Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,605 members, 7,809,215 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:36 AM

ThisGlobeAfricacom:Fraud Uwais Report Is Ethnocracy,EVERYMAN IS BORN EQUAL(EBE) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ThisGlobeAfricacom:Fraud Uwais Report Is Ethnocracy,EVERYMAN IS BORN EQUAL(EBE) (822 Views)

See A Photo Of N1 Note That Was Used In 1979 When $1 Was Equal To N0.647 / African Development Bank Report Is Political - Presidency / Maryam Uwais - "Senator Yerima And Constitutional Review" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

ThisGlobeAfricacom:Fraud Uwais Report Is Ethnocracy,EVERYMAN IS BORN EQUAL(EBE) by becomricch: 9:00pm On Mar 11, 2010
fraud Uwais report is Ethnocracy and against democracy,Everyman is Born Equal

Uwais report is a fraud. Uwais report is a 200 page and something books. That page 1 to 134 talked only about Nigeria history. The contain  is about Ethnocracy, and not democracy. Ethnocracy is rejected all over the world. Everyman is born equal.

The report was a conspiracy between the govt and Uwais.

Uwais report does not solve the issue of oyo state been 10 times more populated than imo state.

I have read the nonsense call Uwais report. Everyman is Born Equal
Re: ThisGlobeAfricacom:Fraud Uwais Report Is Ethnocracy,EVERYMAN IS BORN EQUAL(EBE) by Nobody: 9:54pm On Mar 11, 2010
What does it read?
Re: ThisGlobeAfricacom:Fraud Uwais Report Is Ethnocracy,EVERYMAN IS BORN EQUAL(EBE) by becomricch: 12:45pm On Mar 12, 2010
you , you people never read uwais report. it is a piece of nonsense. Yar adua and uwais were into the conspiracy report in the first place. go online and read it.
Re: ThisGlobeAfricacom:Fraud Uwais Report Is Ethnocracy,EVERYMAN IS BORN EQUAL(EBE) by chosen04(f): 12:52pm On Mar 12, 2010
becomricch:

. go online and read it.

Where is the link MAP?
Re: ThisGlobeAfricacom:Fraud Uwais Report Is Ethnocracy,EVERYMAN IS BORN EQUAL(EBE) by becomricch: 1:13pm On Mar 12, 2010
Uwais report is an anti yoruba report and Nigeria can not accept it. And I would state clear, without the fear of any man, Jonathan should go back to the national assembly and take back the report. IF NOT THE YORUBAS WOULD USE THE MILITARY OPTION TO REMOVE THIS GOVT. please quote me on this.

I have already written the President of the United state and some member of the USA senate.

You have heard the sultan telling you, we are not silly. Abacha so call six zone was drawn ,while he lock member of the senate and house of rep up. And lock abiola up/ Which six zone is anyone trying to include in the constitution. look abacha  came up with the six zone to destroy hausa and yorubas in nigeria politics with the support of the igbos. You can not pass an unjust law in Nigeria.

Oyo state is as more populated as the whole of the south east, why should the south east have one representation and the the Yorubas have one representation, that is call ethnocracy. It is a form of government rejected by the united nation.  The old bendle state is nearly as more populated as the south east. It is an issue of human right. rejected by the united nation.

If the Nigeria senate or house of assembly dare pass the Uwais report. We would have no choice than  ask every Yorubas and hausa/fulani in the Nigeria army to remove this  goverment from power and we terminal this democracy. Read my lips. If they dare pass the Uwais report we would use the military option.  Noone can force an unjust and  unGodly law and wicked law on us. Everyman is born equal

Re: ThisGlobeAfricacom:Fraud Uwais Report Is Ethnocracy,EVERYMAN IS BORN EQUAL(EBE) by Godslover: 1:22pm On Mar 12, 2010
this becomrich guy you are an ethnic jingoist and in today's nigeria, you are still bent on the criminal hausa fulani/yoruba conspiracy that have destroyed nigeria and the blackman for the past 40yrs, woe unto you, every black man every where should hunt for you
Re: ThisGlobeAfricacom:Fraud Uwais Report Is Ethnocracy,EVERYMAN IS BORN EQUAL(EBE) by becomricch: 1:39pm On Mar 12, 2010
you call yourself God lover, but you hate the things of God.

