples of my web design projects.

1 Like

Re: Handmade Shoes By Zeez Lagos by oelesin: 11:47am On Jun 08, 2019
Have you tried GramSquare?
Re: Handmade Shoes By Zeez Lagos by oelesin: 12:03pm On Jun 08, 2019
Hello all,

GramSquare lets you connect with sellers on Instagram directly and enjoy up to [b]30%[] discount on all items you buy.

You can also bid for items on auction and save up to [b]50%[] on items today.

What are you waiting for? Start enjoying your discounts today.

Visit https://gramstore.herokuapp.com Now to get started
Re: Handmade Shoes By Zeez Lagos by Bulldog(m): 10:11pm On Sep 17, 2019
Are you the designer an maker?
Re: Handmade Shoes By Zeez Lagos by zeezlagos(m): 9:50am On Jan 18, 2021
Dear All, You can find pictures of our products on the links below;

https://photos.app./bqLND9pFQmBVQuze7 SHOES & BOOTS

https://photos.app./mwk74NrnRV2YZarF9 BOOTS

You can reach out to us on +2348026483892 (Whatsapp) or Instagram @zeez_lagos

#shoesmadeinlagos

(1) (Reply)

FOR SALE- AUTHENTIC USA AEROPOSTALE (NEW) TOPS, TSHIRTS- Male And Female / Ankara In Different Styles / New Arrival Of Ladies Suits For Sale @ Wholesales Prices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.