Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,427 members, 7,815,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

Kim Kardashian’s Assistant Goes Full Naked On The Red Carpet, Completely Naked!! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kim Kardashian’s Assistant Goes Full Naked On The Red Carpet, Completely Naked!! (7041 Views)

Blessing Ceo Full Naked Body Leaked. Na Waaaa Oooo It Is Well Ooooo: / Ycee Goes Full Pink After Someone Questioned His Masculinity / South African Plus Size Women Pose Completely Naked In Trending Photoshoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kim Kardashian’s Assistant Goes Full Naked On The Red Carpet, Completely Naked!! by ugochibae23: 5:33pm On Oct 15, 2017
Stephanie Shepherd Tries Following Her Boss Kim Kardashian Footsteps On The Red Carpet.

Kim Kardashian’s assistant Stephanie Shepherd has been trying for a come up ever since she took the job as Kim’s “assistant.” She’s obviously hoping to get into the spotlight – wearing THIS outfit.

SOURCE: http://mizikisa.com/news/kim-kardashians-assistant-goes-full-naked-on-the-red-carpet-completely-naked/

SEE PICS:

1 Share

Re: Kim Kardashian’s Assistant Goes Full Naked On The Red Carpet, Completely Naked!! by muba4huss(m): 5:38pm On Oct 15, 2017
chai...pesin pikin
Re: Kim Kardashian’s Assistant Goes Full Naked On The Red Carpet, Completely Naked!! by coolebux(m): 5:38pm On Oct 15, 2017
Asha wo

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Kim Kardashian’s Assistant Goes Full Naked On The Red Carpet, Completely Naked!! by Nobody: 5:42pm On Oct 15, 2017
We are going back to that era when Adam and Eve were not wearing anything.

2 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian’s Assistant Goes Full Naked On The Red Carpet, Completely Naked!! by lathrowinger: 8:03pm On Oct 15, 2017
I can't wait ooo, when will Nigerian babes start dressing like this? .... Jez imaging seeing Genevieve wearing this. cool

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian’s Assistant Goes Full Naked On The Red Carpet, Completely Naked!! by NicoBaba(m): 8:04pm On Oct 15, 2017
werey.. she wan overtake Kim shine...with her yanying face

2 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian’s Assistant Goes Full Naked On The Red Carpet, Completely Naked!! by Florblu(f): 8:41pm On Oct 15, 2017
Trashy
Re: Kim Kardashian’s Assistant Goes Full Naked On The Red Carpet, Completely Naked!! by Kobicove(m): 8:46pm On Oct 15, 2017
She's trying to be like her madam... grin

2 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian’s Assistant Goes Full Naked On The Red Carpet, Completely Naked!! by Uniquegentle101: 8:55pm On Oct 15, 2017
another level of madness..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kim Kardashian’s Assistant Goes Full Naked On The Red Carpet, Completely Naked!! by makdcash(m): 9:53pm On Oct 15, 2017
The world is going back to it begging.....Adam and Eve things

Re: Kim Kardashian’s Assistant Goes Full Naked On The Red Carpet, Completely Naked!! by cybriz82(m): 10:39pm On Oct 15, 2017
and this is what i call super firm boob, boob wey no dey fear anybody,

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian’s Assistant Goes Full Naked On The Red Carpet, Completely Naked!! by teresafaith: 11:18pm On Oct 15, 2017
This one no know the meaning of unclad
Re: Kim Kardashian’s Assistant Goes Full Naked On The Red Carpet, Completely Naked!! by 13ShadesOfMay(m): 12:16am On Oct 16, 2017
It runs in their circle.
Re: Kim Kardashian’s Assistant Goes Full Naked On The Red Carpet, Completely Naked!! by ramzylipi(m): 2:53am On Oct 16, 2017
well from the picture, the design was meant to cover her n!pple, but devil caught her, the stubborn n!pple moved from its designated position and show the world it colour cheesy
Re: Kim Kardashian’s Assistant Goes Full Naked On The Red Carpet, Completely Naked!! by 9japrof(m): 5:10am On Oct 16, 2017
OP is high on drugs, do you know he meaning of unclad? hell no , you don't.

buh anyway am sure you defined it this way so that nairalanders can flood in, satisfied?

Bloggers with their deceptive headlines
Re: Kim Kardashian’s Assistant Goes Full Naked On The Red Carpet, Completely Naked!! by festwiz(m): 6:40am On Oct 16, 2017
"Completely Unclad"

Still looking for it.

Re: Kim Kardashian’s Assistant Goes Full Naked On The Red Carpet, Completely Naked!! by Jakumo(m): 6:51am On Oct 16, 2017
More than any other of the 57 varieties of women dwelling on planet Earth,Asian women are the absolute sexiest, and they never fail to make me walk funny, and drool like a demented hound-dog. Right now as I speak, by trousers feel two sizes too small, for some odd reason.

While Mrs. Kim Lardassian is a disgusting, old and nasty skank-ho mother-of-five blessed with ZERO redeeming value besides her comical gigantic plastic udders, her assistant pictured here is absolutely gorgeous, without a doubt.

Now, if you will excuse me, I need to go choke the lizard with a vengeance.
Re: Kim Kardashian’s Assistant Goes Full Naked On The Red Carpet, Completely Naked!! by Nobody: 7:41am On Oct 16, 2017
coolebux:
Asha wo
coolebux:
Asha wo
coolebux:
Asha wo
I bet your sister wears worse in school

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian’s Assistant Goes Full Naked On The Red Carpet, Completely Naked!! by Nobody: 7:42am On Oct 16, 2017
teresafaith:
This one no know the meaning of unclad
the matter tire me,hypocrites everywhere
Re: Kim Kardashian’s Assistant Goes Full Naked On The Red Carpet, Completely Naked!! by coolebux(m): 8:12am On Oct 16, 2017
fabiano09:
[size=8pt][/size] I bet your sister wears worse in school
Zip it, dawg.

Re: Kim Kardashian’s Assistant Goes Full Naked On The Red Carpet, Completely Naked!! by Nobody: 8:15am On Oct 16, 2017
coolebux:
Zip it, dawg.
are u a dog?
Re: Kim Kardashian’s Assistant Goes Full Naked On The Red Carpet, Completely Naked!! by cjeriia: 8:59am On Oct 16, 2017
coolebux:
Asha wo
owo melo lo sa

(1) (Reply)

Question Of The Day: Why Does Wizkid Not Have Beards / Sam Dede Appointed Director General Of Tourism In Rivers State / Model Goes Completely Blind After Tattooing Eyeballs (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.