God want everybody to have equal right.

God is against equal representation based on zone or ethnics group. People who talk about this thing are children of the devil.

Look america is a nation with majority white if america , if Obama now because he became the president of the USA now want to force white people and black people to have equal number of seat and members in all  appointment. What do you think would happen. 

White people are more than balck , so you expect Obama to appoint more white people. Which is what he is doing. But what is six zone. The yorubas, we can all see on satellite pictures have at least 3 times the population of the igbos. Do you expect us to have equal number of seat. The answer is no. What Uwais report want is call Ethnocracy. And we reject in clear term zoning.

Oyo state is as much populated like the south east, so is the mega lagos and we are nearly 3 or 4 times more populated than the south east and we would not have equal representation. It would not happen. EVERYMAN IS BORN EQUAL. No man would force an unGodly law on us.    Take it like this, I am not talking for myself. I am talking on behalf of my people. We reject it.

Like I said, we are written world leader as event happen in Nigeria. And any unGodly and wicked act or law. We reject.

Get it I am not scared to speak out against injustice, my name is Adesegun . so I am not hidden under a alias.  I am not scared to speak for my people. And we would crush any unGodly law against our people. Using any means within our power.
call me you 1416 904 5008
Re: ThisGlobeAfricacom:Fraud Uwais Report Is Ethnocracy,EVERYMAN IS BORN EQUAL(EBE) by becomricch: 2:17pm On Mar 12, 2010
you call yourself God lover, but you hate the things of God.

God want everybody to have equal right.

God is against equal representation based on zone or ethnics group. People who talk about this thing are children of the devil.

Look america is a nation with majority white if america , if Obama now because he became the president of the USA now want to force white people and black people to have equal number of seat and members in all appointment. What do you think would happen.

White people are more than balck , so you expect Obama to appoint more white people. Which is what he is doing. But what is six zone. The yorubas, we can all see on satellite pictures have at least 3 times the population of the igbos. Do you expect us to have equal number of seat. The answer is no. What Uwais report want is call Ethnocracy. And we reject in clear term zoning.

Oyo state is as much populated like the south east, so is the mega lagos and we are nearly 3 or 4 times more populated than the south east and we would not have equal representation. It would not happen. EVERYMAN IS BORN EQUAL. No man would force an unGodly law on us. Take it like this, I am not talking for myself. I am talking on behalf of my people. We reject it.

Like I said, we are written world leader as event happen in Nigeria. And any unGodly and wicked act or law. We reject.

Get it I am not scared to speak out against injustice, my name is Adesegun . so I am not hidden under a alias. I am not scared to speak for my people. And we would crush any unGodly law against our people. Using any means within our power.
call me you 1416 904 5008
Re: ThisGlobeAfricacom:Fraud Uwais Report Is Ethnocracy,EVERYMAN IS BORN EQUAL(EBE) by becomricch: 2:54pm On Mar 12, 2010
look you the issue  of which ethnics group is the third largest in Nigeria is now debable with the satellite picture. Igbos may not be able to claim they are the third largest ethnics again,.
Re: ThisGlobeAfricacom:Fraud Uwais Report Is Ethnocracy,EVERYMAN IS BORN EQUAL(EBE) by Godalone(m): 3:09pm On Mar 12, 2010
Becomricch !
Re: ThisGlobeAfricacom:Fraud Uwais Report Is Ethnocracy,EVERYMAN IS BORN EQUAL(EBE) by slap1(m): 3:15pm On Mar 12, 2010
Becom Becom, d guy with the mega madness! I ask u again: do you write this way for comic relief/effect or you are grammatically challenged?
Re: ThisGlobeAfricacom:Fraud Uwais Report Is Ethnocracy,EVERYMAN IS BORN EQUAL(EBE) by slap1(m): 3:18pm On Mar 12, 2010
Becom Becom, d guy with the mega madness! I ask u again: do you write this way for comic relief/effect or you are grammatically challenged?
Re: ThisGlobeAfricacom:Fraud Uwais Report Is Ethnocracy,EVERYMAN IS BORN EQUAL(EBE) by becomricch: 3:35pm On Mar 12, 2010
I think you need to see the doctor. See benin city against the south east.

