Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,815 members, 7,817,364 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

3 Simple And Easy Ways You Can Make $3,000 A Month Online. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / 3 Simple And Easy Ways You Can Make $3,000 A Month Online. (542 Views)

South African Brothers Vanish With $3.6Bn In Bitcoins / How To Make About $100 NOT $10,000 Each Month Online - Bye Bye To Ebooks / Save And Grow Rich: 6 Simple And Practical Ways To Save Money And Grow Rich (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Simple And Easy Ways You Can Make $3,000 A Month Online. by crownson(m): 1:57pm On Oct 15, 2017
The answer is so simple that it might shock you.

People who make money online take actions and they don’t give up.

Everything I'm going to write here will be a summary, if you want the full detail,
download the book in my signature.

Alright, let's go

You might be thinking that I’m just talking crap but I assure you that’s not the case.

When I first started making money online, I thought that I’d be able to make money in about a month or two.

So I went out and bought some courses, programs, whatever.

First month - no earnings.

Second month - no earnings

Third month - no earnings

Fourth month - quit

I stopped caring for about 3 months or so because throughout my journey I’m seeing others in the same program posting their “ success stories ”.

I thought to my self - “Maybe I’m just not cut out for it.”

Later on I found out that these guys were at it for almost a year. This made me realize my mistake and I don’t want you to repeat it.

Making money online is a process, it’s a marathon not a sprint.

If you’ve seen someone making $3000 every month online chances are he/she worked really hard for it.

Now to answer the technical part of the question.

What methods can you use to make $3000 per month?

Affiliate Marketing
Drop shipping
Amazon FBA
#1 Affiliate Marketing

This is how affiliate marketing works :

The basic idea is that you get paid for promoting someone else’s product and persuading others to buy it.

If you’re a beginner however, I would suggest you start with the easiest form of affiliate marketing, which is CPA ( cost per action ) marketing.

The reason it’s easier is because you don’t have to make a sale to make money, instead you get paid for getting sign ups.

Previously you had your affiliate link point towards a product page where a customer can buy something.

Now your affiliate link points to a sign up page and all the customer needs to do is fill in his/her details and you’ll make money !

If you’re interested in making money with CPA marketing, you can check out this free training program.

How do you get people to sign up?

Your main goal is to get people to click on your link, so you want visitors ( we call it traffic ).
Start out by creating your own blog. Don’t worry you can create 1 for free here : How to build a free website for beginners.
The reasoning for this is that you can write a page explaining about the CPA program you want to promote and add your affiliate link there.
Most free methods of getting traffic like social media or forums like Quora and such won’t let you post your affiliate link directly for obvious reasons. You might get banned.
There’s also an added bonus of being able to rank your page on Google, getting you free search traffic. This however, will take time so this is more of a long term plan.
Use social media and forums like Quora for your short term plan of driving traffic for now.
Once you get people to visit your blog and read your page you will start getting clicks and sign ups.
This means you’ll start making money !
Profit $$$$
Pros

Don’t need to stock inventory or own any inventory

Really really low startup costs

The bread and butter of making money online because other methods will need some form of marketing as well

#2 Drop Shipping

The idea is that you create your own online store and sell products on it, sort of like your own mini Amazon. You do not need to hold any stock because the way it works is that you only buy the product from manufacturers when someone buys from your store.

Of course there are a lot of other details to take care of as well like finding suppliers who are willing to let you drop ship, etc …

But once you have your system in place and your store set up, it is just a matter of getting customers to your store.

When you’ve managed to get customers you will make money.

Pros

Don’t need to stock inventory so there is minimal risks
Can start small with a small budget since you don’t have to buy in bulk
Can potentially sell your store once it’s making money for about 20–30 times the monthly profit.
#3 Amazon FBA

This is somewhat similar to drop shipping since you’re also finding products to sell.

The only difference is that you have to buy in bulk this time and ship it to Amazon.

In case you haven’t noticed you’re opening up a store on Amazon itself.

Why Amazon though?

Because there are a lot of buyers there so there’s a huge amount of potential for you. You just have to do your marketing right.

Think of it like this, most of the people browsing Amazon are probably looking for stuff to buy.

Also, with Amazon FBA you start your Amazon store and they will handle the shipping and refunds and what not for you. You just have to send your supply to their warehouse or something.

