Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

LETS Talk!....what Is The Worst Thing Your Friends Taught You? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / LETS Talk!....what Is The Worst Thing Your Friends Taught You? (466 Views)

Mention One Thing Nobody Taught You How To Do But You Can Do Perfectly Well / What Has 2020 Taught You? / Mention One Thing Nobody Taught You How To Do But You Can Do It Very Well?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

LETS Talk!....what Is The Worst Thing Your Friends Taught You? by dotmhan(m): 5:12pm On Oct 15, 2017
We easily fall for peer pressure really,there’s always a time in your life hitherto that a friend(s)of yours would have asked you try something
you’ve been avoiding and which you know
it’s a menace to the society or to your body
system atimes you might have been able to scale through some and atimes you might have fell for some.
Atimes, we regret being turn on to do this stuffs and atimes we enjoyed doing it . I think everybody surely has a regrettable moment of their life, and we will be so obliged if you can share with Us.
Mine was that i was taught use of tramadol nd drinking heavily without getting high.......
Feel free to add urz......No Lie o!

1 Like

Re: LETS Talk!....what Is The Worst Thing Your Friends Taught You? by BiggieSmallsVI: 5:21pm On Oct 15, 2017
Druuuuu
Re: LETS Talk!....what Is The Worst Thing Your Friends Taught You? by heffem(m): 6:17pm On Oct 15, 2017
Emeka carry me go olosho house go straff that year undecided

(1) (Reply)

Corruption In Asia Vs Africa / A Youth Corper Found Dead In Her Quarters / See The Epic Reply A Man Got After He Ask Former Efcc Handler This Question

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.