Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,599 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

arewa - Nigeria Will Collapse If Buhari Continue Ruling - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / arewa - Nigeria Will Collapse If Buhari Continue Ruling (1439 Views)

Nigerian Economy Can Collapse If We Leave - Miyetti Allah / 2019 Elections; Nigeria Will Collapse If North/buhari Continue Ruling - ACF / IMF: Nigerian Economy May Collapse If… (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

arewa - Nigeria Will Collapse If Buhari Continue Ruling by Referendum50(f): 10:10am On Oct 15, 2017
NEWS2019 election: Nigeria will collapse if North, Buhari continue ruling – Arewa Consultative Forum Secretary, Mohammed Published on October 15, 2017 By John Owen Nwachukwu

The Secretary of the Arewa Consultative Forum and member of the National Executive Committee, NEC, Alhaji Mohammed Abdulrahman has expressed anger that some people are clamouring for President Muhammadu Buhari’s return in 2019.

Abdulrahman told Sun that, “We must not lose sight of the fact that it was an alliance that brought him in.

He further said that Nigeria will crash because of North’s supremacy and any attempt by Buhari to hold on to power will be disastrous.

Noting that President Buhari came to power through alliance with the South, he said the agreement must be respected, adding that Nigeria does not belong to the North alone.

He added, “The North and Buhari must get serious and behave themselves. Nigeria does not belong to the North because if you maintain the position, grandstanding that the North is powerful in Nigeria, you are wasting your time and Nigeria would collapse and crash.

“Why is the North asking for eight years? It is because of incapability to put in a leader. After Buhari, the best is Buhari. I am telling you now; go and write it down.

“The best the North can ever offer is Buhari. He failed three times woefully until the South West came and they had an alliance. Why are they trying to abuse that alliance?

“Four years is enough for the North. Let us respect each other.”

He said 2019 is not for Buhari and CPC but for the south west and ACN.

http://dailypost.ng/2017/10/15/2019-election-nigeria-will-collapse-north-buhari-continue-ruling-arewa-consultative-forum-secretary-mohammed/?utm_source=dlvr.it_dp1&utm_medium=facebook
Re: arewa - Nigeria Will Collapse If Buhari Continue Ruling by Referendum50(f): 10:11am On Oct 15, 2017
Referendum50:
NEWS2019 election: Nigeria will collapse if North, Buhari continue ruling – Arewa Consultative Forum Secretary, Mohammed Published on October 15, 2017 By John Owen Nwachukwu

The Secretary of the Arewa Consultative Forum and member of the National Executive Committee, NEC, Alhaji Mohammed Abdulrahman has expressed anger that some people are clamouring for President Muhammadu Buhari’s return in 2019.

Abdulrahman told Sun that, “We must not lose sight of the fact that it was an alliance that brought him in.

He further said that Nigeria will crash because of North’s supremacy and any attempt by Buhari to hold on to power will be disastrous.

Noting that President Buhari came to power through alliance with the South, he said the agreement must be respected, adding that Nigeria does not belong to the North alone.

He added, “The North and Buhari must get serious and behave themselves. Nigeria does not belong to the North because if you maintain the position, grandstanding that the North is powerful in Nigeria, you are wasting your time and Nigeria would collapse and crash.

“Why is the North asking for eight years? It is because of incapability to put in a leader. After Buhari, the best is Buhari. I am telling you now; go and write it down.

“The best the North can ever offer is Buhari. He failed three times woefully until the South West came and they had an alliance. Why are they trying to abuse that alliance?

“Four years is enough for the North. Let us respect each other.”

He said 2019 is not for Buhari and CPC but for the south west and ACN.

No one gives him advice ,he opens his mouth to say anything calling one group 97% and calling the people that feed him 5% ... How can such a person be a leader of the free folk... Nothing good can come from the north ,people say
Re: arewa - Nigeria Will Collapse If Buhari Continue Ruling by Nobody: 10:18am On Oct 15, 2017
Constitutionally, ACF is talking rubbish, but Buhari has done too many harm than good, he has to be removed come 2019.

5 Likes

Re: arewa - Nigeria Will Collapse If Buhari Continue Ruling by LordIsaac(m): 10:23am On Oct 15, 2017
Hmmm....
Re: arewa - Nigeria Will Collapse If Buhari Continue Ruling by sekxyqueen(f): 10:27am On Oct 15, 2017
sarrki omenka..your lord and masters have spoken

8 Likes

Re: arewa - Nigeria Will Collapse If Buhari Continue Ruling by months: 10:28am On Oct 15, 2017
THERE WILL BE NO NIGERIA EITHER WAY.

IF U THINK THE ARMY IN S.E IS PREVENTING BIAFRA, MAYBE U NEED A DEMONSTRATION COME NOV WEN THE ELECTORATE WILL OBSERVE A SIT AT HOME.

SW AND NORTH SHOULD BE NIGERIA TOGETHER AND ALONE.