Pros

Higher profit margins because you get a lower price when you buy in bulk
Amazon handles the customer service and refunds for you
Amazon is a great place to sell stuff because people there are looking to buy anyway
Sorry for my long winded post. I just want to make sure you know what you’re getting yourself into before you start trying to make money online.

I wouldn’t say that it’s easy to make money online especially if you’re a beginner, but if you keep trying you will succeed.

That’s the most important point in my opinion because if you quit all your previous effort will be wasted.

All 3 of the methods stated above can potentially make you $3000 per month. However, it will take time and it is up to you to commit to it.

Click my signature below to download the full book free.
Re: 3 Simple And Easy Ways You Can Make $3,000 A Month Online. by crownson(m): 2:19pm On Oct 15, 2017
#1 Affiliate Marketing

This is how affiliate marketing works :

The basic idea is that you get paid for promoting someone else’s product and persuading others to buy it.

If you’re a beginner however, I would suggest you start with the easiest form of affiliate marketing, which is CPA ( cost per action ) marketing.

The reason it’s easier is because you don’t have to make a sale to make money, instead you get paid for getting sign ups.

Previously you had your affiliate link point towards a product page where a customer can buy something.

Now your affiliate link points to a sign up page and all the customer needs to do is fill in his/her details and you’ll make money !

If you’re interested in making money with CPA marketing, you can check out this free training program.

How do you get people to sign up?

Your main goal is to get people to click on your link, so you want visitors ( we call it traffic ).
Start out by creating your own blog. Don’t worry you can create 1 for free here : How to build a free website for beginners.
The reasoning for this is that you can write a page explaining about the CPA program you want to promote and add your affiliate link there.
Most free methods of getting traffic like social media or forums like Quora and such won’t let you post your affiliate link directly for obvious reasons. You might get banned.
There’s also an added bonus of being able to rank your page on Google, getting you free search traffic. This however, will take time so this is more of a long term plan.
Use social media and forums like Quora for your short term plan of driving traffic for now.
Once you get people to visit your blog and read your page you will start getting clicks and sign ups.
This means you’ll start making money !
Profit $$$$
Pros

Don’t need to stock inventory or own any inventory

Really really low startup costs

The bread and butter of making money online because other methods will need some form of marketing as well.
Re: 3 Simple And Easy Ways You Can Make $3,000 A Month Online. by crownson(m): 2:20pm On Oct 15, 2017
#2 Drop Shipping

The idea is that you create your own online store and sell products on it, sort of like your own mini Amazon. You do not need to hold any stock because the way it works is that you only buy the product from manufacturers when someone buys from your store.

Of course there are a lot of other details to take care of as well like finding suppliers who are willing to let you drop ship, etc …

But once you have your system in place and your store set up, it is just a matter of getting customers to your store.

When you’ve managed to get customers you will make money.

Pros

Don’t need to stock inventory so there is minimal risks

Can start small with a small budget since you don’t have to buy in bulk

Can potentially sell your store once it’s making money for about 20–30 times the monthly profit.

Re: 3 Simple And Easy Ways You Can Make $3,000 A Month Online. by crownson(m): 2:21pm On Oct 15, 2017
#3 Amazon FBA

This is somewhat similar to drop shipping since you’re also finding products to sell.

The only difference is that you have to buy in bulk this time and ship it to Amazon.

In case you haven’t noticed you’re opening up a store on Amazon itself.

Why Amazon though?

Because there are a lot of buyers there so there’s a huge amount of potential for you. You just have to do your marketing right.

Think of it like this, most of the people browsing Amazon are probably looking for stuff to buy.

Also, with Amazon FBA you start your Amazon store and they will handle the shipping and refunds and what not for you. You just have to send your supply to their warehouse or something.

Pros

Higher profit margins because you get a lower price when you buy in bulk
Amazon handles the customer service and refunds for you
Amazon is a great place to sell stuff because people there are looking to buy anyway
Sorry for my long winded post. I just want to make sure you know what you’re getting yourself into before you start trying to make money online.

I wouldn’t say that it’s easy to make money online especially if you’re a beginner, but if you keep trying you will succeed.

That’s the most important point in my opinion because if you quit all your previous effort will be wasted.

(1) (Reply)

Happy New Month, Grab This Gift Of Mine / Gtexthomes Black Friday / Earn 0.01 ETH Per Hour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.