Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,244 members, 7,836,163 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

Army Ends Operation Python Dance In South-East - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army Ends Operation Python Dance In South-East (17887 Views)

IPOB Threat: Count Us Out Of Operation Python Dance, Say South East Governors / Nnamdi Kanu: How I Was Smuggled Out Of Nigeria During Operation Python Dance / ICC To Investigate Killings In Operation Python Dance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army Ends Operation Python Dance In South-East by Yyeske(m): 10:41am On Oct 16, 2017
daddyiel:
Here in Onitsha, we only heard and read of Egwú Eke, for once I did not see a single soldier on duty or dancing except for the ones that come to Emeka Offer/main market for personal reasons...

They failed as they did not achieve anything whatsoever..
Meaning you don't move around, what of those at bridge head and other locations around Onitsha

1 Like

Re: Army Ends Operation Python Dance In South-East by MightyHand(m): 10:42am On Oct 16, 2017
I have never been in support of One Nigeria, bcs i realy hate d history behind the amagamation of 1914, the unripe independent of 1960 where the illeterate & worst part of country were directly employ to military nd place of autority , where jxt a single certificate can be USE by majority of the tribe. Am 100% behind the agitators of Biafra. PMB is selfish, inhumanity, betrayal nd centimental, no wonder almighty God purnish him with sickness... i wish ipob could succeed sooner, then comes Oodua empire
Re: Army Ends Operation Python Dance In South-East by Nobody: 10:43am On Oct 16, 2017
Yoowaa.. Thanks Nigerian Army, that was a succesful dance from python... All the terrorist in my area carrying flags, armband and caps and those that hangs the flag in their keke has removed them and trashed them.

The dance was very good from python, they only hide behind Nairaland to vent their anger, the terrorist leader has been caged and carried out sense reset process. For now the atmosphere is calm, we expect a more advance dance from you again should any activities from the terrorist surface.

Thanks for your timely intervention.

Long live FG...

Long live Nigerian Army...

Long live President Muhanmedu Buhari

Long live south east govt.

4 Likes

Re: Army Ends Operation Python Dance In South-East by onunwa21(m): 10:44am On Oct 16, 2017
Crocodile smilers march to South south, Python dancers march to South East while world Bank developers march to North.

APC/PMB's method of definition restructuring!!

No hate speech abeg
Re: Army Ends Operation Python Dance In South-East by Eze2000(m): 10:45am On Oct 16, 2017
deomelo:

Behave yourself if you don't want the Python to return for another dance move.

Ever known good behavior to guarantee non-victimization by tyrants who insist on total domination? The north is now saying it has nothing to show for Buhari's reign in Aso rock which means that they will want another northern president and then another. The day i speak out against it I become a person with bad behavior who wants to split the country.

I'm matured and in all my years I can't think of a president from the south who got in office the normal way, it always by accident which arrises from the death of a Hausa man in Aso Rock.

At least I know oppression when I see it but you and this good behavior is ....well, somehow.

3 Likes

Re: Army Ends Operation Python Dance In South-East by sirwhyteB(m): 10:47am On Oct 16, 2017
well from where I stand I can see Buhari's administration getting more confused than ever.
The simple truth still remains that the plot to kill Namdi Kanu have failed.

Buhari will never give up using Nigerian Army to complete his mission of marginalization because of his high level of illiteracy and lack of wisdom.

I don't blame NA because they're under command and they must obey the LAST COMMAND.
Re: Army Ends Operation Python Dance In South-East by Nobody: 10:52am On Oct 16, 2017
deomelo:

i can not believe you people are in support of the killing of your fellow country men, children and women, i thought that you are meant to be one nigeria. I wonder which tribe will be next to be massacred. Very sad.

2 Likes

Re: Army Ends Operation Python Dance In South-East by bukason212(m): 10:54am On Oct 16, 2017
Ended? They should have continued. Egwu eke dance my foot.
Re: Army Ends Operation Python Dance In South-East by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 10:58am On Oct 16, 2017
deomelo:

Dey v not gone far you mean? Lolz.

C as you don dey make am fear now sad

Biko no let matured man soak him boxer with urine ooo. My hands nor dey oooo. Lolz

1 Like

Re: Army Ends Operation Python Dance In South-East by Nobody: 10:59am On Oct 16, 2017
sirwhyteB:
well from where I stand I can see Buhari's administration getting more confused than ever.
The simple truth still remains that the plot to kill Namdi Kanu have failed.

Buhari will never give up using Nigerian Army to complete his mission of marginalization because of his high level of illiteracy and lack of wisdom.

I don't blame NA because they're under command and they must obey the LAST COMMAND.

more like zombies lead by the king of zombies,
The nigerian army are the most unprofessional illiterates in Africa, and they have always derived pleasure in brutalising innocent nigerian let alone when it's made official by Buhari's dictatorship regime.

A professional army would have objected to an order to massacre innocent citizens. Reardless of who gave the order. So they could have refused to murder innocent people.

