Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,906 members, 7,817,682 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

Android Tutorial: Stop Auto Rotate - Keep Screen From Rotating Into Landscape - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Android Tutorial: Stop Auto Rotate - Keep Screen From Rotating Into Landscape (1563 Views)

How To Backup & Restore Contacts On Android(tutorial) / Ussd Code To Stop Auto Renewal Of Airtel Plan / How Do I Stop My Phone Screen From Rotating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Android Tutorial: Stop Auto Rotate - Keep Screen From Rotating Into Landscape by okwuvic(m): 10:46am On Oct 15, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=874CZCQeFtE

Have you ever been laying on the bed or couch and while you were reading a book or article your phone FLIPPED the screen to the side? You might say: "How do I make my phone, NOT do that"?

This video is to help with that.
I explain how to find and change the setting that will let you change the way this happens automatically. This is handy to know and can be switched on and off with ease.
Re: Android Tutorial: Stop Auto Rotate - Keep Screen From Rotating Into Landscape by Hakimrealest: 10:19pm On Oct 15, 2017
I can easily do this by pulling down the quick settings panel of my tecno spark

(1) (Reply)

Please Family,help A Friend Make A Phone Choice. / Infinix HOT S3X Vs Xiaomi Redmi 6 Performance Test / Infinix Mobile Releases A N44k Smartphone with a Notch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.