SS/SE ARE ON THEIR WAY OUT.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: arewa - Nigeria Will Collapse If Buhari Continue Ruling by Ofemmanu1: 10:32am On Oct 15, 2017
My people are useless, senseless and indiscipline- Buhari 1985

Bubu is a disaster

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: arewa - Nigeria Will Collapse If Buhari Continue Ruling by legitnow: 10:38am On Oct 15, 2017
I smell fake news, freash from Afonja Bakery.

Afonja destroying Nigeria media with fake news.

1 Like

Re: arewa - Nigeria Will Collapse If Buhari Continue Ruling by Nobody: 10:41am On Oct 15, 2017
I see them supporting Atiku come 2019. they knew Bubu is a failure, but overwhelmed with ethnic bigotry.......

4 Likes

Re: arewa - Nigeria Will Collapse If Buhari Continue Ruling by letusbepieces: 10:42am On Oct 15, 2017
YORUBA ALONE HAVE DONE 8 YEARS PLUS 4 YEARS VICE PRESIDENT SINCE 1999

HAUSA MUST COMPLETE THEIR TENURE THEN AFTER THAT IGBOS.

YORUBA SHOULD JUST FORGET PRESIDENCY FOR A VERY LONG TIME AND SPEND THEIR LOOT GOTTEN FROM OBJ.

DAT IS IF NIGERIA IS TO REMAIN ONE, WHICH I VERY MUCH DOUBT.

5 Likes

Re: arewa - Nigeria Will Collapse If Buhari Continue Ruling by SHAKABOOM: 12:12pm On Oct 15, 2017
Good..So there are still reasonable Arewas?In the mighty name of the holy ZOMBIE trinity Sarrki,Omenka,Yeske ad dia LEGION I summon all ZOMBIES to read dis news cheesy

Hahaha!Why no body dey give wailers FORM out again..Anybody get Wailers form?im be like say Form no dey in circulation again..Dose in charge pls we need more Forms urgently.
Recently Aisha,tinubu,Zahra ad co don wail..very soon kyari,Lai ad sultan of SOKOTO go wail OUT LOUD. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: arewa - Nigeria Will Collapse If Buhari Continue Ruling by funlord(m): 12:51pm On Oct 15, 2017
[s]
Ofemmanu1:
My people are useless, senseless and indiscipline- Buhari 1985

Bubu is a disaster
[/s]

I don't personally know or care about buhari but stop using felas lyrics to throw shade and then lying that it was attributed to buhari! This is not igbereland that is filled with ignorant kids like you! Grow up!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: arewa - Nigeria Will Collapse If Buhari Continue Ruling by Paperwhite(m): 12:58pm On Oct 15, 2017
left]
Paperwhite:
[b][/b]"The Secretary of the Arewa Consultative Forum and member of the National Executive Committee, NEC, Alhaji Mohammed Abdulrahman has expressed anger that some people are clamouring for President Muhammadu Buhari’s return in 2019.
Why is the North asking for eight years? It is because of incapability to put in a leader. After Buhari, the best is Buhari. I am te[/left]lling you now; go and write it down.
The best the North can ever offer is Buhari. He failed three times woefully until the South West came and they had an alliance. Why are they trying to abuse that alliance?
Four years is enough for the North. Let us respect each other.”
He said 2019 is not for Buhari and CPC but for the south west and ACN."[b][/b]
Will the NL zombies ever reason and agree with this startling reality at all?
Re: arewa - Nigeria Will Collapse If Buhari Continue Ruling by Sall(m): 12:59pm On Oct 15, 2017
This is huge. Well we don't need Yoruba presidency all we need is restructuring of Nigeria that's all.
Restructure...
Restructure...
Restructure...
Restructure...
Restructure...
Restructure...
Re: arewa - Nigeria Will Collapse If Buhari Continue Ruling by Paperwhite(m): 1:01pm On Oct 15, 2017
grin grin cheesy Everybody including the north himself is now tired or obsessed with the Buhari "Change".Meanwhile "Sai Buhari" until hardship reset una brain.

1 Like

Re: arewa - Nigeria Will Collapse If Buhari Continue Ruling by ipoblogic: 1:12pm On Oct 15, 2017
Some of us already made up.our minds to stop voting.

But come 2019 I may vote on 2 conditions
1. If Buhari is contesting. I will vote for him so he can continue the good work of destroying Nigeria.

2. If Buhari is not contesting,.and Fasoye is, I will do my part to make sure Fayose wins.
His winning will inspire the Jihardists up North to burn down Nigeria.
Re: arewa - Nigeria Will Collapse If Buhari Continue Ruling by booblacain(m): 1:12pm On Oct 15, 2017
funlord:
[s][/s]

I don't personally know or care about buhari but stop using felas lyrics to throw shade and then lying that it was attributed to buhari! This is not igbereland that is filled with ignorant kids like you! Grow up!

I believe Buhari made that statement or at least insinuated it.

Probably did not not use the word useless and senseless but he did use the word Indisciplined.