1 Like

Re: Army Ends Operation Python Dance In South-East by tishbite41(m): 11:07am On Oct 16, 2017
Yyeske:
Our army messed up, this operation should be extended till December, let us rest from IPOB wahala
December too near, they should stay till 2050.
Re: Army Ends Operation Python Dance In South-East by 8stargeneral: 11:26am On Oct 16, 2017
Who ask them to leav...rubbish
Re: Army Ends Operation Python Dance In South-East by zarakikenpa(m): 11:30am On Oct 16, 2017
mpianya39:
​R​epresentative of​ the ​Abia​ State governor​​, ​Eng​r Emmanuel Nwabuko expressed appreciation of the government and people of the State for the numerous achievements of Exercise EGWU EKE 11 in terms of improvement of peace, security and stability of the State.

Hmmm...They came with many strategies just to trick us into signing off our quest for Biafra grin grin, little did they knew that we are more intelligent and determined angry angry

We have two options now, (1) is to boycott all elections in biafra land (2)or we all die as slaves, God forbid us taking the 2nd option for any reason. All hail Biafra cool cool cool

Lol at boycott elections... When parties involved are campaigning at full gear

1 Like

Re: Army Ends Operation Python Dance In South-East by dirtyhokage(m): 11:40am On Oct 16, 2017
BankeSmalls:
As far as I can tell, the whole noise was to silence nnamdi kanu. But they lost, nnamdi kanu is more respected now.
Kaiii I give up on ipod people....my God how can you people be this dull and foolish @ the same damn time, more respected by who? Dat hide and seek looser?

2 Likes

Re: Army Ends Operation Python Dance In South-East by monex(m): 11:54am On Oct 16, 2017
obailala:
The exercise was slated for one month, it has now reached it's end, and the military has packed and gone. You obviously did not know that because you were too busy making the Nigerian state your enemy (because of 1 man) and making the NA your worst nightmare too (also because of 1 man). The same military exercise was conducted in other places and from start to finish without even making the news, but since some people have decided to make the military their own personal nightmare, they seem to ne getting what they wish for. Ipob people make una no go kill una sef ontop buhari matter...

the truth is. the Python Dance 2 was a sham. There are better ways of managing and communicating about your operations.

The distrust of the army is more now.
Re: Army Ends Operation Python Dance In South-East by Ganjafama(m): 11:56am On Oct 16, 2017
Ngokafor:
Nigerian Army are leaving with their tails between their legs after the mass rejection and apathy they suffered in the SE with their ill-advised ,and suspicious vaccination of questionable substance on innocent Igbo children..

...Now they are seen as merchants of death who should be avoided like a plague in the SE and even SS(with reports of parents bailing with their children in Warri,Bayelsa,Edo at the sight of soldiers with syringes)

I pity the all-time low the national Army has sunk..disgraceful but expected.
This incident needs to be investigated by the UN. What are soldiers with syringes doing in schools in theSE and SS? Since when have they taken over the duties of the health officials? Unfortunately, this is Nigeria. The case will be swept under the carpet and life goes on.
Re: Army Ends Operation Python Dance In South-East by RottenTomato: 12:00pm On Oct 16, 2017
God punish Burutai. Thunder fire Buhari head!!! angry
Re: Army Ends Operation Python Dance In South-East by paBuhari(m): 12:02pm On Oct 16, 2017
Somebody should pls tell me what Zoo army has achieveed with operation python dance in south east cos the spirit of BIAFRA has quadriple in me 1 million times.

Proud Biafran cool cool cool cool
Re: Army Ends Operation Python Dance In South-East by PointB: 12:09pm On Oct 16, 2017
The Nigeria Army is very strong and powerful; stronger even that that of United States.

At the peak of her powers, the Nigeria Army ran unarmed protesters to the ground (no pun intended).

All hail Nigeria Army!
Re: Army Ends Operation Python Dance In South-East by noskcid(m): 12:18pm On Oct 16, 2017
Crocodile smile loading for lagosians
After crocodile smile they will use what?
Re: Army Ends Operation Python Dance In South-East by Passenger27: 12:31pm On Oct 16, 2017
I congratulate d military for a successful operation. All d existing threats have been terminated. Cownu disappeared, no more terrorists rallies n blocking of high ways, no more extortion from motorist, no more attacking of hausa traders, no more burning of yoruba mosque, no more case of raping of igbo babes by d Biafra terrorist, no more stoning of army officers on legitimate duties. The python indeed danced well.

1 Like

Re: Army Ends Operation Python Dance In South-East by Referendum50(f): 12:42pm On Oct 16, 2017
deomelo:

Who dey run away? Obviously your useless village ipob terrorist leader.

Your albino village rebel leader promised to burn Nigeria and vaporize the Nigerian army, but instead na Igbos and their rebel leader vaporized and run away
who is this rat �
Re: Army Ends Operation Python Dance In South-East by ElsonMorali: 12:59pm On Oct 16, 2017
Odeshinwane:
who did dis ppl say they win again?, ppl with stick and stone while the real thief & murderer ( shakau) is sitting in aso rock negotiating on how to release the so called chebok girls. this army and APC govt. deserve hot SLAP

And why are people with sticks and stones threatening to burn down the zoo. Or can they burn down the zoo with sticks and stones?

