Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

Delta State Government: An Assemblage Of Inept Sycophants - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Delta State Government: An Assemblage Of Inept Sycophants (805 Views)

Summary Of Buhari’s APC Government. An Excellent Article By Dr Iyabo Obasanjo / Sen. Sani "Those Youths Clamoring For Buhari's 2nd Term Are 'sycophants'(video) / APC Leaders Saying Buhari Will Contest In 2019 Are Sycophants – Charles Idahosa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Delta State Government: An Assemblage Of Inept Sycophants by Equations(m): 7:06pm On Oct 15, 2017
This indigenous writer from Northern shores of Delta State is forced to take umbrage at the lackadaisically insouciant manner in which the state is governed by its leaders.

This writer particularly takes umbrage at the knowledge that the current Governor of Delta State, His Excellency, Senator Arthur Ifeanyi Okowa seems to be the only indigene of the state who is ignorant to the fact that he is actually the governor of the state. Or perhaps his Commissioners and Special Advisers are equally ignorant!

Ever since the inception of the Okowa Administration on 29th May 2015, governance via the Delta State Executive has taken a toll for the worse. No visible signs of governmental concern exist in the various nooks and crannies of Delta State. However, macroscopic signs of indecorous governmental neglect ooze from every nook, cranny, and corner of the state.

This epistle is not aimed at needlessly stultifying the Delta State Government as a bunch of yet unenterprising civil servants. It must be acquiesced on behalf of the Delta State Government that a number of high-powered projects have been accomplished by the current administration. These include and are not limited to: destroying the tarred pavement on major roads in Asaba to plant flowers of little aesthetical value, shutting down traffic along a major road to renovate just 100 metres of a stretch of the road, conducting carnivals and parades on potholed roads whilst state workers remain unpaid, and paying unsolicited visits to palaces of traditional rulers for festivities and churches statewide to hold thanksgiving services. Suffice to say, the only time Senator Okowa indeed is seen on the news is when he is sighted reveling at such places.

This is indeed a clarion call to all Delta State indigenes and residents to arise from their prejudiced slumber and take the bulls by the initiative by holding their leaders accountable for every action and inaction taken while in office. Our neighboring states are developing constructively whilst Delta State looks on cataclysmically. It is just only a year ago that the Godwin Obaseki assumed office as the Governor of Edo State, yet his impact is being felt all over the state.

What reasonable excuse can Okowa proffer for his ineptitude?

This article was first published on Nairaland and is the intellectual property of the author.
Re: Delta State Government: An Assemblage Of Inept Sycophants by folashade96(f): 7:12pm On Oct 15, 2017
I'm coming back
Re: Delta State Government: An Assemblage Of Inept Sycophants by RedDistrict: 7:19pm On Oct 15, 2017
Okowa and his administration is non existent, i cannot wait for his term to be over. fortunately with this zoning shii going on in Delta state, he might still be 'selected' to do another term of crappyness and non performance again. God help Delta state.

1 Like

Re: Delta State Government: An Assemblage Of Inept Sycophants by bedford101(m): 7:42pm On Oct 15, 2017
As in eh...it is as if there is no giver or in the state. Okowa is busyworking in Agbor where he hails from. Warri and it’s environs is not part of Delta state...just neglected and left untouched since his inception.
Re: Delta State Government: An Assemblage Of Inept Sycophants by Equations(m): 9:12pm On Oct 15, 2017
bedford101:
As in eh...it is as if there is no giver or in the state. Okowa is busyworking in Agbor where he hails from. Warri and it’s environs is not part of Delta state...just neglected and left untouched since his inception.

Trust me, Okowa is not working in Agbor or any other part of Delta North where he hails from.

1 Like

Re: Delta State Government: An Assemblage Of Inept Sycophants by Equations(m): 8:58am On Oct 16, 2017
RedDistrict:
Okowa and his administration is non existent, i cannot wait for his term to be over. fortunately with this zoning shii going on in Delta state, he might still be 'selected' to do another term of crappyness and non performance again. God help Delta state.

I doubt if he will make a comeback for second term. Everyone is tired of his ineptitude

1 Like

Re: Delta State Government: An Assemblage Of Inept Sycophants by RedDistrict: 10:55am On Oct 16, 2017
Equations:

I doubt if he will make a comeback for second term. Everyone is tired of his ineptitude

I pray it happens so cos with the zoning tin, delta north which he is.supposed to be representing is suposed to have2 terms as the others have had before him.
I.pray he is removed even if it means bringing another person from that region that knows what he is doing. Okowa is just a big joke to Delta state

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

BVN: See Why You Might Be At Risk Of Losing Your Funds To Federal Government. / How Malami, Dambazau Plotted Maina’s Reinstatement (EXCLUSIVE DOCUMENTS) / The CABAL: 6 Strong Men Around Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.