Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,463 members, 7,816,085 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

The Role Of Muhazim In Islam - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Role Of Muhazim In Islam (1024 Views)

What Is The Role Of Santa Claus In Christianity And Christmas? / What Is The Role Of The Youth Department In Church? / Using Casket For Burial In Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Role Of Muhazim In Islam by id2011(m): 2:59pm On Oct 15, 2017
Pls my fellow umars, and Alfas in the house, pls what is the role of muhazim in islam and mosque, and is there any ruling that compulsory that if imams is praying, muhazim must also say it loud after him, pls i need to know this fact..
Re: The Role Of Muhazim In Islam by iamgenius(m): 6:37pm On Oct 15, 2017
id2011:
Pls my fellow umars, and Alfas in the house, pls what is the role of muhazim in islam and mosque, and is there any ruling that compulsory that if imams is praying, muhazim must also say it loud after him, pls i need to know this fact..

Bismillahir Rahmaanir Raheem.

My first advice to you is to try and find good Alfa who follows the Sunnah of the Prophet (peace be upon him) to ask your questions from him. Because there are many sects and organisations in this forum (Shia, Ahmadiyya, Sufi e.t.c).

To your question, if what you mean by muhazim is the one person who calls to prayer. The roles of a Muazzin(one who calls to obligatory prayer) is to call the Azzan, and there are some rules and regulations which must be followed by a Muazzin such as having full knowledge of the correct time for prayers,having loud voice, able to pronounce the words of Azzan correctly and so on.

It's not allowed for a Muazzin or anyone behind the Imam to re echo what the Imam says as long as the congregation can hear the voice of the Imam loud and clear. But if the people can't hear the voice of the Imam, then it's allowed for someone to repeat what the Imam says where the voice of the Imam can reach. WaLlahu A'laam.

(1) (Reply)

Beware Of First Fruit Offering Scam This January / Are Babies Born Sinners Or Sinless? / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heaven - Christ's Ambassadors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.