1 Like

Re: arewa - Nigeria Will Collapse If Buhari Continue Ruling by Paperwhite(m): 1:13pm On Oct 15, 2017
Buharia wasted the golden chance the north had.A Sule Lamido,Shehu Sanni or even the DaDankwabo of Bauchi state would make an unbias northern presidential candidate and not a monumental disaster of Buhari's nature.
Re: arewa - Nigeria Will Collapse If Buhari Continue Ruling by ZorGBUooeh: 1:16pm On Oct 15, 2017
SHAKABOOM:
Good..So there are still reasonable Arewas?In the mighty name of the holy ZOMBIE trinity Sarrki,Omenka ad Yeske ad dia LEGION of ZOMBIES I summon yu guys to read dis news cheesy
Hahaha!Why no body dey give wailers FORM out again..Anybody get Wailers form?im be like say Form no dey in circulation again..Dose in charge pls we need more Forms urgently.
Recently Aisha,tinubu,Zahra ad co don wail..very soon kyari,Lai ad sultan of SOKOTO go wail OUT LOUD. cheesy

Lol na true oooh..Nna men nobody is selling wailing form ARGEN..Make I Lun go pLint new wailers form serram high pLice for markket.

Kyari ad Lai go dey wail secretly,even sarrki ad omenkalive dem but pride ad dem zombie EGO nogo allow dem pour out dem feelings for open..
Very soon Buhari him sef go wail.

1 Like

Re: arewa - Nigeria Will Collapse If Buhari Continue Ruling by funlord(m): 1:20pm On Oct 15, 2017
booblacain:

Are you a kid? Buhari made that statement. Flea only quoted him in his song.

This is how we know people who don't know anything! Mr man how can any right thinking leader say such a thing? If I ask you to provide a link or a source video to back up your claims now you will run away! We're you even alive in 1984?

Young man...Buhari only said nigerians were promoting a culture of in discipline at the time and this was what prompted him to introduce the WAI (war against indiscipline) program at that period! Go and gain some knowledge before you quote me! I am not your average type of nairalander!

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-37353145
Re: arewa - Nigeria Will Collapse If Buhari Continue Ruling by booblacain(m): 1:29pm On Oct 15, 2017
funlord:

This is how we know people who don't know anything! Mr man how can any right thinking leader say such a thing? If I ask you to provide a link or a source video to back up your claims now you will run away! We're you even alive in 1984?

Young man...Buhari only said nigerians were promoting a culture of in discipline at the time and this was what prompted him to introduce the WAI (war against indiscipline) program at that period! Go and gain some knowledge before you quote me! I am not your average type of nairalander!

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-37353145
I already edited my post before your response.
Re: arewa - Nigeria Will Collapse If Buhari Continue Ruling by Kyase(m): 1:35pm On Oct 15, 2017
Referendum50:

No one gives him advice ,he opens his mouth to say anything calling one group 97% and calling the people that feed him 5% ... How can such a person be a leader of the free folk... Nothing good can come from the north ,people say
what nonsense,
dont be a fool please, or are you?
Nothing good come from the north?
Re: arewa - Nigeria Will Collapse If Buhari Continue Ruling by dannytoe(m): 1:38pm On Oct 15, 2017
Nigerian will
Re: arewa - Nigeria Will Collapse If Buhari Continue Ruling by dannytoe(m): 1:40pm On Oct 15, 2017
Nigeria will not collapse if gworo chewing burukutu buahari keeps ruling, but it will collapse if 95% Vs 5% ideology continues.
Re: arewa - Nigeria Will Collapse If Buhari Continue Ruling by Inception(m): 1:48pm On Oct 15, 2017
Referendum50:

Winter is coming grin

1 Like

Re: arewa - Nigeria Will Collapse If Buhari Continue Ruling by MyNewJackeT: 2:01pm On Oct 15, 2017
which of the arewa is this?

na their secretary, them go soon sack am for work.
Re: arewa - Nigeria Will Collapse If Buhari Continue Ruling by Ofemmanu1: 2:23pm On Oct 15, 2017
funlord:
[s][/s]

I don't care about how you type "buhari" whenever you type "Fela" always start with caps.
Grow up!
Re: arewa - Nigeria Will Collapse If Buhari Continue Ruling by Referendum50(f): 3:01pm On Oct 15, 2017
Kyase:
what nonsense,
dont be a fool please, or are you?
Nothing good come from the north?

did you read what i wrote well
Re: arewa - Nigeria Will Collapse If Buhari Continue Ruling by Kyase(m): 3:25pm On Oct 15, 2017
Referendum50:
did you read what i wrote well
no read it for me mam
Re: arewa - Nigeria Will Collapse If Buhari Continue Ruling by annnikky(f): 3:41pm On Oct 15, 2017
Why condemning him now? I thought is their alfa and omega cheesy they called themselves born to rule so their alfa will rule them till 2023

(1) (Reply)

Tbt: How Ojukwu Lost All The Se States In 2003 Presidential Election / Lagos Traffic In 1960 And 2017, Which Way Nigeria? / Lai Mohammed Exposes President Buhari As A Hypocrite – Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.