Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,321 members, 7,867,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 06:16 AM

Powertalk - One Word Can Change Your World - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Powertalk - One Word Can Change Your World (219 Views)

Adeboye: I Know A Name That Can Change Nigeria / Any Nigerian Who Can Change Into A Cat To Get ₦2.5m / What If Your World Ends Today, Would You Be Ready? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Powertalk - One Word Can Change Your World by powertalk: 6:31pm On Oct 15, 2017
LEAD YOUR GENERATION

Superior knowledge gives you unrivalled leadership!

What you know is what gives you an edge. This was the story of the children of Issachar:

"And of the children of Issachar, which were men that HAD UNDERSTANDING of the times, to know what Israel ought to do; the heads of them were two hundred; and all their brethren were at their commandment."
1 Chronicles 12:32 KJV

They had understanding that others didn't have. Their unique understanding made them outstanding. This was what stood them out from their generation! What you know will always give you an edge! To lead a generation you must be beyond a generation to be beyond a generation you must know something that they don't know because ultimately what you know is what makes you to be known

Fresh insight. Fresh revelation. Fresh information. Fresh perspective are all key to leading a generation in a new direction and the world always follow men with new revelations. Check it through history the men who led their generation had a fresh insight that the world lacks but ultimately craved!*Superior knowledge in any field is what gives you unrivalled leadership in that field*.

Jesus came and brought higher knowledge and so the world follow him. He said in so many places in Matthew 5:21-22, 27-28, 31-32 "ye have heard it said unto you thou shalt not....But I say unto you..." "Ye have it heard it said...But I say unto you". Jesus came with superior knowledge that his generation never heard: "they might have told you this before, but I am saying something new now, something better, something of a higher standard". He offered the world better insights no wonder they marvelled at his wisdom and quipped, 'what wisdom is this?' The world followed him so much that they wanted to make him a political leader before he ran away from such worldly distractions!

The world has gotten better with better and fresher understanding and it is the men who are conveyor of this new knowledge that has led the world!

To lead your generation you must know better than them!

Paul despite all that he knew craved for more. This was a man of whom Peter confessed that there are some things brother Paul says 'that are hard to understood'! No wonder he was the leading light among the Apostles. Yet this Paul longed for new revelations of God. He cried, 'that I may know him and the power of his revelation'

Knowing God intimately will bring our minds to the new level of knowledge and understanding. This knowledge is what makes us lead our world and our generation. This is what we should crave as men posed to set the world on a new course.

"The Lord sent a word unto Jacob(an individual) and it hath lighted upon Israel(a generation)" Isaiah 9:8.

Open my mind to new vistas of knowledge oh Lord. Amen.

Refresh your mind with these truths on success and leadership You can read full articles here below through the links

http://www.powertalk.com.ng/2017/09/30/lead-your-generation/

http://www.powertalk.com.ng/2017/10/03/lead-your-generation-2/

http://www.powertalk.com.ng/2017/10/04/lead-your-generation-3/

©POWERTALK
Facebook: powertalkplus
Instagram: powertalk_official
Could this bless someone you know? Please share with them today

(1) (Reply)

Why Would He? / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional For Today / Reglion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.