1 Like

Re: Army Ends Operation Python Dance In South-East by zoedew: 1:53pm On Oct 16, 2017
Veni, vidi, vici.
Re: Army Ends Operation Python Dance In South-East by zoedew: 2:06pm On Oct 16, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
NA has become a tool of oppression and nepotism that it's core responsibility has gone to the dogs.

NA has never looked so unprofessional not until Jubril mounted the saddle

Wrong. Were the NA under Jonathan allowed to be this professional BH would not have come this far. Alas, Fortunatus The Ineffectual Bufoon was a ludicrous c-in-c! Today, Any Army, rag-tag or otherwise in the West AFRICAN sub region will think twice before taking on our NA! Buhari has restored the dignity of our military.

2 Likes

Re: Army Ends Operation Python Dance In South-East by Yyeske(m): 2:22pm On Oct 16, 2017
paBuhari:
Somebody should pls tell me what Zoo army has achieveed with operation python dance in south east cos the spirit of BIAFRA has quadriple in me 1 million times.

Proud Biafran cool cool cool cool
The python shut up kanu's loose mouth for good and gave some terrorists the treatment they deserve

2 Likes

Re: Army Ends Operation Python Dance In South-East by zoedew: 2:23pm On Oct 16, 2017
MightyHand:
I have never been in support of One Nigeria, bcs i realy hate d history behind the amagamation of 1914, the unripe independent of 1960 where the illeterate & worst part of country were directly employ to military nd place of autority , where jxt a single certificate can be USE by majority of the tribe. Am 100% behind the agitators of Biafra. PMB is selfish, inhumanity, betrayal nd centimental, no wonder almighty God purnish him with sickness... i wish ipob could succeed sooner, then comes Oodua empire

Even bitter leaf leaves a sweet after taste! #pursuepeaceshunhatredbehealthy

1 Like

Re: Army Ends Operation Python Dance In South-East by Yyeske(m): 2:27pm On Oct 16, 2017
PointB:
The Nigeria Army is very strong and powerful; stronger even that that of United States.

At the peak of her powers, the Nigeria Army ran unarmed protesters to the ground (no pun intended).

All hail Nigeria Army!
Unarmed protesters who challenged armed soldiers on a mission and even attacked the soldiers with sticks, bottles, stones etc and you expect the soldiers to pull back so you can come on nairaland and call the Nigerian Army cowards?
Those miscreants got what they deserved for being disobedient and having the guts to attack the soldiers first

1 Like

Re: Army Ends Operation Python Dance In South-East by datribune: 2:58pm On Oct 16, 2017
gypsey:
i can not believe you people are in support of the killing of your fellow country men, children and women, i thought that you are meant to be one nigeria. I wonder which tribe will be next to be massacred. Very sad.

Wehdone sir.
I can not believe dat u ar in support of terrorists who were searching buses in Aba for northerners, fellow Nigerians to kill. Nnamdi Kanu & his IPOB hav done great disservice to d cause of Biafra. He alienated many, including those frm his tribe who would otherwise hav supported d cause.
d blood of many misguided youth whom he incited & radicalized to their early grave, while hiding his wife & child & probably himself in d comfort of far away London will forever haunt him.
FYI, no tribe was massacred. No tribe is next. Those who ar next ar d gullible ones, irrespective of tribe or religion, who follow d likes of Shekau & Kanu, who swore to burn down d "Zoo". All peace loving people will be fine.

Re: Army Ends Operation Python Dance In South-East by PointB: 3:11pm On Oct 16, 2017
Yyeske:
Unarmed protesters who challenged armed soldiers on a mission and even attacked the soldiers with sticks, bottles, stones etc and you expect the soldiers to pull back so you can come on nairaland and call the Nigerian Army cowards?
Those miscreants got what they deserved for being disobedient and having the guts to attack the soldiers first

Thank you for agreeing to the fact that the Nigeria Military is very powerful especially when dealing with protesters. That we can very much agree.
Re: Army Ends Operation Python Dance In South-East by obailala(m): 3:13pm On Oct 16, 2017
monex:

the truth is. the Python Dance 2 was a sham. There are better ways of managing and communicating about your operations.

The distrust of the army is more now.
The exercise only had issues in areas where people psychologically conditioned their minds to be at war with the military. An important job role of the military is to defend the territorial integrity of a nation; reason why when a group wants to break that territorial integrity, it automatically has to see itself as being at war with the military. That explains the distrust the people in ipob enclaves now have for the military - it's very understandable.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ahmad Lawan: Nigeria's Security Architecture Has Failed, Needs Restructuring / 2023: Rivers PDP Sacks Senator Sekibo As Caucus Leader / 19 Northern Governors Defend Buhari's Comments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.