Re: ThisGlobeAfricacom:Fraud Uwais Report Is Ethnocracy,EVERYMAN IS BORN EQUAL(EBE) by slap1(m): 4:57pm On Mar 12, 2010
I've seen the doctor, he said I shouldn't see Benin City against the South East.
Re: ThisGlobeAfricacom:Fraud Uwais Report Is Ethnocracy,EVERYMAN IS BORN EQUAL(EBE) by becomricch: 6:03pm On Mar 12, 2010
make me laugh, which kind doctor
Re: ThisGlobeAfricacom:Fraud Uwais Report Is Ethnocracy,EVERYMAN IS BORN EQUAL(EBE) by strangleyo: 6:31pm On Mar 12, 2010
Becomerich,

how can you estimate population by the outlines of the cities and settlements on google map?
Re: ThisGlobeAfricacom:Fraud Uwais Report Is Ethnocracy,EVERYMAN IS BORN EQUAL(EBE) by adamabdul: 7:31pm On Mar 12, 2010
becomricch:

make me laugh, which kind doctor
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: ThisGlobeAfricacom:Fraud Uwais Report Is Ethnocracy,EVERYMAN IS BORN EQUAL(EBE) by Afam(m): 7:40pm On Mar 12, 2010
See Mapomeji and innovation kwan!

EBE = Everyman is Born Equal

Na you biko. Any wey no gree ya own just locate am for map come display am for here even though you are disorganizing the bandwidth of some of us here.
Re: ThisGlobeAfricacom:Fraud Uwais Report Is Ethnocracy,EVERYMAN IS BORN EQUAL(EBE) by becomricch: 5:04am On Mar 13, 2010
Thomas Jefferson  once said "a bill of rights is what the people are entitled to against every government, and what no just government should refuse, or rest on inference.    The human right of the yoruba would not be denied.

if you go through the document all the uwais report talk about is 6 zone. many of the written by justice uwais is about 6 zone. Ahmed Ebute and others were locked,  This is the 6 zone by the wicked and evil Nigeria dictactor  leader abacha who killed ken saro wiwa.

Where did we agree with 6 zone.
John Kennedy the former president of the USA once said   "things do not happen. Things are made to happen. " If nigeria denied us justice, we would make justice to happen.  Here is it, the Yorubas in the army should be on red alert, if the senate pass the Uwais report, then we have no other option than use the military to remove all the civilian in power. Since they are showing people they are do not believe in justice for the Yorubas, the Yorubas in the Army may not believe in Just for them too.

The yorubas have no option like Abraham Lincoln once said "any people anywhere, being inclined and having the power, have the right to rise up, and shake off the existing government, and form a new one that suits them better. This is a most valuable  a most sacred right  a right, which we hope and believe, is to liberate the world. 

Since they the civil politician are ready to waste the lifes of the Yorubas , the member of the army of yoruba origin may have no other option if the uwais report pass to do the same to them. 

I think it is time to remind some arrogant politician how the first republic ended. We all can remember how many people die. It would be the great mistake by the senate  or house to pass the Uwais report. If they dare to, they should have paid for thier gravel yard.  The Yorubas have no other choice at the moment.  the politician have push the yorubas people to the wall. We have given you 2 years to fix the problem. you have failed.

like George bush once said "every nation in every region now has a decision to make. Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists of the yoruba people. "

may God help us from this point on.

(1)

Bomb Blast In Warri! / Auto Crash: Imoke Flown Abroad For Medical Treatment / Yar’adua’s Recovery Hoax: How The Four Imams Were Recruited, Paid And Used

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.