Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,074 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

How Profitable Is Export Business In Nigeria? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Profitable Is Export Business In Nigeria? (3579 Views)

Free Guide On How To Start Popcorn Buzines, What You Need And How Profitable It / How Profitable Is Rental Business? / How Profitable Is Bakery Business? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Profitable Is Export Business In Nigeria? by charlesAkaeze: 10:02pm On Mar 11, 2010
Do you know that export is a goldmine, in nigeria, Do you know that you can make it big in Exportation.for more information visit my blog site on www.lagosmoneyskill1@.com
Re: How Profitable Is Export Business In Nigeria? by Thethy(m): 9:21pm On Mar 16, 2010
Re: How Profitable Is Export Business In Nigeria? by Joygiver: 8:38pm On Jul 14, 2012
CHARCOAL CONTRACT

Charcoal contract to UK is available especially for exporters with good experience that will give good quality charcoal. The charcoal must be made from non-sparking wood & easily burns, very dry free from dust, payment terms, 80% cad cash against shipping document balance 20% after assaying & weight check by the buyers.

For more details click here:
http://www.21stplacelive.com/charcoal/index.htm
Re: How Profitable Is Export Business In Nigeria? by digitdeveloper: 12:51pm On Jul 15, 2012
i wish to introduce my ebook, it will solve your problem of thirst for big money without you investing more than a few hundred dollars every month, if you dre invest up to some thousands of dollars per month, u will have become a billionaire b/4 u know it. if u are interestedin my ebook email me at digitdeveloper@yahoo.com to test it free. or betteryet call me directly to discuss. +234-7043590425. gbenga.
Re: How Profitable Is Export Business In Nigeria? by Thethy(m): 7:11pm On Jul 16, 2012
Re: How Profitable Is Export Business In Nigeria? by Thethy(m): 7:12pm On Jul 16, 2012
Re: How Profitable Is Export Business In Nigeria? by croj(m): 9:30am On Oct 07, 2014
Are You A Beginner and want to start Export Business....Check this E-book. It gives you a step By Step information on how to start export business in Nigeria.

Click the link http://monetizenigeria..com/p/home-based-export-business-for-beginners.html

Re: How Profitable Is Export Business In Nigeria? by Tradesrunner(m): 9:44am On Feb 26, 2015
Reach us today for your export contract with a secured payment
Re: How Profitable Is Export Business In Nigeria? by lexylexy(m): 10:16am On Feb 26, 2015
Tradesrunner:
Reach us today for your export contract with a secured payment

U mean u have a contract already and looking for someone to execute it?
Re: How Profitable Is Export Business In Nigeria? by EXPORTFINANCE: 8:11am On Dec 01, 2015
funding available for charcoal export only...08077881934
Re: How Profitable Is Export Business In Nigeria? by Ltrust(m): 11:33am On Aug 10, 2017
Export business is a lucrative business to venture. It holds vast potential that is highly untapped and its development in Nigeria has been a positive one. The uptrend is largely due to the advancement of Information Technology and the downside fortune of the crude oil market forcing investors and government to explore alternative markets. Now, the future is non-oil products like sesame seed, ginger, shea butter, cashew nut, gum arabic, bitter kola etc. You will have known the world is like a global village and anyone can communicate with one another in real time due to the globalization of business.

You have decided to venture into the export of agro commodity from Nigeria. You won't want to make a financial mistake. You won't follow a linear pathway. You will need a broader perspective. You will need a guide. You will need a business plan, a bankable plan, a comprehensive plan that will give you a roadmap in this industry. A business plan that details on the financial analysis with in-depth profitability analysis that specifies the return on investment based on the local and foreign prices of the different commodities.

Due to my many years as a player in the industry, I can give you a standard agro-export business plan, bankable, comprehensive feasibility studies/financial analysis/Cost & profit analysis for the export of Nigeria agro products with inclusive of market analysis and intelligence. its coverage is on sesame seed, shea butter, ginger, cashew nut and gum arabic.

Inclusive is 15 other vital documents with in-depth and illustrative coverage on agro-export procedures, payment systems, documentation, planning, risk analysis, shipping companies, export unit, pricing, quotation drafting, agro-export financing, transportation, and logistics, quality control, commodity price list, local product sourcing, foreign buyers etc./07033097160

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Lists Of Genuine Nigeria Network Marketing Companies. / Proprietary Trading / Institutional Trading / Hedge Fund / Which One Would You Prefer: Employment, Self Employed, Business Owners, Investor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.