Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,813 members, 7,817,359 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

I Have 2million Naira- Wat Do I Do Wit It - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Have 2million Naira- Wat Do I Do Wit It (2776 Views)

Ascess 100k to 2million naira Loan For Business Without Collateral / I Need To Invest 2million Naira / I Have 150k: Wat Profitable Business Can I Do Wit It On A Short Term (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have 2million Naira- Wat Do I Do Wit It by fegflu: 11:58am On Feb 01, 2011
Hi House,

I have 2million naira. I am thinking of what to do with it.

Please i need ideas.
Re: I Have 2million Naira- Wat Do I Do Wit It by Nobody: 6:45pm On Feb 01, 2011
learn and get a forex account,
Re: I Have 2million Naira- Wat Do I Do Wit It by Nobody: 6:46pm On Feb 01, 2011
or better still, open a recording studio and make about #45,000 per day
Re: I Have 2million Naira- Wat Do I Do Wit It by bidey: 8:01pm On Feb 01, 2011
give it to me.
Re: I Have 2million Naira- Wat Do I Do Wit It by Nobody: 9:36pm On Feb 01, 2011
@poster How did u get the N2million naira??

You wouldn't be asking what to do with it if it was decently earned undecided undecided undecided
Re: I Have 2million Naira- Wat Do I Do Wit It by TWise(m): 4:19am On Feb 02, 2011
greateros:

@poster How did u get the N2million naira??

You wouldn't be asking what to do with it if it was decently earned
undecided undecided undecided

While there is some sense in dis, i think it could possibly be a inheritance or a sort of gift/jackpot. Money sometimes comes when you do not expect.
It sometimes amazes me seeing/hearing ppl wrk their a** off and have nuffin 2 show 4 it while on d other hand, some dnt even hv a clue on wat 2 do wit d riches. Guess its just anoda case of Rich Kid , Poor Kid.
@ Poster, I suggest U keep the money in a fixed deposit account (if U havent) and invest in your financial intelligence. dat way you would be confident in your decisions later. Not to forget the place of prayers/spiritual matters too. Money is like spirit; it can vanish at will. Cheers!
Re: I Have 2million Naira- Wat Do I Do Wit It by fxcsolng: 3:23pm On Feb 05, 2011
fegflu:

Hi House,

I have 2million naira. I am thinking of what to do with it.

Please i need ideas.

I have a great business idea that can fetch you 25% or more monthly. Interested, call 08056285344 or http://www.fxcsol.webs.com
Re: I Have 2million Naira- Wat Do I Do Wit It by ameh99: 4:30pm On Feb 09, 2011
Well for me am not saying its impossible to have that kind of money but if truly you do then you just have to be very careful with the kind of decission you make. Real call me I have a contract proporsition for you, all I need is just your statments of account and geniue identification of you being the rightfull owner of the said amount, if you are intrested then give me a BUZZZZZZZ. on 08081307377
Re: I Have 2million Naira- Wat Do I Do Wit It by Nobody: 11:41am On Feb 10, 2011
You have N2million? then You can make extra millions before this Year comes to an end.

BeforeYou ask any further i urge you to visit www.smallbusiness.com.ng

www.smallbusiness.com.ng will give you Business Ideas to help you make more money with what you have.

The business ideas are free.
Re: I Have 2million Naira- Wat Do I Do Wit It by nwangap(f): 9:14pm On Feb 10, 2011
let me introudce you to investment opportunities that pays 30%, 40% and 70% monthly respectively. all u need is to call, i will introduce, u make your findings and decide whether to invest or not. the choice is yours!

take this bold step and thank me for it: 08186002495
Re: I Have 2million Naira- Wat Do I Do Wit It by dollarain: 3:19pm On Feb 14, 2011
Fundamental Forex trading. Let me train you.

Interested call me on 08060951115
Re: I Have 2million Naira- Wat Do I Do Wit It by shakers(m): 2:06pm On Feb 16, 2011
nwangap:

let me introudce you to investment opportunities that pays 30%, 40% and 70% monthly respectively. all u need is to call, i will introduce, u make your findings and decide whether to invest or not. the choice is yours!

take this bold step and thank me for it: 08186002495
ameh99:

Well for me am not saying its impossible to have that kind of money but if truly you do then you just have to be very careful with the kind of decission you make. Real call me I have a contract proporsition for you, all I need is just your statments of account and geniue identification of you being the rightfull owner of the said amount, if you are intrested then give me a BUZZZZZZZ. on 08081307377
bidey:

give it to me.

SEE ALL OF THEM VAMPIRES WAITING FOR THE GUY TO FALL PREY SO THEY DEVOUR HIS MONEY, IF YOU ARE NOT CRIMINALS WHY DONT YOU TELL EVERYONE HOW YOU INTEND TO MAKE THIS PROFIT FOR THE GUY, AFTERALL NO ONE IS CHARGING YOU FOR USING NAIRALAND , THIEVES
Re: I Have 2million Naira- Wat Do I Do Wit It by kg(f): 2:15pm On Feb 16, 2011
Don't embrace forex except you are ready to take high risk and its consequences.

Refuse to go for all these investment in 1 month 30%, 40%, 50% advice.

Simply buy and sell for profit.

