Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,801 members, 7,813,633 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:23 PM

Igbo Man - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Igbo Man (2201 Views)

Igbo Man Using Tayota Venza To Sell Bread In Anambra / 2d Animation - How An Igbo Man Reacts To His Son's Bad Result / What Money Can Cause To An Igbo Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Igbo Man by kellyjc(m): 6:25pm On Oct 15, 2017
[color=#006600][/color]JOKE TIME an Igbo man couldn't find a job,so he opens a clinic and put a sign post outside that reads: GET TREATMENT FOR 20K-IF NOT CURED GET 100K BACK. a lawyer thought, this is a great opportunity to earn 100K. and so he went to the clinic LAWYER: I have lost my sense of taste. IGBO MAN: nurse bring medicine from the box number 22 and put three drops in the patients mouth. LAWYER: Ugh!!! this is kerosene. IGBO MAN: thank God your sense of taste is restored,give me 20K. the annoyed lawyer goes back after a few days to recover his money. LAWYER: I have lost my memory. I cannot remember anything. IGBO MAN: nurse bring medicine from box number 22 and put three drops in his mouth. LAWYER: (annoyed) this is kerosene! u gave this to me last time for restoring my taste IGBO MAN: congrats, u got your memory back, give me 20K.the fuming lawyer pays him. he goes back a week later determined to get back 100K. LAWYER: my eyesight has become very weak. IGBO MAN: well I don't have any medicine for that. so take this 100K. LAWYER: ( staring at the cash)but this is 20K,not 100K. IGBO MAN: congrats your eyesight is restored give me 20K.hahahaaha you can't beat an Igbo man please like and comment.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

This Funny Picture Will Make Your Day! / Pishure Of Fashola After 3 Years As Minister Of Power According To Twitter User / 24 Ways to Confuse, Worry People in the Cyber-cafe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.