Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,903 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

"I Washed Sockaways To Sponsor Myself Through The University" - A Nairalander - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Washed Sockaways To Sponsor Myself Through The University" - A Nairalander (600 Views)

Tacha Body Odour: Dabota Lawson To Sponsor Her With Skincare, Makeup Kits / Wizkid Has Found Basit, The Boy Mechanic He Wants To Sponsor His Education / "I Washed Sockaways To Sponsor Myself Through The University" - Ovaflow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Washed Sockaways To Sponsor Myself Through The University" - A Nairalander by AfricaGotTalent: 8:56am On Oct 15, 2017
A young Nigerian nairander and music artiste who goes by the name Ovaflow has revealed how he struggled before making it. Ovaflow is fast becoming a household name after the release of his hit single "Doremi" that got more than 500k download since it was released.

According to Ovaflow, "while in school I made clothes, wash cars and sockaway for daily bread. Graduated with 2:1 and the hustle continued while looking for a job.
My desire to go into music started when I noticed I always hear new songs singing in my head. I never took it serious till I met a friend Joel, who was like 'guy you are extremely gifted', why don't you write them down, if you don't wanna take it up, you can as well write and sell. I was like 'OK, I will give it my best'.

So, I started writing, studio sessions and many more till God decided to shine His light on me and everything turned out to be the best."

His songs has become an anthem in top radio stations across different states in Nigeria.

Https://facebook.com/AfricaGottalents1

You can Download his hit single "Doremi" here

http://www.datafilehost.com/d/3c1b9bd1

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Washed Sockaways To Sponsor Myself Through The University" - A Nairalander by MhizzAJ(f): 8:58am On Oct 15, 2017
Okay
Re: "I Washed Sockaways To Sponsor Myself Through The University" - A Nairalander by GloriaNinja(f): 9:19am On Oct 15, 2017
undecided MUSICIANS DON PASS THE LISTENERS, IS THERE ANY CHANCE REMAINING? I WANT TO BE A MUSICIAN AS WELL.
Re: "I Washed Sockaways To Sponsor Myself Through The University" - A Nairalander by AfricaGotTalent: 11:53am On Oct 15, 2017
AfricaGotTalent:
A young Nigerian nairander and music artiste who goes by the name Ovaflow has revealed how he struggled before making it. Ovaflow is fast becoming a household name after the release of his hit single "Doremi" that got more than 500k download since it was released.

According to Ovaflow, "while in school I made clothes, wash cars and sockaway for daily bread. Graduated with 2:1 and the hustle continued while looking for a job.
My desire to go into music started when I noticed I always hear new songs singing in my head. I never took it serious till I met a friend Joel, who was like 'guy you are extremely gifted', why don't you write them down, if you don't wanna take it up, you can as well write and sell. I was like 'OK, I will give it my best'.

So, I started writing, studio sessions and many more till God decided to shine His light on me and everything turned out to be the best."

His songs has become an anthem in top radio stations across different states in Nigeria.

Https://facebook.com/AfricaGottalents1

You can Download his hit single "Doremi" here

http://www.datafilehost.com/d/3c1b9bd1

Lalasticlala mynd44 Seun
Re: "I Washed Sockaways To Sponsor Myself Through The University" - A Nairalander by anaton(m): 6:45am On Oct 17, 2017
Dem dey wash soak away??I think say na poo dem dey suck from soak always.
Re: "I Washed Sockaways To Sponsor Myself Through The University" - A Nairalander by EmyLeo(m): 8:58am On Oct 17, 2017
onto say you be washing machine naoundecided

(1) (Reply)

Musicians Don’t Care About Lyrics Because Nigerians Just Want To Dance – Falz / Daddy Freeze Opens New Instagram Account To Continue His Tithe Preachings / Banky W Undergoes 3rd Successful Surgery On Rare Strain Of Skin Cancer Tumors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.