It's better to keep your money if you don't know what to do.
Re: I Have 2million Naira- Wat Do I Do Wit It by marketer11(m): 8:55pm On Feb 16, 2011
my dear,

be carefull of tha your money[n2m],you are not the first person that has n2m,do with it wat ever you know or think of.if you dont know where you are going,people will lead you to where they are going.look fore any thing you think you can do beter or what you know beter and invest your money there. finally,dont ever invest n2m in any online bizness.i trade in alaba and if i have n2m,the sky will be my starting point.just do some mkt research and stsrt somtn b/f the become 1.somting or even n1m.

once againe be carefull.i wish you d best frm chuks 08062232942.
Re: I Have 2million Naira- Wat Do I Do Wit It by areeo(m): 8:52pm On Mar 04, 2011
Well just wondering aloud.You people offering money making advice to our 2millionaire friend,how much have
you made yourself so far?It is important,cos you can only give what you have.
Re: I Have 2million Naira- Wat Do I Do Wit It by BasseyJ(m): 9:04pm On Mar 04, 2011
call me, i'll then text you my account number, send the money into my account, and go and rest with no more disturbance. If you are interested just say so in your next post then i'll drop my number. Cheers
Re: I Have 2million Naira- Wat Do I Do Wit It by Nobody: 1:14pm On Mar 05, 2011
Sow it into my life. smiley smiley kiss kiss
Re: I Have 2million Naira- Wat Do I Do Wit It by bwpbooks: 2:13pm On Mar 16, 2011
Well my company is set to begin a great Television Talk Show programme with promises to catch high volume of sponsors' interest. We are ready to partner with any private investor for the ground works now going on. The proposal and business plan is available on request. Please, call 08084184168 if you are interested to partner, invest and make consistent lasting profit. Thanks.
Re: I Have 2million Naira- Wat Do I Do Wit It by Fhemmmy: 2:19pm On Mar 16, 2011
look into a business that you would enjoy most and at same time make good money off it
Re: I Have 2million Naira- Wat Do I Do Wit It by Magz(m): 6:32pm On Mar 16, 2011
T.Wise:

While there is some sense in dis, i think it could possibly be a inheritance or a sort of gift/jackpot. Money sometimes comes when you do not expect.
It sometimes amazes me seeing/hearing ppl wrk their a** off and have nuffin 2 show 4 it while on d other hand, some dnt even hv a clue on wat 2 do wit d riches. Guess its just anoda case of Rich Kid , Poor Kid.
@ Poster, I suggest U keep the money in a fixed deposit account (if U havent) and invest in your financial intelligence. dat way you would be confident in your decisions later. Not to forget the place of prayers/spiritual matters too. Money is like spirit; it can vanish at will. Cheers!

T.Wise, this is the BEST advice here. You truly are wise.

logten:

or better still, open a recording studio and make about #45,000 per day

Iogten, is there really money to be made from recording in Naija? I am a recording engineer.
Re: I Have 2million Naira- Wat Do I Do Wit It by waro: 12:57am On Mar 17, 2011
Nairaland make una come see 419s, o. O boy run wit ur 2million, o. Holighost fire burn all of una 4dis naira land.una jaz don fail.make una no wori we dey monitor un, theives.
Re: I Have 2million Naira- Wat Do I Do Wit It by areeo(m): 10:30am On Mar 17, 2011
Waro,it is uncomplementary of you to curse EVERYBODY on NL.

I dont think you even read through all the contributions to the original post before

you rushed to make your s*t*nic contribution.Or either you lack the capacity to

understand simple analysis.This is an open forum where ideas are freely

shared.Some ideas will come very robust,some will come like out of this world.It

takes someone with presence of mind to the truth from falsehood.

Read through all the contributions again,and tell us if you will still curse "ALL OF YOU IN NL"
Re: I Have 2million Naira- Wat Do I Do Wit It by snemesis: 11:42am On Mar 17, 2011
Download below and read about the online football trading business. It's very profitable and beats forex and stock hands down. download now.

Re: I Have 2million Naira- Wat Do I Do Wit It by snemesis: 12:09pm On Mar 17, 2011
sorry house, pls download the informative ebook on online football tradin below

Re: I Have 2million Naira- Wat Do I Do Wit It by RMU: 12:21pm On Aug 08, 2011
Hey guy U need to be very careful of the way you deal with people on-line mostly when it come to the issues of money,I don't know why some always post all such of irrelevant response in the name of call me on this number on contact my mails.
Most of them are high-level of fraud,U can equally engage yourself on any Logistic business and find a better company to manage it without any stress.
Re: I Have 2million Naira- Wat Do I Do Wit It by favouredbl: 1:24pm On Aug 08, 2011
Hello,

I have a real idea of what you can do with the money and within a month you will be greatly surprised. It is an investment which i am into and they are paying fine. I mean i also earned in dollars. If you share this money into four and put one portion of it into this investment for just a month. You will never regret knowing me. Kindly contact me @ 07044825409 or favouredwrites at yahoo dot com
Re: I Have 2million Naira- Wat Do I Do Wit It by hallmark77: 3:14pm On Aug 08, 2011
It will be difficult to advice you because we have no idea of what you can do.Your capacity is also important because is not that you are looking for a partner but you need advice on what you can do.Take caution especially from those people promising monthly returns and forex whatever!Two million can do reasonable small scale business!
Re: I Have 2million Naira- Wat Do I Do Wit It by adasco: 4:43pm On Aug 08, 2011
Hello if u can partner with me at least with N1m out of the total money,u will be having up to 30% returns monthly for details call 07039480743.
Re: I Have 2million Naira- Wat Do I Do Wit It by Bisbelcall(f): 7:48pm On Aug 09, 2011
Think of what you can do best and invest 500k on it Please don't take people advice , or fix that money and forget about it for a while .

(1) (2) (Reply)

Powdered beer business idea - Please discuss / Anybody Using Venmo Here? / Amazing 3D Floors And Wall Designs For Your Abode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.