Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,470 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

Villagers Trap And Kill Dangerous Leopard That Killed Nearly 100 Livestock(pics - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Villagers Trap And Kill Dangerous Leopard That Killed Nearly 100 Livestock(pics (2173 Views)

This Is Bush Rat, Alligator, Grasscutter, Rabbit And Reptile TRAP / My Trap Caught A Big Bush Rat (video/pictures) / King Cobra Caught With A Wire Trap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Villagers Trap And Kill Dangerous Leopard That Killed Nearly 100 Livestock(pics by faseblex(f): 12:23pm On Oct 15, 2017
A leopard that has been attacking livestock and humans in Peddie, Eastern Cape in South Africa has finally been killed.
Villagers set a trap for the leopard that reportedly attacked a man and killed close to 100 livestock in the area before the villagers decided to take matters into their own hands.The big cat was first spotted in June leaving villagers in great fear, according to Dispatch. But on Friday, villagers managed to trap it while it was attacking goats. 74 year old Lindile Mbilana, was attacked by the leopard last week Sunday.
The elderly man managed to fight it off and escaped with scars on his face, hands and body. Mbilana said he had to be taken to a doctor for medical attention.

He Said:“I can still feel pain even today,” he told the Dispatch.

Lalasticlala Mynd44

More @ https://trendzbase..com/2017/10/villagers-trap-and-kill-dangerous.html

1 Share

Re: Villagers Trap And Kill Dangerous Leopard That Killed Nearly 100 Livestock(pics by BankeSmalls(f): 12:32pm On Oct 15, 2017
Misleading topic.

When I saw the age 74 years and see villagers killed it, I was thinking it was jibrin grin

3 Likes

Re: Villagers Trap And Kill Dangerous Leopard That Killed Nearly 100 Livestock(pics by Nobody: 12:32pm On Oct 15, 2017
Why kill the animal?
Re: Villagers Trap And Kill Dangerous Leopard That Killed Nearly 100 Livestock(pics by CyberGypsy(m): 12:42pm On Oct 15, 2017
pictures or ---- u know the rest
Re: Villagers Trap And Kill Dangerous Leopard That Killed Nearly 100 Livestock(pics by Tinnytony24(m): 12:50pm On Oct 15, 2017
Leopard been enter one chance na undecided
Re: Villagers Trap And Kill Dangerous Leopard That Killed Nearly 100 Livestock(pics by dingbang(m): 12:53pm On Oct 15, 2017
We need that kind of leopard to kill all the cattle belonging to Fulani herdsmen

2 Likes

Re: Villagers Trap And Kill Dangerous Leopard That Killed Nearly 100 Livestock(pics by nwadiuko1(m): 12:55pm On Oct 15, 2017
don't know why this story reminds me of a book i read a long time ago "the bottled leopard"
Re: Villagers Trap And Kill Dangerous Leopard That Killed Nearly 100 Livestock(pics by Nbote(m): 1:36pm On Oct 15, 2017
Imagine South Africa dat has got numerous game reserves and wildlife park had to kill d leopard becos it was a threat but yet some morons in here would always scream "Why kill it" everything a snake thread comes up or anytym a wildlife animal is hunted and killed here..
Re: Villagers Trap And Kill Dangerous Leopard That Killed Nearly 100 Livestock(pics by DoyenExchange: 1:39pm On Oct 15, 2017
...if na Naija be dis, the pictures will be incomplete without 'roasting and eating' of the leopard! Naija I hail!! grin

2 Likes

Re: Villagers Trap And Kill Dangerous Leopard That Killed Nearly 100 Livestock(pics by yommy05: 4:24pm On Oct 15, 2017
Africans are terrible people. An endangered species like that should have been trapped and kept in the zoo.

(1) (Reply)

I Need Supply For The Following Products / List Of Rice Producing States In Nigeria. / Low Cost 6 Weeks Vegetable Farm.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.